Excel Forum - solved topics

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1401 - 1450 of about 1,710
  • Solved
  • Colouring a MS Excel Cell Solved/Closed

Hello, I need some help. How could I fill a cell in MS Excel in red if a condition has been met. For example: If the number in Cell A1 is mo...

Anthony | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 18, 2010
    3 replies
  • Compare mutliple Excel columns Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm working on an excel sheet and comparing multiple columns to determine if a site to be eligible or not eligible for the program, the sit...

Sonja | Latest reply: Sonja Oct 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel summing up values of scattered data Solved/Closed

Hello, I am looking for how to make a cell in excel that tells me how many of a certain item I have. In column b I have values (numerical) of cer...

Brian | Latest reply: Brian Oct 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • MS Excel: Value from a Range Solved/Closed

Hello, HDI get a numerical value (in C2) that is assigned to a word within a range(G2:H8)? Thank you in advance!

Signora | Latest reply: GrnSpdr Oct 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel how to change a value automatically Solved/Closed

This is my first question on the forum so I would first like to start by saying hello to all members and moderators :) My question today which I'm ho...

Rjn239 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 11, 2010
    6 replies
  • comparing two excel sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, i have two excel sheets, one sheet has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is I want to know the common email ids from...

sanjay | Latest reply: Mathews Oct 10, 2010
    14 replies
  • Excel Custom Function Solved/Closed

Hello, i have created a custom excel function which works fine. the only problem being, you need to press F2 on the custom formula cell and give en...

moses | Latest reply: AG Oct 7, 2010
    13 replies
  • pls help - Excel - Highlight cell if no data Solved/Closed

Hello, Please could somebody help me with a problem. I have a spreadheet and I would like make some cells in a row go yellow if they have no data in...

ems | Latest reply: joe random Oct 5, 2010
    7 replies
  • Count rows from sheet2 and place on sheet1 Solved/Closed

Hello, Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0, Excel 2007 I need help with a formula. On Sheet1, I am trying to get the total # of records for ea...

isatsam | Latest reply: Sam Oct 5, 2010
    8 replies
  • browsing the web with a sansung phone Solved/Closed

how to make a phone to browse

Bigjoe | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • using find within macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a list of first and last names of employees (Sheet1). Some of these employees have adjusted work schedules which are listed in a dif...

Trowa | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 29, 2010
    9 replies
  • Excel VBA help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am needing some help with this vba code. What I am trying to do is first verify if cell A4 is not empty, if it is not empty then I need it t...

vmc | Latest reply: Maja WL Sep 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Copy rows from sheet 1 to sheet 2 Solved/Closed

I need to have a macro that will copy rows from sheet1 to sheet 2 . The catch is from sheet 1 col A for eg A3 may have the number 10 in it. I need to ...

Pooven | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 24, 2010
    14 replies
  • To prepare Attendence Report with Excel sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I will describe what I want to do . I have 60 residents working in our department. They attend morning report everyday. So I have prepared ...

sneha | Latest reply: akshay Sep 23, 2010
    41 replies
  • if sum>= 60, color cells red Solved/Closed

Hello, I have excel 2007 and am trying to set conditional formatting for a series of 3 cells. If their total sum is greater than or equal to 60 I...

mindy | Latest reply: mindy Sep 20, 2010
    4 replies
  • Find Value Between 2 column Range Excel Macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a 2 Columns of Data (A) and (B) that provides me with a specific range, and a third column C that provides a corresponding value f...

Jenz | Latest reply: Jenz Sep 19, 2010
    3 replies
  • Need help with multiplying formula in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, Inser formula in cell F4 that multiplies the amount on E4 by the amount in D4. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

casey | Latest reply: casey Sep 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • recover my deleted excel file Solved/Closed

Hello, i need or recover my deleted excel file. by mistake i use shift delete.plz help me out. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Exp...

anu | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro - Multiple Columns Into One Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a macro that combines multiple columns into one, but I'm terrible at creating macros! Essentially what I have is data that is sorted...

Newbie | Latest reply: Mani Sep 16, 2010
    4 replies
  • Select a subset of cells within a row Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to select a number of cells within a row - I want to use this in a macro. Whatever cell is currently active, I want to select c...

Mario | Latest reply: archaic Sep 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • Copy to cell below the last entry in Sheet 2 Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to do the following 1.I have assigned a Macro button called Submit in Sheet 1 - done 2.Copy Cells E5,E7,E9 from Sheet 1 to Cells B...

vino | Latest reply: Vino Sep 12, 2010
    6 replies
  • Highlighting rows by date Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet in which the date in a cell has a large amount of impact on what needs to happen with that current individual. What...

bryanfarley | Latest reply: bryanfarley Sep 10, 2010
    4 replies
  • Copy non-contiguous cells to another sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the code below that only works for copying cells B2,B3,C3,E2,E4 from active sheet to the same identical cells on sheet2. Cells, B2,B...

dzrdw0 | Latest reply: dzrdw0 Sep 8, 2010
    3 replies
  • office -2003 short cut keys in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, How to merge cells in ex-cel-2003 by key board short cut key.

chitti | Latest reply: Maruthu Sep 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • Calculations using two seperate spreadsheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I am wanting to gather a number value already calculated in one excel spreadsheet and bring that number to another spreadsheet so I can use...

Sam | Latest reply: Sam Sep 3, 2010
    2 replies
  • How to match two columns Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 2 excel sheets with exactly the same format, in column A, I have the name of my customers and in Column B, the value of their sales. th...

Paris | Latest reply: nitin Aug 30, 2010
    13 replies
  • Please Help! Excel Formula needed! Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with many columns: date issued, invoice number, gross£, net£, vat£, date due, date paid. until the invoice is paid ...

felloutthesky | Latest reply: Ray Aug 27, 2010
    2 replies
  • Complicated Lookup in Excel Solved/Closed

For me at least..... I have two spreadsheets that I am trying to use a lookup on. It's a little more than a VLookup. PTCI and TECI are the names ...

DCecil07 | Latest reply: DCecil07 Aug 26, 2010
    5 replies
  • Copying data from one worksheet to another Solved/Closed

Hello, I have created a worksheet with 1000 rows of information that has 12 columns that vary with input information. Each row could have 1 or up ...

rencharles | Latest reply: TopherPUSA Aug 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to merge an excel file to database? Solved/Closed

Could someone please instruct me how to merge an excel file to database (MS Access/FoxPro/Oracle)?

ecaep5791 | Latest reply: satya Aug 24, 2010
    10 replies
  • Excel Formulas Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having difficulty copying fromulas on excell from different sheets to form an analysis page. I have 52 different sheets and need to ...

BEAR833 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 23, 2010
    30 replies
  • Excel - Formula in text count Solved/Closed

Hello, I Need a formula in text count For Example P=1 P+P+P+P+P= 6 What is the formula in excel please defineConfiguration: Windows XP / ...

Sam | Latest reply: sk Aug 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • copy / paste specfic DATE to other worksheet. Solved/Closed

Hello, I've got a few columns of data in which 3 columns contain dates (in date format : dd/mm/yyyy) . Now, I want excel to seperate the entire row ...

carman | Latest reply: carman Aug 22, 2010
    11 replies
  • find and replace cell value macro help pls Solved/Closed

Hello, i have these 20 formulas (1 per stock code) in my spreadsheet that come from etrade =PROStaticData(2, "mqg.ASX", "2010/08/10;2010/08...

jonny | Latest reply: jonny Aug 21, 2010
    6 replies
  • Macro: Watch a cell and copy if changed Solved/Closed

Hello, The problem in a nutshell is that I have 5 pivot tables on one worksheet, each with a field called "date" above the main text. Each day the...

IneptMacro | Latest reply: JayHerring Aug 20, 2010
    4 replies
  • Create a macro to format a column Solved/Closed

Greetings, I am not a programmer but I know how to create basic macros that would perform simple repeated tasks in a fixed range within a sheet. ...

Vivian | Latest reply: Vivian Aug 20, 2010
    3 replies
  • Macro to delete duplicate items -Help please Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro to delete the row that has a word at the biginnig and the same word at the end. Example: MIA/SFO/MIA ...

Carlos | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel, filling in cell values automatically Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets in Excel 2007 and am trying to automatically fill in cells in worksheet two based on values in the first worksheet. A...

as79 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 16, 2010
    4 replies
  • text help in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i need to get 2 text cells on sheet 1 to list in 1 cell on page 2 any help would be cool with me since i am new to this neet thing called e...

larry | Latest reply: larry Aug 16, 2010
    3 replies
  • VLOOKUP in other worksheet (date) Solved/Closed

Hello, Attached please find the reference file. https://authentification.site/files/23765947/sort.xls I am doing a VLOOKUP from sheet 1 to she...

carman | Latest reply: carman Aug 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with Excel please Solved/Closed

Hi I have an excel spreadsheet with two columns in A is a list of codes, and in B a list of names containing the codes in a string A ...

Bob | Latest reply: Bob Aug 12, 2010
    4 replies
  • copy entry from each worksheet to new sheet Solved/Closed

Hello friends, After reading some very useful suggestions. I thought of posting my problem, hoping i'll find a solution I have a workbook which...

ishi | Latest reply: ishi Aug 12, 2010
    9 replies
  • Excel Absolute Reference? Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.7 I have cells A1:A5 as "5, 10, 15, 20, 25" respectively. I want to make cells C1:G1, ref...

gr | Latest reply: gr Aug 11, 2010
    4 replies
  • Browsers all stop. Router is fine. Solved/Closed

Hello, Recently, without installing any new software, my browsers all eventually stop. Firefox is my main, and would be the first to fall after abo...

Spaceweed | Latest reply: onejohn512 Aug 10, 2010
    16 replies
  • Help with a conditional macro? Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to use VBA to check whether an M appears in column B and then, if it does, paste the information from that row (Columns A thr...

Steve | Latest reply: Steve Aug 7, 2010
    4 replies
  • go to next page in word doc using VBA code Solved/Closed

Hello, Can any one tell me how go to next page in microsoft word doc using Excel Vba + macro code

Bagmita | Latest reply: VBA guru Aug 6, 2010
    7 replies
  • Copy rows until meet given line Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to split one spreadsheet into several spreadsheets. The splitting has to be done when a certain value is found. I need to mo...

Stix | Latest reply: Stix Aug 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Insert 2 rows, copy the formula.VBA HELP Pls Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a huge file to work on. Please help me with a VBA that does the following for the entire sheet (until the last row) 1) Whenever y...

Jenny | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • VBA macro-move to cell underneath the button Solved/Closed

Hello, I want my VBA macro to move to the cell 'underneath' the particular button that is being pressed. (I have a series of buttons down the page, e...

Alli | Latest reply: Liam Aug 4, 2010
    9 replies
  • Width & Merge Cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I Have 1 WorkSheet In Which There Are Too Many Sub Sheets. I Want The Width & Merge Cells Of Sheet1 In To All Sheets. But I Dont Need The ...

Game Start Now | Latest reply: Game Start Now Aug 2, 2010
    15 replies