Laptop not turning on

Closed
Reghu N - May 30, 2016 at 05:41 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - May 30, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Hello,

My laptop is not turning on I tried taking out the battery pressing power button etc.
My laptops battery and wifi light gets on and off when I try to turn on the laptop.

Kindly give me the solution.

Thanks,
Regards.
Reghu

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
May 30, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Hello Reghu N,

You've done a good thing - trying the battery replacement thing. So, now when you plug the charger into the jack, you can't see the light blinking and everything remains calm and nothing can be heard from the fan or the hard drive, can you confirm?
If your laptop's warranty has expired, my recommendation is to take out the hard drive and to connect it to another computer via SATA-USB cable. If your hard drive spins up on a different computer and it is recognized there, I suggest you to make a backup of your files just in case.
You could bring your laptop to a technician to make a test of the power connector and/or the power jack center because they might have got damaged.

Hope I gave an idea. Cheers.