I delede internet properties

Closed
jose0024 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday August 7, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 7, 2012 - Aug 7, 2012 at 08:57 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 10, 2012 at 05:47 PM
Hello, my name is Jose i went in to my files and by mistake i delede internet option from every ware in my system and know i have no browser i cant notnavegate in the internet,I also try to install a home edition tha i get in e bay and no susses pleas help me fix this problem......................................Jose

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 10, 2012 at 05:47 PM
Hello,

There's no need to worry about this since you can carry out a System Restore for bringing the system to an earlier period when you had not yet deleted it.

In order to do it, get through: START> Control Panel> System.

Then get to System Restore tab. Uncheck "Turn off System Restore on all drives" if ever it has been checked.

In the Settings, options set the slider to some 2 gigabytes.

Then, you will need to create a restore point. Get through Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools.

Click on System Restore and check create "Create a restore point" and click on Next.

Then enter a a name or description for your Restore Point. Click on close when you are done.

Then, get through Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools for carrying out the system restore. You will have to select a date.

Take care and hope this solve your problem.