- Ipod classic won't turn on
- Ipod classic won't turn on even when plugged in - Best answers
- Ipod classic won't turn on or charge - Best answers
- Ipod classic volume limit ✓ - Forum - IPod
- Ipod classic not recognized by computer ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod classic not showing up in itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- Ipod classic red x of death fix - Forum - IPod
- Itunes won't recognize ipod classic ✓ - Forum - ITunes
well you can just let it sit there for a few days and soon or later on the 2- to 3 day it will become better
My ipod nano will not go beyond the apple logo in the bootup process. when I manually shut it off, it stays off for a minute or so and then begins to try and boot again. I left it shut off and disconnected overnight and when I checked it the battery was completely dead. I've tried holding the menu and puse to reset it, but to no avail.
i had the same problem and all I did was hold the middle button and the menu button at the same time for awhile till it turned off then I pressed the middle button again and it was fine.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question
hold the menu and middle button down mine randomly went off and nothing would appear , so I pressed them buttons and the apple button appeared , its not charging xx
ok I ben reading and I had the same problem the other week with my ipod and I kept it pluged in and it still would not turn on then I put it on the computer and still did not work until I took the headphones out and then charged it then it was charging and I took it off the charger then it worked.