The discussions

Recover my deleted excel file

Solved/Closed

Hello, i need or recover my deleted excel file. by mistake i use shift delete.plz help me out. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Exp...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Excel macro - multiple columns into one

Solved

Hello, I need a macro that combines multiple columns into one, but I'm terrible at creating macros! Essentially what I have is data that is sorted...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
Mani

Select a subset of cells within a row

Solved

Hello, I am trying to select a number of cells within a row - I want to use this in a macro. Whatever cell is currently active, I want to select c...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
archaic

Copy to cell below the last entry in sheet 2

Solved

Hello, I need to do the following 1.I have assigned a Macro button called Submit in Sheet 1 - done 2.Copy Cells E5,E7,E9 from Sheet 1 to Cells B...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
Vino

Highlighting rows by date

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet in which the date in a cell has a large amount of impact on what needs to happen with that current individual. What...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
bryanfarley

Copy non-contiguous cells to another sheet

Solved

Hello, I have the code below that only works for copying cells B2,B3,C3,E2,E4 from active sheet to the same identical cells on sheet2. Cells, B2,B...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
dzrdw0

Office -2003 short cut keys in excel

Solved

Hello, How to merge cells in ex-cel-2003 by key board short cut key.

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Maruthu

Calculations using two seperate spreadsheets

Solved

Hello, I am wanting to gather a number value already calculated in one excel spreadsheet and bring that number to another spreadsheet so I can use...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Sam

How to match two columns

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 2 excel sheets with exactly the same format, in column A, I have the name of my customers and in Column B, the value of their sales. th...

13 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
nitin

Please help! excel formula needed!

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with many columns: date issued, invoice number, gross£, net£, vat£, date due, date paid. until the invoice is paid ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
Ray

Complicated lookup in excel

Solved

For me at least..... I have two spreadsheets that I am trying to use a lookup on. It's a little more than a VLookup. PTCI and TECI are the names ...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
DCecil07

Copying data from one worksheet to another

Solved

Hello, I have created a worksheet with 1000 rows of information that has 12 columns that vary with input information. Each row could have 1 or up ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
TopherPUSA

How to merge an excel file to database?

Solved

Could someone please instruct me how to merge an excel file to database (MS Access/FoxPro/Oracle)?

10 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
satya

Excel formulas

Solved

Hello, I am having difficulty copying fromulas on excell from different sheets to form an analysis page. I have 52 different sheets and need to ...

30 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel - formula in text count

Solved

Hello, I Need a formula in text count For Example P=1 P+P+P+P+P= 6 What is the formula in excel please defineConfiguration: Windows XP / ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
sk

Copy / paste specfic date to other worksheet.

Solved

Hello, I've got a few columns of data in which 3 columns contain dates (in date format : dd/mm/yyyy) . Now, I want excel to seperate the entire row ...

11 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
carman

Find and replace cell value macro help pls

Solved

Hello, i have these 20 formulas (1 per stock code) in my spreadsheet that come from etrade =PROStaticData(2, "mqg.ASX", "2010/08/10;2010/08...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
jonny

Macro: watch a cell and copy if changed

Solved

Hello, The problem in a nutshell is that I have 5 pivot tables on one worksheet, each with a field called "date" above the main text. Each day the...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
JayHerring

Create a macro to format a column

Solved

Greetings, I am not a programmer but I know how to create basic macros that would perform simple repeated tasks in a fixed range within a sheet. ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
Vivian

Macro to delete duplicate items -help please

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro to delete the row that has a word at the biginnig and the same word at the end. Example: MIA/SFO/MIA ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel, filling in cell values automatically

Solved

Hello, I have two worksheets in Excel 2007 and am trying to automatically fill in cells in worksheet two based on values in the first worksheet. A...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
venkat1926

Text help in excel

Solved

Hello, i need to get 2 text cells on sheet 1 to list in 1 cell on page 2 any help would be cool with me since i am new to this neet thing called e...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
larry

Vlookup in other worksheet (date)

Solved

Hello, Attached please find the reference file. https://authentification.site/files/23765947/sort.xls I am doing a VLOOKUP from sheet 1 to she...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
carman

Help with excel please

Solved

Hi I have an excel spreadsheet with two columns in A is a list of codes, and in B a list of names containing the codes in a string A ...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Bob

Copy entry from each worksheet to new sheet

Solved

Hello friends, After reading some very useful suggestions. I thought of posting my problem, hoping i'll find a solution I have a workbook which...

9 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
ishi

Excel absolute reference?

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.7 I have cells A1:A5 as "5, 10, 15, 20, 25" respectively. I want to make cells C1:G1, ref...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
gr

Browsers all stop. router is fine.

Solved/Closed

Hello, Recently, without installing any new software, my browsers all eventually stop. Firefox is my main, and would be the first to fall after abo...

16 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
onejohn512

Help with a conditional macro?

Solved

Hello, I am trying to use VBA to check whether an M appears in column B and then, if it does, paste the information from that row (Columns A thr...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
Steve

Go to next page in word doc using vba code

Solved/Closed

Hello, Can any one tell me how go to next page in microsoft word doc using Excel Vba + macro code

7 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
VBA guru

Copy rows until meet given line

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to split one spreadsheet into several spreadsheets. The splitting has to be done when a certain value is found. I need to mo...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
Stix

Insert 2 rows, copy the formula.vba help pls

Solved

Hello, I have a huge file to work on. Please help me with a VBA that does the following for the entire sheet (until the last row) 1) Whenever y...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba macro-move to cell underneath the button

Solved

Hello, I want my VBA macro to move to the cell 'underneath' the particular button that is being pressed. (I have a series of buttons down the page, e...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
Liam

Width & merge cells

Solved

Hello, I Have 1 WorkSheet In Which There Are Too Many Sub Sheets. I Want The Width & Merge Cells Of Sheet1 In To All Sheets. But I Dont Need The ...

15 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
Game Start Now

Matching 2 columns in excel

Solved

Hello, I've got 2 columns of data- I'm trying to see if there's a match between the data in Column A with Column B- if the data is in Column B somewhe...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
alaisa

Excel help

Solved

Hello, I have an excel worksheet with cells filled with strings of text like this... CAS [354-24-5], 99% I'd like to search a vertical c...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

More than 3 conditional formats in excel

Solved

Hello, I am working with an Excel spreadsheet, and need the cell background in one column to change to red if its value is within a range of numbers...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
Trevin

Excel 2003 - change row colour with vba

Solved

Hi, hope somebody can help I've got a spreadsheet when I need to change the row colour dependent on the data entered into a particular cell. The...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
StevieB

Import webpage data into excel spreadsheet

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am attempting to import the web page data from "http://bet1.hkjc.com/racing/pages/odds_wp.aspx?date=19-10-2008&venue=HV&raceno=1&lang=en" th...

23 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
stuccohound

Open excel file into worksheet of open workbk

Solved

Hello, MS Excel 2000, VBA I'd like to be able to open a file directly into a new worksheet of an open workbook, thus adding the new sheet in the...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
Fetzel

Excel formula

Solved

Hello, I need a formula to accomplish the following. 5 + years => 15 10 + years => 20 15 + years => 25 20 + years => 30 eg. say I was h...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
Neo

Match colums from sheets

Solved

Hello, I have two sheets - S1 and S2. In S1 are colums A and B. In S2 are columns B and C. I want to join columns A and C using colums B (which is...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Shade the rows for different working days

Solved

Hello, I need a VBA code that allow me to shade the row color in blue when the date in a cell is performed in the last 3 days of working days . Othe...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Carman

Combine columns in excel

Solved

Hello, i have got two sheets of data and i have arranged them into ideal orders. Now i want to place data on sheet 2 behind data on sheet 1.( in the...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Carman

Problem with dates in excel 2004 mac

Solved

Hello, I'm working in MAC OSX MS Office 2004 11.5.3 (081114) I have two workbooks opened at the same time. I copied 54K+ rows of data from o...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Daisy

Macro to copy a certain cell onto another row

Solved

I'm trying to copy values from one cell to another excel via use of a macro, where E#99999 is the employee number to be put to column A until it reach...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
DesertMoon20

Conditional formatting of a column of cells

Solved

Hello, I am working on a task list/project sheet and I am trying to set a conditional format for a column of cells that is based on two (technical...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
Trowa

Problem moving records to another worksheet

Solved

Hello eberybody I have a doubt, I know how to move records from one sheet to another, as this: Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & i + 2).Resize(1,...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
MIKE

Transfer records to another worksheet

Solved

Hello, I have tried everything to move these records to a sheet called "Data" , but I wasn't able to get any good results. what I have been trying...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
MOlie

Extra cells removal. excel

Solved

Hello, Does anyone know how to hide unused cells in excel? I have got a program that does all the matching for me, but everytime when i finished ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
Carman

Link cell to another worksheet

Solved

hi there, What i want to do is to link a worksheet to another worksheet. Like, when I type data on cell in sheet1... then, same data will auto...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
Mansoor
Results 1401 - 1450 out of a total of 1,688