Cant log into my hotmail account [Closed]

-
 Juan -
Hi,
I have 2 hotmail accounts which I have been using for the last 10 years, and recently I couldn t manage to log in to them.
It is telling me I am putting wrong passwords in both accounts and I tried to change the password but when I answer the secret answer it still rejects it.
Can you please tell me what can be the problem?
Thanks

4 replies

Hi,
I have 2 hotmail accounts which I have been using for the last 6 years, and recently I couldn t manage to log in to them.
It is telling me I am putting wrong passwords in accounts and I tried to change the password but when I answer the secret answer it still rejects it.
Can you please tell me what can be the problem?
Thanks
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Hi there,

Delete your cookies and clear browser cache then try again as its possible you are signing on fake website.

Thanks

Hi,

It is an odd problem. Try this, make sure your logged in as admin,

1.)un-installing msn, delete all files from - Document and Settings- Administrator- Application Data- Microsoft- MSN Messnger.

2.)Empty all temp folders from, Document and Settings- Administrator- Local Settings- Temp. Also clear all other temp folders, cookies, history, etc....

3.)Reboot. Reinstall messenger and put in your account info. Hopefully this works. If it dont then goto Microsoft support site and post your problem there. They should be able to help you.
Dude, i am having the same problem. i have many accounts which i have beeing using for the past 3 years and i still cannot loggin to them. If can manage to loggin, after 1 hour or so i cannot loggin again. I still dont know if it is a virus or something and it happens to me even on Yahoo and Gmail.