-
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2018
-
Hello,

I haven't been able to turn on my ipod touch and it won't charge.I can not do the thing where you hold down the home button and sleep/wake button for 30 seconds because my home button has fallen off.Right now I have it plugged into my samsung laptop and it shows up in my files but when you open it there is just an empty folder.Should I keep it or sell for parts.

Note:It was dropped and is currently smashed a little bit,and when it was working the keyboard was really bad.And I am pretty sure some cord got snapped last year by a friend.

1 reply

It is broken. YOu stated yourself that it was dropped and "currently smashed a little".

Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2018

These devices can sometimes be fixed,so what I am trying to do is to see what is broken exactly and how I can fix it
Blocked Profile
Here you go, go for it. this video will explain how to take it all apart, and place REPLACEMENT PARTS back into it. If you do not have the means to gain new replacements parts, this is a waste of your time, and will not provide a fix, as the PARTS HAVE FAILED!

You are most certainly correct when you say they can be repaired. They are repaired with working parts. You do not have any working parts!

Give it a go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTzhQW5_z8

Have FUN!
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2018

Okay Mark,thanks for that I would most certainly appreciate if you stopped with the attitude
Blocked Profile
Attitude, what attitude? This is not attitude, ask Ambucias! I am simply explaining myself.
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 6, 2018

Your sometimes wording things as if I am not understanding what you are saying