The discussions

Match with conditional format in excel 2003

Solved

Hello Internet, I am in a bind here as I have exhausted my excel knowledge on this problem. I am looking for a way to highlight (in red) a cell wh...

11 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007: reading data from sheet to sheet

Solved

I am trying to read data from sheet "a" cell to cell on sheet "b". I entered function "=sum('sheeta'!f20) in destination cell, but all I am getting ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel vlookup macro

Solved

Hello, I am working on a project to create a simple VLOOKUP. I have created the macro and it works well, but now I am looking for some advise on ...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
froggy6703

Interesting question for excel champions

Solved

Hello, Interesting Question Guys: Suppose Sheet 1 Is "Data" Sheet And There Are Too Many Rows... Like A3 Is S.No B3 Is Supplier Name C3 I...

25 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Coping rank for whole dataset in excel

Solved

Hi i want to work out the ranks for my whole data set, if i type in the formula for the first line then drag it for the rest instead of working out ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
hols

Automation of running excel macros

Solved

Hello, I have a macro in excel which needs to be run once a day and i dont even want to open the excel sheet. How can i make this process automatic...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to align all common list in excel?

Solved

i have 4 columns. the first two (A & B) columns are list of cheques i issued. then the other two (C & D) columns are list of cheques encashed from Ban...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Coping cells with a loop

Solved

Hello, I am stumped on what should be a very simple macro. I am running a macro that is using a look-up table to compare the values in column G. ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Help on excel formula

Solved

I need to create a formula to give me with value and not TRUE/FALSE information. I did use the IF function, but it results in TRUE/FALSE and I need a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Identify two or more are same or not in excel

Solved

Hi Everyone, I have an excel formula question that someone might can help me with. A B 1

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Merge rows of similar data

Solved

Hi, I am trying to merge various rows of data with a common headin in Column A. For example I have the following data: A 1 0 0 0 1 B 1 1 0 0 ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel pro

Solved

hi , i have some data like gvn below M/C SR NO. total b4 a4 cl4 k92661400 18632 8544 544 9544 K81667500 21844 18948 1948 948 H25102020 6756 8...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Filter duplicate entry with condition w excel

Solved

Hi, I've 2 columns of data. Column A are repeated Test sequence and Column B are Status (OK / Fail). I would like to extract those test sequence wi...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
rogersee

Find max valu every 10 rows &mark row as keep

Solved

Hi, I need help creating a formula in excel to Identify the Highest and Lowest values Every 10 rows THEN Identify those two rows...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

Compare numbers in two columns in excel

Solved

I appreciate any response to help me with this. I have two columns of numbers A B B.121 S.222 S.154 B.121 B.164 ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro - using integers as cell referenc

Solved

OK, I've written this and I'm having some trouble. I've put the comments in the code (preceded by ****) rather than giving you a summary here. I thi...

9 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
Andy May

Excel: need macro to run when value entered

Solved

Hi! It's been a long time since I used VB. I seem to be a bit rusty, and I can't figure this out. What I need is for a specific macro to run when...

8 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
aquarelle

Macro to deleting multiple rows

Solved

Hello, I am running a simple formula in excel to sort out duplicates from a given row, by adding the value "DUP" in a new column on the spreadsheet. ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Extracting data from specified columns

Solved

I have some columns of data looking somewhat like this: data1...data2...data3 val.........val........val val.........val........val val............

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need help on an excel if/then in macro

Solved

I'm trying to create an If/Then in Macro for a cell which you input what GPM you want to use. The goal is to stop sales people from making errors and ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
Gman24

Copy down formula if cells on left non blank

Solved

Hi, I need code to copy down a formula from R2 to R3, R4 , R5 etc only if H3, H4, H5 etc is nonblank. I also need to copy formulae from U2:CY2...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Compare two columns and delete duplicates

Solved

I have a large amount of data that is supposed to be unique based on two columns (Column A, Column B). The combination of these two columns are not s...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
tmiddlemas

Compare 3 columns excel

Solved

Hello, I have to compare 3 columns (A,B AND C) filled with names and return, in another column (E), the list adding the names from the 3 columns (...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
Lookup

Excel macro to group by column & sum value

Solved

Hi there, I need to write a macro for following example. Item Qty Length A 1 100 A 1 100 B 2 200 B 1 100 B 5 100 C 4 200 C 2 100 C...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
Pearson24

Adding cells

Solved

Hello, I am trying to build a macro that allows me to input a number on Sheet1 and then on Sheet2, add that number of Cells. Example. Sheet1 ...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help with excel percentages

Solved

Hello, Please bear with me as I a very new to this type of syntax with that said here we go. I have four date columns in Excel like so: P...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
krzykris

Assign macro to all yellow highlighted cells

Solved

Hello, I am in currently in a pickle ... I hope all the masters could lend a hand to this VBA noob... Right now i wrote a macro to copy all formula ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel vba msg box when cell meets criteria

Solved

Hello, Hi this will probably be very simple for someome however I am having a nightmare day, all I want is a vba formual which will bring up a mess...

9 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel page linking

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to link 5 pages which each have a total amount on, I am looking to put all the totals automatically on one page, what i am asking i...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to make formula in excel cell for time?

Solved

Hello, I want to make spread sheet with time in the Excel CELL How to do that? For example 1st cell should show 11hrs.56mins.05sec and next cell I ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
Excel dummy

Marco to delete cells containing an interger

Solved

Hello, I am stuck and would love some help. I have two Columns in Excel J and K. The two Columns contain numbers from 1 to 53. I would like to...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
KareemB

Excel

Solved

Hello, I have an excel file with Start dates, end dates, total day, and networkdays columns. I would like to average these number for the average to...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
mike

Problem with "lastline" in vba excel 200

Solved

Hello, Let me start off by saying that I'm a VBA noob, and have never worked in it before. Basically, I inherited a spreadsheet which has a macro t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro to delete created object

Solved

Hello, With the following VB code I have created a wordart object: Sub ShowMessage() ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddTextEffect(msoTextEffect1, "Even...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
Trowa

Delete certain cells of active row

Solved

Hello, I would like a code for the following: Check which row is active/selected and then delete the data which is in the 5th and 7th column of ...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
tatosgr

Insert rows based on count of row in another

Solved

Hello, I have a excel where I create few dummy accounts and the next sheet (sheet2) has details of these accounts. I need the sheet 2 to have certai...

12 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro - dynamic column selection

Solved

Hello, I am just beginning to learn Excel macros. I was working on a sheet wherein I have to select a column dynamically, based on just the column ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
maggie

Excel conditional formatting row color

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get Excel to automatically change the color of a row depending on the entry in column H. I've got some VBA code written up, but...

17 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
AM14

Copy data one sheet to another

Solved

Hello, dear friend i have two work sheet.first sheet has a data.using subtotal function I'm daily taking summary of that data.that summarized data da...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
kaluputha

Macro to compare two sheet with both sheets h

Solved

Hello, I have a 2 excel sheet which has all the column having same. This has D$C Comment, OMS comments, Planned Resoluiton date & Sub account in bo...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

Lookup,count and pie chart excel2007

Solved

Hello, Can anyone give advice? I got a form on sheet1 thats got a savebutton to save the input data of the form to the database on sheet2.On sheet2 ...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
Gouws

How to fill selected cells with given data?

Solved

Hello, I often need to fill cells with a date of production. What kind of a macro would be usefull in this situation so that I could just select the...

13 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
hockey50

Find a string in excel and remove all cells

Solved

Hello, I need to find a string (for example: abc) in a large worksheet then remove all cells containing this string. I have tried different functions...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
Ex-Q??

Cut-paste row to sheet2 if columnvalue is met

Solved

Hello, I have got 2 sheets. Sheet1 contains a list of assignments, in which column B contains the status of those assignments. Sheet2 contains comp...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel help

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble with an excel calculation, i'd be grateful for any help: I have menu items listed along the top, with a space for th...

11 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
donkeyoaty

Getting perfomance of each vendor using excel

Solved

Hello, What I want is to get an evaluation of every supplier. Let say I have 20 list of supplier and list of product I'd ordered, including quantity...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
zmarlz04

Excel forumla help (if formula)

Solved

Hello, I need some help, I just can't figure the IF formula out. On my Excel 2007 spreadsheet, I am trying to figure out if I put the letter grad...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
pleasehelp1101

Excel macro loop to insert pics into more cel

Solved

Hello, Could someone please help me in writing a loop in this macro in excel : I have an excel sheet where it contains the name of the pictures in c...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel help combining info from2 sheets

Solved

Hello, Hello, How can I match and combine records across two excel sheets. I have two excel sheets containing record information, about 6 columns f...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
coupen66

Excel if function over a range of dates

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help please? I am trying to add a divisions column, which are taken from a date range in another column. i.e. I would like to add "...

8 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
Useful
Results 1551 - 1600 out of a total of 1,688