Unexplainable hotmail drafts email problem. Save my Marriage.

Closed
edreach Posts 1 Registration date Thursday August 27, 2015 Status Member Last seen August 27, 2015 - Aug 27, 2015 at 08:29 AM
 Ant - Sep 9, 2015 at 03:07 PM
I have noticed that I have 40 random emails i have sent over the last 9 years in my drafts folder under a date last year. This has caused me problems with my wife as it appears that i wrote a draft email to my ex girlfriend last year after we were married but i know it is from before. Some of the drafts go back years. Please could you tall me how this could have happened to save my marriage cause it just looks like i'm lying?! There are 42 drafts dated 14 Aug 2014 and none of the mails could have been drafted or sent on those dates. I dont know if it is relevant but that is the date I got a smart phone and integrated the iphone mail function with my hotmail. Im absolutely lost and have no explanation!!? Thanks so much. Ed

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 27, 2015 at 06:23 PM
Hello Ed,

If you sent an email then it will appear in your sent items.

If you start to type an email but decide not to send it or you save it, then it will go into your drafts folder.

If you send an email but it doesn't make it out then it will go in the outbox folder and try to send again.

Who else has access to your email?

The only way something could have got access to your account would be someone who knows the password.

Could it be that you were forwarding a message or replying to one but ended up saving it in your drafts instead?

What was the question again?
You must have looked at it on the date it shows most recently and resaved....silly man, when you looked at it you should have deleted it tut tut xx