The discussions

Cant access internet on laptop since reconfig

Hello, HELP PLEASE,I have had to have my laptop reconfigured as viruses and now can't acess the internet wirelessly via my router it appears int h...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

Docomo

Hello, my question is that why tata docomo is not in one touch access in nokia pc suite.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Unable to watch vidoe with ie8

Hello, I HAVE A PROBLEM I'M USING WINDOWS VISTA IN MY PC AND NOW INSTAILED IE8 SO I CAN NOT SEE ANY VIDEO IT ALWAYS LOADING, I HAVE UPDATED MY JAVA A...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
isepiq

Firefox can't find the server at en-us.start3

Hello, Firefox can't find the server at en-us.start3.mozilla.com. Thanks

pcsces

Free imei internet

Solved

Hello, i was wondering if i could get free internet in my imei e160 modem in kenya, my isp is killing me with these prices Configuration: Windo...

pcsces

Facebook

Solved

Hello, my old facebook is closed after i make new account i want to have boththe accounts what ido for my accounts please give answer just in munite...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Internet explorer working but not firefox

Hello, I'm on windows seven and internet explorer is working but firefox is not. I think firefox may be blocked by some sort of security or firewa...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
Nou_Nours77

Problem with facebook and email account

Hello, when i open the email,facebook and sign then page not opening and producing the some error such as the security certificate presented by this...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

I have two facebook accounts

Hello, My name is Hollie,And i have two facebook accounts with the same email but different passwords,I am currently usingg one of the accounts,howeve...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Youtube download

Hello, i had downloaded in ma desktop by youtube downloader but m not able to play ,,,,,,,,kindly suggest Configuration: Windows XP / Safari...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Connected to internet but webpages won't show

Solved

Hello, I am using a Windows Vista. I have wireless and my internet pages wont show up. I am connected and can get on programs that need internet b...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
PersonT

I'm facing problem with my youtube.

Hello, i need a help as my youtube is not working at all. everything in you tube appear but the video is not playing-the play button doesn't appe...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Windows.net passport problem?

Solved

Hello, windows signin .net passport problem not signing in ? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 i cannot signin to hotmail or wi...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Internet explorer problem due to aol

Hello, My gf just downloaded the new aim on her windows 7 laptop yesterday, and her internenet is not working anymore. She does not know what the ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Samsung wave

Hello, i sreekrishna dandamraju i am having samsung wave. i am u nble to install samsung kiets it is saying unable to install samsung modem p...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Windows live messenger - error code: 8100030d

Hello, I have a problem. I can't sign into Windows Live Messenger Essentials 2011. It says: "Signing into Windows Live Messenger failed because...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Opera problem

Hello, i m praveen . actually what my problem is when i m tryin to download from opera5beta browser directly to mobile it is showin that download...

cha_mps

Download skype

Hello, good day i would like to download skype on my laptop i cannt i dont know why and i have windows 7please relpy me Configuration: Window...

realiser

Internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Solved/Closed

Hello, When I try and open google.com in my browser I get the 'Internet explorer cannot display the webpage Also when I try and use Yahoo websearch ...

10 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
Mo

Phone gprs configuration

Solved

Hello, I use China product, NOKIA E88, I don't know how to do the configuration for browsing. Can you kindly help please?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

My firefox and chrome is not working!

Hello, can anyone help me how to work this out..everytime i open them they just won't work..but my internet explorer is working..i need your answe...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
moumins

Facebook

Hello, every time i try to log in the facebook its says Please contact your System Administrator to have this site authorized . please help me to cor...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Facebook and youtube

Hello, i have try fire fox ,google chrome but facebook and youtube dosen't work alll ohter like this page and google nd so on r working at a very hi...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Internet explorer error messages.

Everytime I try to navigate in my Windows IE 8, I get an error message. "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close." This occur...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
xpcman

Help fo find my friendster email address

Hello, can u help me 2 find my friendster amail plssssssssssssssssssssss

4 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Facebook confirmation code

Solved/Closed

my account is not yet confirm in facebook..i cannot open it bcause they looking for my code.the problem is i erse all my email in may account.how can ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
lamersssquad

Problem with dns error

Hello, Dir i Have done all setting for email on micromax q3+ mobile but on sending the email there are DNS error shown on my mobile. So please help m...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

I can not watch videos on ie 9

Hello, i just download windows exsplora 9 beta in my laptop but i can not watch videos on my laptop so i want to know which adobe reader is good for t...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
xpcman

Internet access with proxy server unchecked??

Hello, I was on the internet yesterday morning, it was running strangely, then I suddenly could not get back on. I called my internet provider, a...

griever09

Email links

Hello, I'm trying to open a link that has been sent to me via email. I used to simply click on the link, and Explorer would automatically open the...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
Cassandra_IE_Team

Computer won't connect to internet

Hello, My desktop computer won't connect to the internet which was put into the house yesterday. I have done the "ping" test and it showed the compu...

jack4rall

Cannot get into my account

Hello, I left my gal, and she set up my account..if I KNOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS THERE SOME WAY TO START ANOTHER ACCOUNT WITH A DIFFERENT PASSWORD BUT S...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Itunes download

Hello, When trying to install itunes it comes up every time with "could not access network location itunes\. Any help will be much appreciated tha...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
onea97

Need to numbers

Hello, i need to get the phone numbers out of my Nokia X6 and as i have thrown the phone against the wall id the reason! Can i get the numbers ont...

little.jay60

My internet connected but my ie don load.....

Hello, My internet is connected but my internet explorer's page won't load, but my mozila have no problem. I wonder why, can someone help me with it?...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Internet speed is slow

Hello, hey guys i got a big problem after repair my win xp sp3 my intrnet connection speed gone much down as i use the corby pro to connect the ne...

avirk

The font on my email has become microscopic.

Hello, Can anyone out there explain, and/or help me as to how to fix this? Thanks Anthony Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 534.7

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
onea97

Windows rundii32 explorer problem

Solved

Hello, i have a problem with my computer, it has vista and it says Windows host process (RundII32) has stopped working. What is the solution to this? ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
solo

Somebody change my password

Solved

Hello,somebody change my gmail account password.i want to reset it.please help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.7

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

When i downloaded msn plus, my msn didnt work

right, when i dowloaded msn plus live! my msn didnt work but i have downloaded this before and i worked perfect and now it doesnt work! can someone pl...

realiser

Webcam problem

Hello, pls since have bought my toshiba laptop am unable to get use of the web cam i mean the recognition can shown Configuration: Windows 7...

moumins

Internet seting

Solved

Hello, hi i cannot access internet in my mobile as i am using fashion corby in my handset there two sim one is smart and the othere one is vod...

onea97

Travelmate 4520 discon fr internet from batt

Hello, My travelmate 4520 is disconnecting from the internet when I swap from battery to power, I have fixed this before but cant remember how t...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Difficulties in browsing

Hello, please i have the problem of browsing with my phone for a long period of time, i use Nokia 5130-2 but i sent and receive mms messages wit...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Password and email

Solved

Hello, I'm having problems in getting into my hotmail account. I think I locked myself out because I had forgotten my password. Now it shows tha...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Windows explorer always stops working...

Closed

Hello, please help me wid my problem on my laptop... windows 7 version. every time i log on to it,it always says "windows explorer has stopped wo...

jack4rall

Drivers for sony vaio

Hello, I need the drivers to be able to connect to the Internet for my sony Vaio. The model is: VGN-NW215T. My modem its not recognized by the com...

sadgurl

Virus removed, web browsers not working.

Hello, I recently got hit with some trojans the other day. I downloaded MalWarebytes and removed all the threats. Went to IE, FF, and Google Chrome an...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Connected to internet but no acess

Hello, I have a Asus computer that suddenly stopped the internet access, it's connected to the internet wireless but no access. Can you help me solve ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Samsung s523o problem

Hello, i just want to know how can i contact or get the pasword of my s5230 samsung star to connect the internet please send me the code, thank ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
re_mi
Results 18001 - 18050 out of a total of 20,559