Please advise. I can’t log into Instagram SOS

Closed
Amybrown1995 - Updated on Apr 18, 2022 at 01:08 PM
 Peter - Jul 8, 2022 at 02:09 AM
Hello,

I’m trying to log into my Instagram business page. It’s asking me to verify my age etc. when I’ve tried to do this and uploaded my Identification, it’s not allowing me to submit the form. It keeps saying I’ve got 17 days to do this other wise Instagram will remove my account. I can’t even submit the form as it’s coming up errors. Please can someone advise or if they not how to do this, Instagram don’t have direct contact details :(

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 15.4

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Apr 18, 2022 at 01:08 PM
Hi,

Make sure your web browser is up to date and that JavaScript is enabled. Clear also your web browser's cache and reload the page. If you still can't send the form, try with a different device.

Good luck
Hey I’ve tried this. It’s just now letting me submit my ID on the form. It just says I can’t use this form at the moment .
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891 > amybrown1995
Apr 19, 2022 at 01:43 PM
Try accessing your account using the app if you're using your browser, to see if that changes anything. If the issue persists, I suggest you to wait a few days before trying to submit the form again.

Good luck
Eva > amybrown1995
May 17, 2022 at 02:52 PM
Hi Amy, did you find a sollution yet? I am having the same problem!
Amybeexox > Eva
May 17, 2022 at 03:07 PM
Hey! So it randomly just let me sign in and change the date of birth again but it was after so many attempts. Praying you get to resolve this! Did you do the same as me and accidently out wrong age in?

If you can't remember your password, you can reset it using your email address, phone number or Facebook account. If you're not able to reset your password this way, open the Instagram app for additional help. Resetting your password using your email address, phone number or Facebook account To reset your password, first open the Instagram app.

Greetings,
Peter