Blue screen keeps poppin up

Closed
ahrl - Feb 10, 2009 at 11:31 PM
stevenlif Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday December 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 8, 2009 - Feb 11, 2009 at 02:17 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if you could give me great assistance on fixing my Dell windows XP laptop. I haven't got professional help yet because i am hoping its not that serious; none of my friends or family members who know a good deal about computers can find the solution to my problem. The problem starts midway as the windows xp loads before the welcome screen. the blue screen comes up even before i even start any programs; its unlike the usual case where the computer suddenly reboots itself during usage. so the blue screen comes up and this is exactly what it says on the screen-

Disable or uninstall any antivirus, disk fragmentation or backup utilities. Check your hard drive configuration, and check for any updated drivers. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

technical information

*** STOP: 0x00000024 (0x00190203, 0x85774008, 0xc0000102, 0x00000000)

my dad thinks theres been a corruption in the hard drive for not properly turning the computer off, so I went to reboot the system but it doesn't work, the safe mode doesn't work, nothing worked so i tried the diagnostic test for any errors on the system and there was a few and if i can recall it was related to the hardrive. I ran the test for the windows blue screen on the symptoms tree. So after about 3 hours of the test it showed aout 6 errors. and i don't know how to fix them.

I'm not sure if i gave you enough information but if you have a question plz feel free to email me. And with all due respect plz try to come up with a solution that you might think would work as soon as possible!!

thank you so much-
Related:

1 response

stevenlif Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday December 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 8, 2009
Feb 11, 2009 at 02:17 AM
hi,
0x00000000 errors are caused by missing system files or broken system registry structures.
you may try the hard disk on another computer by putting it as slave nd then try to access it, removing your files and then format it.
or you may download the RegCure software, which is a repair tool, to fix your problems.
try this link to get it:
http://www6.simple-pc-help.com/?tdfs=0&kw=Electronics+Repair&term=Electronics%20Repair%20Services&term=Electronics%20Warranty%20Plans&term=IT%20Support%20Helpdesk&backfill=0