- Left side of keyboard not working
- Left ctrl key not working - Best answers
- Left side keyboard not working - Best answers
- Left control on keyboard not working - Guide
- Left shift on keyboard - Forum - Keyboard
- Keyboard left and right arrows not working - Guide
- Keyboard left shift key not working - Guide
- Logitech g100 keyboard + left/right click on external mouse ✓ - Forum - Hardware
I have the exact same problem but found more of the f# keys had stopped working then just one, I was doing a little digging on my computer and found that the binary codes had gone missing for the keys. Without these codes, the keys cannot function, this problem happens to a lot of gamers because it's cause by confusion on too many keys being struck repeatedly at the same time, it messes with the codes. but the codes then dissapear as a safety precaution to stop it from damaging other codes, what most people may think is true how broken keys are basically the problem 100% of the time, they are wrong, it is alot harder for keys to just break then they think, no matter how hard they push them, so if you take my advice, find a way to restore the default codes for the keys, if not, just get a specialist to fix your Ctrl key then press "Left Ctrl, Left Alt, Left Shift, Right Ctrl, Right Alt and right Shift" and that should fix your other keys.
Keyboards break often. So I suspect that's your problem. The good news is they are relatively easy to replace. Ebay might be a good place to start shopping for a new/used one.