You can download the drivers for the wireless card from here:
If you have difficulty identifying the wireless card in your computer, please reply with the Device Instance ID of the wireless card. To get the Device Instance ID:
1. Right click the Computer icon on the Desktop.
2. Select Manage.
3. Select Device Manager under Computer Management from the left pane.
4. Then expand the "Network Adapter" from right pane.
5. Right click the Device listed.
6. Click Properties.
7. Go to the Details tab, and then select Device Instance Id from the drop down list.
8. Make a note of this Device Instance ID.
Please do write back to us.