Can't play newly transferred videos in usb after inserting to another device [Solved/Closed]

-
 someguy -
so here is how it goes:
I have a 500GB SanDisk USB, when I transfer videos in it, the videos work.
after transferring the videos to our Affordabox (basically, like a cable box or DVD box) the videos in the USB still work.
I reinsert the USB to my computer, test the videos in it, and they still work.
BUT when I transfer new videos in my USB after the above mentioned have already been done, the new videos won't work, they will continue to load indefinitely and when I try to play the newly transferred videos in our Affordabox, it would say that it is an unsupported file.
pls help
P.S
the usb gets repaired if I format it but will have the same issue again if I do the above mentioned

1 reply

Registration date
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
June 30, 2021
By default, Affordabox can play AVI, MPG, DAT, VOB, MKV video files. For a list of supported file types, visit the Media Types page.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/affordabox/

Once installed MiniTool Video Converter (https://videoconvert.minitool.com), open the program and follow the prompts to convert the video file to a supported format. And then you can just enjoy your video via a usb on Affordabox
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

I think your misunderstanding something...
the videos work, the videos are of the right format and they play just fine on the Affordabox,
the problem I'm having is when I add new videos to the usb.
the new videos are of the right format and they work just fine but when I insert in the USB, they won't work anymore.
I also tried to move previous videos in the USB, transferred them to my computer and re-transferred them back to the USB but then they suddenly don't work anymore.
Registration date
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
June 30, 2021
40 > someguy
I meant you can just try to convert the music format to any other it supported by Affordabox and see if it is playable, thank you!
>
Registration date
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
June 30, 2021

thank you for the help but it didn't work.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!