- Ipod classic won't turn on even when plugged in
- Ipod classic won't turn on - Best answers
- Ipod nano won't turn on unless plugged in - Best answers
- Lightroom classic download - Download - Image viewing and management
- Lenovo power button blinks 3 times when plugged in ✓ - Hardware Forum
- Laptop does not start, power LED blinks 3 times and stops. ✓ - Laptop Forum
- Imvu classic download - Download - MMO
- Turn off touchpad when mouse is plugged in windows 11 - Guide
well you can just let it sit there for a few days and soon or later on the 2- to 3 day it will become better
My ipod nano will not go beyond the apple logo in the bootup process. when I manually shut it off, it stays off for a minute or so and then begins to try and boot again. I left it shut off and disconnected overnight and when I checked it the battery was completely dead. I've tried holding the menu and puse to reset it, but to no avail.
i had the same problem and all I did was hold the middle button and the menu button at the same time for awhile till it turned off then I pressed the middle button again and it was fine.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question
hold the menu and middle button down mine randomly went off and nothing would appear , so I pressed them buttons and the apple button appeared , its not charging xx
ok I ben reading and I had the same problem the other week with my ipod and I kept it pluged in and it still would not turn on then I put it on the computer and still did not work until I took the headphones out and then charged it then it was charging and I took it off the charger then it worked.