How do u bring up the cheat window for Sims 2 [Solved/Closed]

- Jan 9, 2009 at 05:24 PM - Latest reply:  Bab4Gu41 - Jan 11, 2013 at 02:22 PM
Hello Everyone,

I need help with the cheats for Sims 2. When I press ctrl shift c the cheat window doesn't come up.

Please help!!
See more 

75 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Saturday October 11, 2008
Last seen
May 14, 2009
Jan 10, 2009 at 03:32 AM
Thank you
hi,
try this:
Go to the start menu,
search for HP Health Check,
right click and go to properties,
click the short cut tab,
and then go down to the short cut window.
The short cut for this program is also ctrl+shift+c,
so just change it and your cheats window should work fine.
good luck!

Thank you, tankno 188

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1700 users this month

I have gone into hp health check,
gone to the short cut thing,
and in the short cut thing it already said ' ctrl+shift+c'
i didn't have the option to press the apply key because it wasn't a highlighted choice.
It hasn't done anything :S any answers anyone?
it wont let me change it either
were on earth is HP HEALTH CHECK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :[
Where do I right click?
OK... I have real stumper for everyone! I want to bring up cheat box to turn off aging for sims 2 but... obviosly I cant, my computer already has ctrl + alt + c used in another program that I cant change my computer does NOT have hp check or mouse xp or anything that I can change it and to boot... U guessed it some ppl say using windows key with alt and ctrl and c combinations work not on my computer ... if anyone knows how I can bring cheat window up another way please help me cause its just annoying...
Jun 10, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Thank you
Where do I find the HP Health Check?
Thank you
I tried your tip after reading it, and it solved my problem. Thankyou for helping me out. Now I can make poor sims rich! :)
Thank you
ok so hi and I do ctrl shift c and every time I do it, it takes a pic of it what should I do
Thank you
press shift+ctr=the windows button+c
Thank you
Hi I also cannot get my cheat bar to come up, altho I have tried all the things listed below, is their something wrong with my game.. I too am running windows vista!!
Thank you
this has not worked on my pc thats a laptop why? I Have tryed ctrl+shift+c and ctrl+shift+alt+c and nothing has worked.
try shft,ctrl,start,alt &c
Thank you
:DDD IT WORKS!!! What he means by change it though is change the ctl+shift+c to something like c+v+b or something. ^.^ Bu tit works. Damn you vista, confusing my video games again.
Thank you
omg I think I finally found the answer after so much investigating, I couldnt open it either with all the advice of press this press that, im on a laptop running vista, but thanks so much for ur answer... my sims will love you for it lol I couldnt afford a refrigerator and they starved lol... ill try it asap, I love the positive feed back !!! hoorah for you, I hope I can find HP Health Check thats what showed up on mine....

Thanks Again !!!!
Thank you
You know I tried every different way to work this cheat from all the suggestions here on my vista I couldn't get to work the cheats:((( now what?? so pissed I can't work it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you
Ctrl - Shift - Alt - C . . . all at the same time
Registration date
Friday January 1, 2010
Last seen
January 2, 2010
Jan 2, 2010 at 08:20 AM
Thank you
same prob I scared becasue mine said you must ask your adminster to contiue press ........ Ow and will it change anything on the computer exept the sims 2

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer bk if u no wht to do
Jun 16, 2009 at 01:49 PM
Thank you
Thank you!!! I was losing my mind trying to figure out what to do!! Thanx again!
Thank you
OMG thank you so much that was totally the problem I even treid reinstalling and everything and your thing worked thank you again! I have windows vista too!
Thank you
Wow! Thanks so much for this. I kept pulling up HP Health Check whenever I would try to enable cheats, and I always wondered why, lol! This was very easy, and worked perfectly!
Thank you
this is easy do this all at the same time: ctrl shift enter c nd it will come up
i am so so so sorry to aSK DO YOU NEEd a computer to do the cheat code or can you do it on a laptop to. oh and try to get back at me thanks
Thank you
Thank you for this information I tried everything before this glad its sorted now :)
Thank you
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and it work all because of you
Thank you
YOU ARE MY HERO! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Thank you
the problem maybe due to other apps too.see if u wanna check just go on desktop and press ctrl+shift+c
the problem maybe due to other apps like cursor fx just uninstall it or change its shortcut
1 2 3 4 Next