The discussions

Add cells, div by cells with value (excel2007

Solved

Hello,can any help!(excel 2007) A B C ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula to show zero

Solved

Hello, I'm using the formula =A2/(A2+A3) in A4, same in B to AF, i need the A4 line to show a zeros when A2-AF2 and A3-AF3 do not have values in. ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
Gouws

Compairing two columns a&b

Solved

Hello, column A column B 5000 4001 5001 4080 5002 4445 5003 4493 5004 4...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula converting time difference

Solved

Hello, i want to know the excel formula...below iam giving the details, In table A is my starting time e.g.10.49 and in table B is my reaching time...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Deleting alternae rows

Solved

Hello, I want to delete every alternate rows from my work sheet. I tried recording macro, but it only deletes a particular row as shown in macro bel...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Linking spreadsheets

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to set up a cell that will draw information from another spreadsheet using excel 2007 The spreadsheet I'm pulling the info fro...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy rows to total page

Solved

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet with 13 worksheets. The first 12 worksheets are January through December. The 13th worksheet is a total. Each...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Creating a directional macro

Solved

Hello, I am not familiar with writing macros at all. I created a form and I need a macro so that when I input data in a cell the cursor will automat...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
Teene12

Excel - delete rows when alike

Solved

Hello, I am in need of a formula to solve this problem. I want it to find similiar cells and delete those cells from the worksheet. Here is a sa...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to create macro to search, copy, & paste

Solved

Hello, Here's what I want to do. I have a worksheet with customer data by row and I also have a worksheet with an invoice I want to auto populate w...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Comparison between two excel sheet

Solved

Hello, i have two excel sheet with same value which i need to compare every day .with in same excel sheet i can compare easyly using conditional form...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
tiffy

Excell

Solved

Hello, I need a formula that will take the sum of a group of cells from a worksheet and apply them to a specific place on another worksheet. All i...

12 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help with interface/msgbox in vba

Solved

Hi, I'm in a VBA course and I'm having a lot of trouble with one of the problems: The settling velocity of a particle of liquid can be estimated us...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel: use if to find & change text in column

Solved

Hello, i want to search column "a" with numbers as text as follows: #305 #777 #78 #82 #884 i need a formula that will search column A an...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel macro programming

Solved

Hello, It's been a while since I last wrote my own macro and I can't remember how to do this one up. I have a pull down list in excel, using data ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Macros excel 2004 problem

Solved

Hello, guys i please need help with this problem...i have macros that i use daily, i recently got a mac and i have mac office 2004, i try to copy and ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macros to sort data with respect to the colum

Solved

Hello, I am facing a problem in sorting the data w.r.t to column header. I have 25 columns in which i need to sort the sata w.r.t to two of the col...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro to scan document and combine rows

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a Macro that will combine text from several rows in a given column (column B in the example below) into one cell as long...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Values lookup in excel

Solved

Hello, i want to match sheet2 with sheet1 WHERE sheet1 is the master sheet and has all columns. sheet2 has only two columns as in below demonstrat...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
seekermay

Excel 97 if then

Solved

Hello, I would like a Cell "1" to look at two Cells, Cell "2" and Cell "3" and depending on the answer enter a positive or negative vaue of Cell "4...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel / after print +1

Solved

Hello, My name is David (form Slovakia)! I would like to ask you for help with the folowing situation to solve: I need to prepear one document wh...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 no value= no color

Solved

Hello, I've conditionally formated multiple cells to highlight green when the inputted date is within a 2 year period and red if it exceeds 2 years...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
out o' ideas

Comparing cells and in multiple columns

Solved

Hello, I have two columns A and B A has items that have been priced B has items price (no dollar sign) Is it possible to have a macro go down co...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro-highlight if difference > or < 2

Solved

Hello, I need help writing an Accounting excel macro I am working on. It appears that everything is working fine, except for one part I need some h...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel "if" formula problem

Solved

Hello, I have a row of 4 cells each containing an "if formula" to get information from another worksheet. An example of the formula in these cells i...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
rizvisa1

Figuring percentages in excel

Solved

Hello, we are doing a weight loss contest and trying to figure out a formula to do the math. We need a formula that will figure the cumulative pounds...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
rizvisa1

Marco help! one macro for multiple row tasks

Solved

Hello, I have two separate workbooks that I need to compare. Task at hand is I have to find specific text in workbook 2 (col A) and once found - ...

rizvisa1

Unique text formula question in excel

Solved

Hello, I have 2 columns of names in columns a & b and a list of dates in column c. Column A has a unique name in each cell. Column B had the same 5 o...

RIZVISA1

Update dates in excel spreadsheet each year

Solved

Hello, i have 4 spreadsheets linked together which i use to keep track of my accounts. all 4 spreadsheets are in one folder. On each spreadshee...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
oclaf

To add row after 24 rows and get the sum

Solved

Hello, I have hourly data of one year in rows without any break. I want to add row after 24 hrs and get the sum of all the coumns in that row. In oth...

RIZVISA1

Delete all rows except first and last row

Solved

Hello, I have an excel file, I need to delete all rows in this file except for the first and second row. First Row = header row last row = contai...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
fairbud

Excel help

Solved

Dear All, I really need your support with my issue: I have around 70 tasks in Sheet1 some of them done with 100% (according to other numbers in th...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
Omoor

Vba code that will find, copy and transpose

Solved

Hello, I'm looking all around for a VBA code that will: 1 - Search down one column for the word "ADDRESS" 2 - Once "ADDRESS" is found, I need t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

How to count rows which show specified dates

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get help with stats. I have a spreadsheet which shows the date a specific action was started in each row. I need to be abl...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Select y in all 3 columns and return value

Solved

Hello, There are 3 columns where range is unknown for all the 3 columns( A, B & C). Macro need to selcect "Y" in all the 3 columns then No action ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Reg: macro - auto run

Solved

Hello, I need to run a macro automatically when i open an excel sheet. and aslo to run a macro when i close the sheet can any one help me...

10 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
jee

Macro question

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel 07 to select the last row in a range. I want it to select the last row of the range only. Does anyone...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
Jay

Excel

Solved

Hello, I need some help. I would like to find out how many occurences of the same number occur in a column with in excel. Eample: 11111555555556666...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel matching data

Solved

Hello, I have two rows of data in excel one has the name of all members about 100 and the other list is of members who have paid their dues about 5...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
Kamal

How to update prices in excel by %

Solved

Hello, I have a lengthy spreadsheet (Office 2007) with stocked items and their prices, the prices are simply entered in a cell when I created the spr...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
pgh

Excel: if then else with multiple criteria

Solved

Hello, Essentially, I would like to determine a numeric value (1-9) for the letters of the alphabet. Returning the number value in relation to a n...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
venkat1926

Vba/macro: removing titles

Solved

Hello, I need to remove Mr/Mrs/Miss preceeding the names in one cell and copy them to another cell. Any idea? Your advice is much appreciated. i...

8 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
Austin

I need a formula in excel?

Solved

Hello, Hello... I have a cell A1 that show $200.00. now if am type $ 200.00 in B2 automatically A1 cell amount should show as 0 your help much ap...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
Mafrin

Stay on same row when selecting next sheet

Solved

Hello, I would like to know how to stay on the same row when selecting another sheet. My file contains 17 sheets. Sheets 2 and 5 till 16 contain...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
Trowa

Help with excel macro

Solved

Hello, I am certainly a macro noob and require some help, please, :( I work at a travel agency and I have a worksheet with all of our reserves. It h...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
aquarelle

Using a named cell in a macro - same workbook

Solved

Hello, seems simple but I'm just not getting it....I'm using excel 2003 and am trying to use a named cell on one sheet in a macro on a different sh...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
venkat1926

Count # rows where 2 conditions are true

Solved

Hello, I am having problems counting the # rows of problem reports where the priority = 1 and the PR is active. here is the array: PR PRIORI...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
aquarelle

Excel 2007 formula help - if cell is empty...

Solved

Hello, Simple formula of =J3-SUM(L3:X3) BUT if J3 is empty then I want the formula to run as =C3-SUM(L3:X3) What is the proper formula to get t...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
Melissa

Excel issue

Solved

Hello, please give macro for hiding blank rows

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Excel: nested if formula question

Solved

Hello, I've read some answers to similar questions, but not quite the same... How can I have *certain* results of my nested "IF" formula display...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
Tonio
Results 1601 - 1650 out of a total of 1,688