Hello, I've had a problem for a couple of months my laptop xp compaq isn't connect to the internet
It tells no connections in range or something of that sort I tried to disable enable I tried running cmd I think it maybe a driver problem but I'm sure and if it is how can I go about getting a new one can i use my phone to transport files from my pc to the laptop? Thanks in advance
If you have difficulty identifying the wireless card in your computer, please reply with the Device Instance ID of the wireless card. To get the Device Instance ID:
1. Right click the Computer icon on the Desktop.
2. Select Manage.
3. Select Device Manager under Computer Management from the left pane.
4. Then expand the "Network Adapter" from right pane.
5. Right click the Device listed.
6. Click Properties.
7. Go to the Details tab, and then select Device Instance Id from the drop down list.
8. Make a note of this Device Instance ID.