Drivers Missing What do I do with no internet

Closed
AniFreak Posts 1 Registration date Monday May 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2010 - May 10, 2010 at 01:50 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 11, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Hey all this is my first time on here and I am not used to asking for help least of all with computers but I cant get this d*mned thing to work!

So here is my problem due to the previous user of my laptop it was having some serious virus issues. Seeing as I didn't need anything on the computer I formatted the Hard Drive and reinstalled the winXP Pro OS.

this computer used to be able to connect to the internet wirelessly as well as through an ethernet connected LAN however now I am missing drivers for the network controller, Ethernet controller, universl serial bus (usb) controller as well as the controllers for my mass storage, two pci devices (identicle), sm bus, video, and finally video (vga compatible).

I need to know exactally what drivers I need to download, where I can find them, and how to get them onto the problem pc and last but not least how to install them so that way I can have everything running again ASAP.

any help is much appreciated thank you.
btw this is for a standard toshiba satellite a200 sorry for not mentioning that earlier...

1 response

Blocked Profile
May 11, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Hi there,'

All required drivers for model can be downloaded freely on its official manufacturer website,use link below:

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/home.jsp?nav=Download

Thanks