Showing no internet access

Closed
arif - 16 Jul 2014 à 05:40
 Blocked Profile - 17 Jul 2014 à 11:02
Hello,



I have followed all the guidelines to configure my teracom TDSL300W2(TYPE W2) modem. Its working fine with cat-6 wire but when ever I try to connect via WiFi its getting connected but also showing "no internet access". If anyone knows how to solve the problem please help me
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
16 Jul 2014 à 12:23
What O/S are you using? Sometimes the netowkr location needs to be set in order for the firewall to know what is local and what is Internet Traffic, so it can block the inbound ports.

Let us know what OS!
I am using windows 7 but its not the OS i think coz i can not access internet through my mobile(Android, Jelly Bean) also using the same WiFi connection.
Blocked Profile
17 Jul 2014 à 11:02
If the router is provided by your ISP, then you really need to contact them so they can be certain everything is good. When you pull an IP address what is it?