I Need help! (Suspended on instagram for NO reason)

Solved/Closed
Thomgu Posts 1 Registration date Friday January 22, 2021 Status Member Last seen January 22, 2021 - Jan 22, 2021 at 01:28 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Jan 22, 2021 at 04:18 AM
Hello,

So recently I’ve bought a new instagram account and I also have a personal account and an other instagram page. Last week the new instagram account I bought was suspended for no reasons (it’s says that I’m using bots to get more likes and followers but the thing is I’m not). Then yesterday, on my other instagram account , Instagram asked me to change my password (why? I don’t know), so when I changed it when I came back on the app, I tried liking a post on my feed and I got the same message I got from last week but this time on this account?? Then, today the same thing happened on my personal account. Like wtf is going on. Can someone help me, please!
    • None of these accounts used any kind of third party app to get more likes or followers**

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0.2
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jan 22, 2021 at 04:18 AM
Hello,

What do you mean you bought a new instagram account? If you actually purchased the account, this is likely the cause of your troubles, as buying Instagram accounts goes against their terms of Service. You are not allow to "buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username), or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users).

They would have your IP address from when you logged into the new account, when you logged into your personal account and most likely penalised both.

Regards