August 3, 2021
-
Registration date
Thursday October 14, 2021
Status
Last seen
October 14, 2021
-
Hello,think my account was hacked I sent the recovery but I can’t sent I try to recovery and submit my selfie video still i can’t sent it, my account not deactivate it’s on some one use it idk but me I can’t use my account And yesterday I was promoted to upload a selfie video to verify I’m the person who runs my Instagram account. I’ve tried uploading it all day and I get the same error message that says error please try again later. A never ending loophole. I always get directed to the Instagrams help page which is also just a
run around. It doesn’t give me an option to submit a help request form.

2 replies

Registration date
Friday April 3, 2015
Status
Administrator
Last seen
October 22, 2021
Hello,

See this forum post where this problem has been discussed and possibly resolved:

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-1122991-selfie-video-verification-upload-error

Regards,

Bob
Registration date
Thursday October 14, 2021
Status
Last seen
October 14, 2021

I RUN a small time account on IG while building a revamped account and linking to my old FB to give the viewers a versatile content some how was kicked off
I am obviously the owner doing the same thing for years with only fan posts. With all of the activity it must have triggered something I don't have that phone and can't remember my password for the recovery email even though I have all the old and new passwords