The discussions

Need help switching my yahoo account password

Hello, hi my name is Trish I personally change my number to my ex-boyfriend my new phone number is deleted by moderator not existing deleted by mo...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Reset password and fixing wrong information

Hello, Yahoo mail My name is Kayla Williams and my Question is to how do i rest my password. Now i have have changed my phone number over the pas...

Ambucias

Rename your email address isn't available

Hello, the option "rename your email address" isn't available on my outlook.com settings what should I do Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46....

Ambucias

Account access temporarily disabled because of suspicious activi

Hello, this is ananda kumar ,i got a problem while opening my account which was created by the college i studied earlier .who to access that again...

Ambucias

Deleted emails.

How do I recover permanently deleted emails?

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2016 by
Sylvia

Recover password

Hello, please advise how to reocover forgotten passowrd

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2016 by
xpcman

Retrieving password with a new cell #

Hello, I no longer have the cell phone I used when I set up that gmail/Google account & everything is linked to my old (812)****** number, I can't...

xpcman

Forget my passwords

Hello, forget my passwords

xpcman

Download attachments on email account

Hello, Sir, I m user of yahoo mail, my attachments doesn't open & download, so kindly guide me. Regards Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2...

Techdemic

How retieve deleted mails

I have not found the mails which are very imp . I thought all mails are delted. even in thrash also not found. kindly provide the solution. Than ...

aliagrace

Logged out of gmail

Hello, for some reason I am logged out of Google and cannot get back in again. I was also on Google Chrome. My name is Rosemary . The original e ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password have not access my account for 3 years

Solved

Hello, I forgot my password pls I need your help

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail account disabled due to suspicious activity

Hello, I have a problem about my gmail account. My user name is ***@***. In this id some error like disable due to suspicious activity. I was tr...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2016 by
Ambucias

How do i enable my disabled google account

Hello, I am getting error "Google Account disabled due to suspicious activity" . I tried all ways , nothing happens. Need help

Ambucias

Gmail account disabled due to suspicious activity

Hello, Sir i am unable to sign in my gmail account bcoz Google Account disabled due to suspicious activity .and my mail id is most important to ...

Ambucias

Email recovery

Hello, past two days i am not unable to open my email id due to "Google Account disabled due to suspicious activity" please help me how to rec...

Ambucias

Gmail forgot password

Hello, I lost my password and want to find out how to get it back. Can you please help. Configuration: Windows / Firefox 45.0

xpcman

I forget my password and alternative email address

Hello, I forget my password and alternative email address please help me i have some important emails.. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0....

xpcman

Login problem

Hello, I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost ...

Ambucias

Getting notification email will stop

Hello, I am getting messages from yahoo that my email account will be terminated for security violation ans was asked to click on to recover. Is ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, am princekins i need serious help from gmail i need to retrieve my old password. i actually forgot it. thanks

Ambucias

Recover deleted gmail contact

Hello, i have lost my g mail contact back up. now how can i get it..? plz help me,,,,,, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2016 by
Techdemic

E-mail account recovery

Hello, I had to reset my phone w factory reset my old number was ******* and email is still ***@*** I have forgotten my password I can find my pr...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo

Hello i cant sign in to yahoo i know my email and password but they need to answer the security question but i forgot the answer please help! ...

Ambucias

How can i recover my email account when i can't access my phone

I'm in mission out of country and i can not acced my recovery email.

Ambucias

Password problem new phone

Hello, I forgot my password and I tried to reset my password by sending me a code to my phone but the problem is that I have changed my phone number...

Ambucias

Forgot password and have a new phone number

Hello, I have forgot my yahoo mail password and have a new phone number, the old number is no longer active, can you please help Thanks Karen ...

4 replies Last reply on 1 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Help with changing my cell phone number

Hello, how do i change the cell phone number i don't have that cell phone number anymore Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

xpcman

Forget my gmail pass and recovery mobile no

Hello, Sir I requested you please give to solution for my gmail password and my mobile no has missed so I hope that you will help me,my mobile no wa...

xpcman

Recover email without questions

Hello, I'm in mission out side of my country when i try to recover my email they send code to my phone and i can't accede it because i'm not in coun...

Ambucias

Yahoo address

Hello, my yahoo e-mail address ***@***, when I log in, it doesn't accept the password. I tried many times, but can't get in. I am asking if there is...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password yahoo email

Dear Sir/Madam, I forgot my yahoo password and security questions. There are store more data and so important. I try and inserted this process more...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot alternate email n phone number of yahoo

Hello, I forgot my alternate email n phone number n m nt getting an access to my Yahoo id pls tel me what to do. There was some important mails in t...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, my name is katura and i am trying to get in my yahoo account but i forgot my password and i dont have the same phone number for the email how...

xpcman

Cannot access my yahoo mail

Hello, i have a problem to access my yahoo mail. i still remember my yahoo id and password but i cannot access it. yahoo want me to rectify me by ...

xpcman

Cant access my yahoo mail

i remember my mail id and password but cant access my alternate email account and yahoo is sending my safe precaution detaios into that mail i cantac...

xpcman

Diane woodberry

Hello, I have so many emails I need to get them to dele them I have many and forgot password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

xpcman

Forget password

Hello, I want to recover my Google account

xpcman

Finding password

Hello, Hello I want my my account password plz help me to do that Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

xpcman

Gmail recover

He llow please help me i forgot my gmail paswrd and when i recover it it send to my phone number but the problem is the number i put on my account is ...

xpcman

My account is hacked

My gmail was hacked by someone he changed my recovery id and phone number what can I do

5 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Sign in problem

Hello, Sir i am unable to sign in my hahoo mail , from 4 months i am in japan and i have new mobile no . Kindly help me. Configuration: iPhone ...

xpcman

I lost my password and i can't get it back

Hello, I lost my password and I can't get it back PS I tried every possible combination to get the password but I still can't get it back That is al...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Mrs fekerte kurfa

Hello, Dear yahoo account holders please I want my exist account to be opened. I forgot my password . sincerely Fekerte Configuration: iPhon...

xpcman

Access my old account

Hello, iam unbale to access my old account ***@*** i forgot my password so i try to reset password but still iam unble to get back my email addr...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I hv forgot my password and I I hv closed my number so how could I my password and change my number...can u help

xpcman

Forgot password and alternate email

sir , i forgot my yahoo mails password, secret questions nd alternate email plzzzz help me sir plzzz i need urgent my password

xpcman

Yahoo forgot alternate e-mail password

Hello, My name is Wilson blessing from Nigeria I can't access my account since 2011 till date because I forgot my password and the ...

xpcman

Forgot my security answers and password

Solved

Hello, I hv forgotton my password and security answers for my yahoo id (***@***) wot can i do Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

xpcman

Yahoo password

Hello, my name is Glory have forgotten my yahoo password and the security question I want to use my phone number to recover but it showing me only sec...

BunoCS
Results 13451 - 13500 out of a total of 19,881