Charged my laptop on a generator power, I haven't turned it on since I charged it. After two days, I turned it on, however, it won't turn on. I I tried to charged it again, it did charged again until it was fully charged, however, still cannot turned on. I removed the battery and again plugged its charger, and yes it did open. However, after it doesn't boot. after one or two seconds appearance of its logo/display it will again shut down.
I have it check for a technician, and he said the mother board got shortened because of the fluctuated amount of electricity by the generator when I charged it, is this possible? I also noticed that he did not follow the drain battery procedure and proceeded to opening my netbook hardware.