FBMarketplace messages folder has disappeared from iOS App

Closed
Arran - Updated on Jan 7, 2022 at 04:54 AM
 camilalisa120 - Jan 15, 2022 at 10:17 PM
Hi All,

A while ago, the 'Marketplace folder' disappeared from my Chats list on my iPhone Messenger app & I can no longer see FB Marketplace messages unless I search fork them by keyword. The folder is still present on my PC.

I've deleted & reinstalled the Messenger app on my phone & trawled endlessly through the settings & folder in the hope that i'd inadvertently archived the folder (or something equally as stupid) but have found NOTHING. I've Googled the crap out of the topic & found plenty of others with the same issue but not a single solution that has worked. Help!
Related:

1 response

raymondvenny0
Jan 15, 2022 at 10:14 PM
things were not going well for me in my relationship, i was so confused and i don’t know what to do. things became worse when my wife started telling me she goes to night vigil almost every night for prayers not knowing she was seeing someone else, it is good as dead when you cant take charge of your relationship because it was so surprising to me what was happening because she wasn’t lacking anything. but i was helped by Henry hackers crew who monitored her activity and found out that she was been blackmailed by her pasted life and in the process she was sleeping with who was blackmailing her . it was terrible for me
Contact him via email; ***@***
Or Whatsapp; ,+1424-255-8042
Text him; +1 972-914-0392.
victoriawumight
Jan 15, 2022 at 10:15 PM
These past few years of my life has been a living hell for me. my ex-boyfriend set me up for false accusation, since i met ***@***, or whatsapp-14242558042, it has been so great,(he’s the best hacker ever) he helped me hack into my ex email and got the truth out which helped me in court. This is the best way i can thank him in exposing to the world so they can experience his wonderful works… Please this is not just another story, this is real.
camilalisa120 > victoriawumight
Jan 15, 2022 at 10:17 PM
Do you want to find out if your husband/wife/spouse is cheating on you?
  • Do you want to hack your university/college database to change your

grade,or do you want to get examination questions before the

examination day?
  • Do you want to root/hack/sync your mobile phones?
  • Do yo want to have unrestricted access to your spouse’s /friends social

medias(whatsapp,facebook,twitter,viber,BBM,e-mails?
  • Do you want to recover deleted messages by your spouse?
  • Do you want to clear police/criminal records?

Contact via email,, ***@*** or on whatsapp+14242558042.
gghchdxxd