How to download attachment file from Outlook 7

Solved/Closed
Blocked Profile - 29 Apr 2014 à 16:32
 Blocked Profile - 3 Jun 2014 à 10:45
Hello,

Could you please any one help me to figure out that how to download the attached files from outlook 7 mailbox. I am using windows 7. Some files can be downloaded but some are not.

Related:

13 responses

Blocked Profile
29 Apr 2014 à 16:54
Ok, hang in there. Give us an example of what it says to prompt you to download....how do you know it hasn't downloaded? What types of files? What types can you download?
Blocked Profile
29 Apr 2014 à 17:33
It shows copy but don't show paste when I want to save it in my drives.
Blocked Profile
29 Apr 2014 à 19:01
You can only paste it if it is local to your machine, you have to ACTUALLY download the attachment before you can paste it.


Blocked Profile
30 Apr 2014 à 17:48
How can the attached files from outlook 7 mailbox. I am using windows 7. Some files can be downloaded but some are not.
Blocked Profile
1 May 2014 à 09:11
Give me an example of what is, and what isn't please, so that I have a possible comparison or contrast. Thanks.
Blocked Profile
3 May 2014 à 16:17
When any files attached horizontally on writing space I can't download It. But which file attached on attached option that file I can download by clicking the right button (save as or copy) option.

For horizontal added file it show only copy option but may not paste.
Blocked Profile
3 May 2014 à 18:07
on top of the email, look for a bar that says, images are blocked for this email, click here to download.
Blocked Profile
3 May 2014 à 19:37
Hi Mark,
It says " The massages was sent with high importance.
Thanks
Blocked Profile
6 May 2014 à 10:27
Webmail.....


Look for something like this......


Outlook....


"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon
Blocked Profile
6 May 2014 à 14:19
Hi Mark,
Thanks again.
You indicate the bar of attached file .
From here I can save the images, but my problem is horizontal attached file means the writing space or in black space under your indicator.
How can I save it?
Blocked Profile
6 May 2014 à 14:34
Well, you should be able to right click over the picture, and select save as picture.

Can you save a screenshot and upload to photobucket or some other share?
Blocked Profile
7 May 2014 à 19:55
Hi Mark,
yes I able to right click over the picture but it shows only copy but don't see (save as) picture option as the bar of attached file normally show the (save as) option.

Krl
Blocked Profile
8 May 2014 à 18:58
When I right on the attached images to save or copy or want to move from that email it shows only copy active others options stay inactive.
Blocked Profile
24 May 2014 à 07:21
Hi mark.
I made 2 screen shot to show you which images i can save from email and which type of images i can't save. But how can I attached here of those screen shot.
please advise.
Blocked Profile
25 May 2014 à 11:56


The right of message box it's I can save or copy normally by clicking right key of mouse but the below images attached under message box that I can't save or copy by clicking right clicking right key of mouse.

please see the attachment and advise.
Blocked Profile
27 May 2014 à 09:34
Ok, take a look at your options, mail, other settings. ON the bottom of that tab, see if it has a checkbox on SHOW PASTE OPTION WHEN PASTED INTO A MESSAGE

See if that is enabled.
Blocked Profile
3 Jun 2014 à 00:05
Hi, good news..I have solved the issue please look at bellow.

At first I need to copy the embedded image and Then.....
paste into an image editor like Paint or Photoshop. All Windows users have Paint on their machine (under Programs | Accessories). Open up the image editor to a blank image then paste.
And then I can save in my coshed Drive on my PC.

Happy ending.....................



Thanks
KRL
Blocked Profile
3 Jun 2014 à 08:50
Good Deal. Way to stick with it!
Blocked Profile
3 Jun 2014 à 10:45
Thank you for helping me.
yes that is workable.