Toshiba satellite L305D-S59222

Closed
lucy - May 15, 2010 at 12:52 PM
mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 - May 15, 2010 at 01:13 PM
Hello, I did the Reset toshiba satellite L305D-S59222 to factory settings,an it had window vista, wifi, webcam and word 2007 and I would want to install it again how can I do it because the computer askes me to insert a boot disk which i would want to know if its a especifice one or not? which one is it??? because this model is the new edition that when I brought it it had window vista install...so How can i download it ? the only driver I have is one that says usb series 2007-03..I insert that but the computer no sign of nothing? Help cause I need to install these files as soon as possible back again and the reason that i erase it as factory setting was because it had lots of trojan and other virus that I was amazed.

1 response

mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 119
May 15, 2010 at 01:13 PM
I think it is asking for the Vista Installation disc or Recovery disc which you should have got with the laptop when new. It may also be in a partition of your hard drive If your computer opens into windows click computer in your start menu click local disc and see if there is a recovery section there.
If you cant open windows you need a Vista installation disc or recovery disc. Other drivers for your toshiba satellite can be downloaded from Toshiba Support site.