1) When you switch ON your computer, start tapping the "F8" key to get "Windows Advanced Options"( if boot menu appears, press "Esc" key and keep tapping the F8 key)
2) Select the option "Safe Mode" and press Enter
3) Click on Start --> In search box, type --> msconfig and press Enter. "System Configuration Utility" will be opened. Click on the "Startup" tab --> Click on the button "Disable all"
4) Now click on "Services" tab --> Check the checkbox "Hide All Microsoft Services". Then click on "Disable All". Click on "OK" button and restart your PC.
5) Log into your window normally and if a window appears regarding the changes that you have made, check the checkbox "Don't show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows start" and click on OK.
If you have successfully started your windows normally then follow the step 3 and enable your startup items one by one and restarting your laptop.