The discussions

Logging into yahoo.mail but can not log into

Hello, i have a friend who can log into yahoo mail but can not log into yahoo messanger. what would be the reason for this happening he has tired a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Windows live hotmail

Hello, have downloaded the new windowsl live. the email box wont open so i cant read emails from msn have tried everything but nothing works. please ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
greengrass

Firefox won't allow hotmail

Closed

Hello, Until recently everything worked ok. Hotmail will open with Internet Exp, but not with Firefox. I get the message 'Java script needed for wind...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Unable to open yahoo mailbox

Hello, I cant acess my mailbox only i can see the mail when i am trying to read the mail the page error is comming which i have shown below:- ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Gmail account hacked

Hello, My g mail account has been hacked and i have so many official mail in it please help me

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Msn hotmail hacked

Hello, PLEAS THIS IS SOOOOOOO SERIOUS. MY HOTMAIL HAS BEEN HACKED AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SIGN IN FOR MORE THAN 24HOURSS. ITS REALLY IMPRTANT I GE...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Hotmail

Hello, Recently my hotmail account doesn't work correctly i cannot check my e mails how can i do for this problem_? how can i fix that_?

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
Serkannn

Need to download my yahoo e-mails and attach.

Hello, I need to be able to download my Yahoo e-mails and attachments to my PC.Notebook for backup and security. How??? Regards

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Yahoo messenger and mail

Hello, i can log on to yahoo messenger and yahoo mail but the messenger ims wont let me see the conversations and when i log on to my yahoo mail its ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
nomadcrys

My mozilla is not loading yahooomail

Hello, please kindly helpme with my computer,bcos it not loading yahoomail.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
iveal

I carnt find my emails in hotmail of fb?

Hello, when i log on 2 my windows hotmail account and look 4 emails that have been sent nd recieved of facebook the dont seem 2 be appering in my hot...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Gmail id hacked

Hello, plz my orkut password

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Gmail account is hacked

Hello, My gmail account has been hacked...i also use that gmail id on orkut.....plz help me... secondary email:amarpal13@gmail.com

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
Esworb

Lost my mail id on gmaill

Hello, Sir i lost my mail id .Please revert back my id on hariomcool2003@gmail.com. ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I am not able to open my hotmail at all

Hello, how to open hotmail?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Want to open the gmail and orkut

Hello, Hi i want to open the mails when it is blocked by administrators, when i try to open the links system states 'Your page is blocked due to a ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Some one hack my gmail id

Hello, some one hack my gmail id and also change the password and i forget security question plz help to get my gmail id back because someone send...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

To reset id : sur1610_narayan@hotmail.com

Hello, i am surinder kumar sharma , i forgotten my id password for sur1610_narayan@hotmail.com . i also forgotten my secret question . please...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Unable to open .doc files from hotmail

Closed

Hello, I am suddenly unable to open a MSWord document sent to me through hotmail. When I click the link, the file download box appears, but never get...

39 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
Coug

Not able to receive emails in gmail

Hello, i m able to receive emails in gmail but not able to send email to my friends.when ever i want to send email to my friend error appears so i ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Hotmail..

Hi. My friends email got hacked just yesterday and need her account back.. She lost both her account question and password cause the hacker changed it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

How could i get my gmail messages from gmail

Hello, i want to get my gmail messages from gmail inbox after delete which i'd deleted it in trash box by forever delete.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Asd_beyazgozlum@hotmail.com

Hello, Hello Madam / Sir, I made a big mistake. i wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message. so you deleted m...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Someone hacked my gmail id passward

Closed

Hello, sir,someone hacked my gmail passward.so plz tell me the procedur to delete my account...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Hotmail set up and error messages

Hello, I configured outlook express with shawmail and tried to include my hotmail acct but I keep getting error messages. "unable to poll for new me...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Iam forgot gmail posssward

Hello, my name dinesh kumar iam my gmail possward my email id dinesh16988@gmail.com any perablem my anther mail id d.d...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

How can people see what i write on hotmail?

Hello, I want to know how come some others contacts that I have on my hotmail account are able to see the mails and images that I send to others? H...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

My hotmail address stolen by some body

Hello, Please read the following well, and be care from the stolen people , I received an e-mail from Window to asking me to send full details about ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Some one stole my hotmails.any one can help?!

Hello, Someone stole my hotmails. He asked me for money. I send him money and he did not return them back. My life is depending on these emails. Ca...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Hotmail address

Hello, Please I have forgotten the mail address of email humaanwer@hotmail.com Regards, Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
iveal

I cannot access my hotmail account

Dear sir, I am Madan and I really need your help, I cannot access my hotmail account. I am sure i have the right password but still i cannot acces...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Hotmail account hacked??

Hello, since a week now i cannot access my inbox or connect to my hotmail account. Keeps telling me wrong password. Have tried to reset the password,...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Forgotten hotmail passwrod

Hello, forgot my password and the security questions for hotmail account.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Problem with opening of gmail page

Hello sir, I've problem with opening of gmail page,after signup page would be redirecting please send me the solution for this problem' Thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Hotmail error

Hello, i would get to the msn page but when i click on hotmail to get to my account i get a blank page no matter what i do i just cannot open or get ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
iveal

I try to open inbox hotmail web page closed

Hello, whenever i am trying to open hotmail inbox mail it will open but suddenly closed the web page.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
Asten M

Hotmail full of returns

Hello, my windows hotmail with ads in mail all but one is like junk im disabled it makes it so difficult when i sign on it is full of some returns t...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
hunter64

My friend hacked my hotmail id

Hello, i can't access my account he change the alterntive id and as well security question. what i can do how

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

My gmail was disabled

Hello, hi my gmail was disabled why i dont now without of my knowledge how i will able it

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Can not inter my hotmail account

Hello, Dear sir,, I need your help, actualy i can not inter my hotmail account since 8-9-2009. Every time im trying to inter my account it says ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Yahoo email and im

Hello, Someone has hacked into my yahoo mail and im account, i am currently in a legal battle my x and think that he is doing this. How is this possi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Accessing a gmail account while signed in

Hello, Can I tell if someone trys to access my gmail account while I am signed on?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
suff954

Not checking mails after opening the hotmail

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Forgot my pass to hotmail importent

Hello, pls find you

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
afsgun

Forgot my pass to hotmail

Hello, pls help me

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
afsgun

My gmail i.d .hacked

Hello, gudevng sir, my gmail i.d. loveguruhsr@gmail.com has been hacked and m forgotten my security qustion plz help me as soon as possible me having...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Hotmail won't work

Hello, I was trying to sign in to my hotmail account it started to load but eventually it came up with the 'internet explorer cannot display this p...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Cannot login to gmail while using i,e 6.0

Hello Friends, I am facing this problem since last many days. I am unable to login to my gamil a/c. Whenever i hit the login it shows me an error 'p...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Hotmail id hacked

Hello, My Hotmail Id has been hacked by someone. He has changed the secret answer's question and alternate email address. I request for help. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Gmail can't be accessed

Hello, Is there a problem with gmail? I can't access my account since friday (august 7, 2009). the page will not load and won't display the gmail ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall
Results 19751 - 19800 out of a total of 19,875