The discussions

How to select the sheet name from ddm

Solved

Hello, I want to select which sheet to store data from the drop down menu. thank you . Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() Dim i As Integer Fo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Compare columns containing dates

Solved

Hello, I have the dates and the close prices of 5 indices in 10 columns. I want to compare the 5 columns containing the dates in order to get the c...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
venkat1926

One cell calculation excel - time interval

Solved

Hello, I need to calculate the elapsed time in hours if the start time and end time are contained in the same cell. Example: If A1 contain...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
yyzxyz

Excel : different criteria for excel to look

Solved

Hello, Please could anyone help? Attached please find the example. https://authentification.site/files/23122635/nono.xls The sheet (Say in doc...

20 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
carman

Excel macro

Solved

Hi I am new to Excel macros, I need help with the following automation: I am trying to copy data from the main spreadsheet name "PMO Report" where...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Moe

Ms excel 2007 macro/formula problem

Solved

Hello, ##Please help! I am new to this and so fed up!! I need to transfer data from two worksheets onto another worksheet and I just cannot do it!!...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
cellbar

Excel macro help please

Solved

Hello Everyone, I am sking for some help with an Excel macro please. I have a 1,900 hundred static HTML pages that I have converted to text for ...

45 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need to declare a cell as numeric in macro

Solved

Hello, i need to declare a cell in excel as numeric so that only numbers can be entered in that cell and if any other text is entered then it di...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel vba

Solved

Hello, currently i have 2 worksheets one which users would use to complete a template and the other to store the information in. i am trying to...

13 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 time and date problem

Solved

Hello, I have a sheet that has a date column and a time column (brought in from a csv file). My date column is showing in the format of MDDYYYY wi...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
David

Excel vba colour alternate rows

Solved

Hello, I am creating a report, and I want to shade alternate cells in a light grey colour. I need all columns and rows, starting at A5, that conta...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
tora

Uneditable selected columns/rows/cells excel

Solved

Hello, Kindly teach me how to keep the slected [Column or Rows or set of Cells] in Uneditable Mode in Excel, so that users can not change the info...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
AD

How can i compare one excel sheet to other

Solved

I have 1 main sheet of all the data which i send to my client, now he has slelcted some thing and sended it in new sheet. now i wanna highlight his se...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
dzigner

Excel unique data rows

Solved

Hello, I need to compare two columns of data for uniqueness. Column a has a list of names and column b has a list of date/times. I need to be ab...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
quiz

My excel macro silently exploded... :(

Solved

Hey, so I have a set of macro that were working, then dropped dead on the spot. before i paste the macros I'll give it some context So I have seve...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro

Solved

Hello, https://authentification.site/files/22774798/Copy_of_sample.xls please see the attached to see what i want done. Configuration: Win...

28 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
Neo

Background color of cell in excel

Solved

Hello, I am trying to write a simple formula that will give me the backgroud color of a cell (in Excel). Something along the lines of, if background ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Pankaj

How to add time reminder in excel file

Solved

Hello, I have made a work to do list and I would like excel to remind me at every task time. as I have made a column for work to do item and ti...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2010 by
nis

Load sheet with drop down menu

Solved

Hello I have the userform1, and a combo box linked to two cells callled "UNIVERSAL BOL" AND "BLANK BOL", plus two sheets called "BOL" and "BLANK BO...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
Alexandra

Excel move cells to right.

Solved

Hello, I have a task to move several cells in a few column to the far right column (like below) Number of column can be up to 25. ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
j3kj3k

Protecting column in worksheet

Solved

How to protect only one particular column in worksheet?

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
Saky

Excel 2007 find max value

Solved

Hello, date time value 05/11/2008 205 102 FALSE 05/11/2008 205 110 TRUE 05/11/2008 205 108 FALSE 05/11/2008 240 123 TRUE 05/11/2008 240 104 FA...

9 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro to insert a new row

Solved

Hello, I would like to create a macro in excel to automatically insert a new blank row immediately after the last row of filled-in data and for th...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help with if vba statement

Solved

Hello, I have this code that i can not get to work all the way i get the error of "Too many local, nonstatic variables" i am new to this and all i...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Boysenb

Excel function or macros

Solved

Hello, I have a table in which every number from 1 to 52 expresses a specified text For example 1 = Sofia 2 = London ... I n...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2010 by
Philip

Macros

Solved

Hi, I need a macro coding for the below scenario. In column D(Application) i have created a validation in which i have included the list of appl...

18 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2010 by
Saky

Excel help with percent calculations

Solved

Hello, I use "=AVERAGE(B2:AR2)" to calculate percentages based on information from 40 sheets. Example, On one sheet that compiles the data from 40 she...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba language for a range of cells

Solved

Hello, I created a calendar cell pop-up and I wanted to include it in a range of cells. However I can't figure out how to include an entire range of c...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Compare multiple cells and return other value

Solved

Hello, a problematic case, when comparing values in multiple cells (rows) in Excel. In a single cell , "A1" I would need an answer depending on...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
Vince

Need excel percentage!! help

Solved

Hello, I am having diffficulty writing a formula to calculate a percentage. I need to calculate 25% of $ 3,100 - I thought I had it figured ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
Deanna

Copy row to different sheet based on cell

Solved

Hello, I am need to have a script run each time a cell changes to a date in column O, line 12 and after. I have a spreadsheet that has one tab ca...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2010 by
gregoryps

Calculating exact percentages in excel

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to add exact percentages like 99.54%, 84.23% in six cells then calculate the average. I've tried =AVERAGE(A1:B1:C1) but it only ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel: partial cell matches in dfrnt sheets

Solved

Hello, I searched a lot and found quite some useful results about searching Partial Cell matches. But if the cells belong to different sheets how ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2010 by
fairooz

Please help - run macro when switching sheets

Solved

Hello, If someone could tell me how to run a macro upon switching worksheets, that would be extremely helpful. If this is not possible, perhaps ru...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
D

Undoing a macro to retrieve info back

Solved

Hello, If I accidentally run a macro, can I (edit undo) to retrieve the information back to how it was? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Ex...

kat

Macro to blank out filtered columns

Solved

Hello, I have a worksheet that is filtered by a number. I would like to blank out columns M, N, S and T. (Only the filtered information) Can yo...

kat

Excel conditional formatting

Solved

Hello, if date in cell A1 appears anywhere from B1:B30 then apply format. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2010 by
G

Code to open a tabs from combox excel

Solved

Hello, I'm looking for a code, i can put in a combo box to show up different tabs located in my spreasheet. example: I have four tabs called tab1,...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
Mary

Excel 2007 days and dates issue?

Solved

Hello, I was working to have the week numbers in excel and i step into a question when i entered in cell "B1" the date 05/1/2010 and i changed the...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula

Solved

Hello, I am looking for a formula or script that can help me with the following. I am doing a spreadsheet for 19 different offices (on seperate...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
djb

Matching columns

Solved

Hello, I have to an issue with matching columns. Column A Column B Column C Column D Column A: This has 300 lines with account #'s Column...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
KJFin

Macro that takes multiple csv files and puts

Solved

Hello, I need a macro that takes multiple csv files and puts them all in 1 worksheet. The csv files all have header info that i do not want copied ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
jrog

Excel 2007 "if....then select row and move&qu

Solved

Hi all! I have what would appear to be a basic question, but can't seem to put my brain around the solution. I have a spreadsheet on Sheet 1. O...

11 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copying data in a dfrnt sheet w/ condition

Solved

Hello, Greetings everyone... I want to copy data from one sheet to different sheet but only if a condition is true. For example, 1st Shee...

5 replies Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
fairooz

Excel: find & offset

Solved

Hi can someone help me to get a macro code to make following: I have a file in which some cells having data as 10000, > 10000 and some others 10000...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Autofilter tp leave out #n/a in macro

Solved

Hello, I have a project id in column C , which iam checking from another source data which is there in a differenr tab .So ihave a vlookup fprmula...

6 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
Lavanya

Writing a macro

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get data whcih has been inoutted into one workksheet to copy into another worksheets when it meets a command in one of the c...

28 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel, if fuction with cell text values?

Solved

Hello, I would like to include the text value of a cell in the statement I have for one of the IF options. So far my formula is -: =IF((B1...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
jen

Deleting cells based on cell value of samerow

Solved

Hello, When I delete cell D4 (it's contents turn to ""), I would like cells C4, E4, F4, G4 to be deleted as well. The row must still exist, so on...

8 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
trowa

List 2 columns into one

Solved

Hello, I hoping that someone can help me fix this. I have two columns with possible duplicate vendor name, example VendorName ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
venkat1926
Results 1451 - 1500 out of a total of 1,688