The discussions

Can connect to firefox and nothign else

So here's what happened. A year ago, I updated YTD Downloader on my computer. It was working before I did this, and after I did, it said that it could...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Google chrome is not install

Can someone tell me how to install the Google Chrome do and Download

xpcman

Please i can't log in my facebook

Hello, Facebook locked my account almost 3 weeks ago, they asked my ID but I accidentally send a picture,now they just say this(in the picture) when I...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Confirmation code

Hello, i did not know confrimation code Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

BunoCS

Cable connection was working yesterday today it's not?

I'm not much of a computer guy but I do know the basics and some advanced stuff. I've tried many things and nothing worked. I'll paste my info down he...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
duoshark

Recover gmail account password

Hello sir/madam, I forgotten my Gmail account password and can't answer the secret questions. Please tell how to recover my Gmail account password....

Ambucias

Please help urgent.... how to delete fb account had been hacked...

hello, my fb account was hacked, i dont know how to retrieve it because they change the password my email add even my number was removed.... if i...

xpcman

Help me to recover my fb account

Hello, sir plz help me to regain my old fb account as it is blocked by fb.i need it back plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 37.0

Ambucias

My internet is connected, but it won't work

It was working perfectly yesterday, but I don't know what happened. When I open Firefox it opens, but won't load any links. It stays on "New Tab". Whe...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Unable to upload pictures for login approval

I tried to login to my Facebook account from my mother in law's phone today because I no longer have possession of my phone. Facebook refused to log m...

Ambucias

Reviewing these additional documents

Solved/Closed

Hello, Sir what happened to my Facebook account I can login my account.. Facebook saying.... Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your accou...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

How to get internet connection with ms xp.

Hi guys, is there a way to get an internet connection now that MS has stopped support for XP and most importantly, blocked my internet connection? I...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
Ultrasound

Any internet browser wont launch

Solved

It just happen all suddenly.. i could not open any internet website such as mozilla chrome or even enternet explorer. I click it but nothing shows up ...

Ambucias

Confirmation code

Hello, plz give confirmation code

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Fcaebook account cannot be openned

Hello, i cant opne mah account.. so what to do??? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Hacked account

Hello, I would like to close my very first facebook account which got hacked..can everything be transferred as well? Configuration: Windows 7 /...

Ambucias

Account problem

Hello, I can't log onto my old account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Fb security code

Hello, how do I dissable my fb security code Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 9.0

sagun

Forgot my password and changed my phone number

Hello, I forgot my password and changed my phone number, i m not able to proceed to change the password as my old number is submitted. please help...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Problem of bsnl type ii modem

Hello, i have bsnl type-ii modem, it's model no is teracom-T1-B-DSL699E9.4U6-5 this modam is not working as wireless, how to working this, pls gi...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Ash

Locked id

Hello, my fb id is lock n they asking about govt id card but they didn't unlock it after I have submit my documents from c5 days plz help me to open...

Ambucias

Can anyone help me. i've been trying to access my old facebook a

can anyone help me. I've been trying to access my old Facebook account back and I've tried it many times but to no avail. it says that I have the wron...

Ambucias

Loosing wifi connection windows 8

I have tried and tried so many tips on how to keep wi-fi- widows 8 but now it's getting ridiculous. Is it worth going for windows 10? Plus I'm getting...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Flashplayer

Hello, I need help I don't know what to do I have done everything even unstalled and reloaded and the Flash Play and still the same issues. it is even...

Ambucias

Paasport not accepted by facebook as id

Please help. facebook shut my account down saying someone is imitating me, I think it is because I am currently working in Senegal, I am usually based...

Ambucias

Slow net airtel 3g dongle

My PC seems to be slow retrieving data from internet (3G). How to make it fast? I stay in a remote area about 20KM away from the city.I have a Airtel ...

xpcman

How to use sim slot in hp compaq 6910p

Solved

Hello, HOW CAN I USE INTERNET BY SIMCARD? I have a laptop HP compaq 6910p which provide the facility of sim slot! I want to know can I use inter...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
Ranjithbk

I can't access my account reviewing these additional documents

Closed

when i try to open my account this letter came & than log out the message is "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're revi...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook

Hello,plss i can,t acces my account

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
sonngovan90

Download movies

Closed

Hello, i want movies download. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Help with my facebook

Hello, When i log into my face book i get this message below, (We've detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily l...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Internet is connecting only the gmail

Hello, my laptop is connected to internet. but when i am browsing its not opening any pages except gmail.

xpcman

I've been hacked

Hello, I've been hacked by someone called policy centre, thay have changed the name of my account to policy centre. when I try to retrieve my accoun...

Ambucias

Lost password

I need to edit the email and phone number on Facebook can't access. My account cause I no longer have that phone

6 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2015 by
monarch22

My facebook account was hacked and changed my name

Hello, My Facebook account was hacked yesterday, The hacker changed my name and I thinks he also have access with my email and messenger so even ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password and security question

How can i open my yahoo account if I forgot my password and security question

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Plz!plz!help me,.,,my acct.was disabled by someone plz..plz....

Hello, My acct.was diabled plz help me.., Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Facebook log in

Hello, I cannot log in my Facebook error code 994 always appeared. Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0

xpcman

To make website

How to make website?

xpcman

English

I have download google chrome on my computer and I get Japanese or Chinese from Google. I would like only English USA. I have problems with Google, i...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
marcru

Download google chrome

Dear Sir I Have Just Join The CCM For The Betterment Me. And I Want To Download The Google Chrome From It .. Please Suggest Me THe Better Idea. ...

xpcman

Passwords keep disappearing

I have to retype all passwords after about 20 minutes on the computer...anyway of keeping them on all the time?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Facebook proublems questions

when i try to log in to my account facebook says Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional docum...

Ambucias

I need help please in my facebook account

Hello, my account say like this Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreci...

Ambucias

Internet connected , but does not work on anything!

Hello , Last week i was searching the internet for ways to improve my computer for gaming , i came across one which told me disable or enable certain ...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

New install of vista ie 7 wont open webpages

Hello, I have just installed a new vista os .after all 200 something updates it now will not open any web sites and wants me to upgrade my browser .an...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
jj

I desperately need my old facebook account back

Closed

Hello, I had a Facebook account on which I had my so many pictures . I want that account back please . I was in UK that time and now I am in India ....

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

No internet connection

Hi,new here so please be patient :) I bought a ASUS laptop 3 months ago and out of the blue had no internet connection. I cant remember the origina...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
pensioner

Change my facebook backto english

Hello, Please change my face book backto English so I can understand the English, thanks because right now I can't understand it. Configuratio...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
sanamkhan27

I forget my password and the no. which it is made is lost

Hello, i am not able to acess my account which is made by my mobile no. bt that no. is now missed by me and i forget the password plz help me i sudde...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 13351 - 13400 out of a total of 20,559