The discussions

Hotmail hacked

Solved

Hello, my hotmail account was hacked. Password won't work and security question won't work. Spam sent to all my contacts asking for money. I have cont...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

I am blocked on hotmail plz help

Solved

Hello, am trying to message all my contact list by sending them emails, i sent to the first 20 but I can't send anymore emails even for one contact ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Hacked hotmail account

Solved

Hello, My hotmail account was hacked. They changed my password and emailed my list of contacts with a lame money scam. I wish I could access my acc...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
mo

Forget gmail password

Solved

Hello, hi i have forget my gmail password and secrete question please suggest me earliest. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.7

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Ie6 not able to open gmail...

Hello, I am using internet explorer 6 and i m able to surf thru other site such as yahoo, rediff, AOL,etc mailer accounts but when i m trying to lo...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Someone has changed the password of hotmail i

Hello, hi......someone has changed the password of hotmail id or someone has hacked it.......its very important for me.i want it back ..how can i ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
max

Cant see my hotmail inbox

Hello, i cant access my hotmail inbox, i am able to login into my account but i cant see my in box. the error message comes out after logging into a...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
JaredM

Recover gmail emails

Solved

is there any way to recover mails which are being deleted from trash folder too. coz i feel that the deleted account can be deleted from our email id ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Gmail emails recovery

hi, one of my friend knew the password of my email account. we have some important chats in it. then after we have some problems between us. and i fo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Hotmail account after country move

Hello, Hi, I used to leave in Uk for about 7 years and I have my hotmail from there, however I am not there anymore obviously in other countr...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Problem with hotmail

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble reading my emails(I have a msn/hotmail account). I have been on a holiday for a month and have not opened my inbox for ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Lost gmail password and secret question

Solved/Closed

Hello, please help me to recover out ma gmail id.i lost ma password and secret question

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Hotmail will not receive messages from gmail

For about six months now, my friend's hotmail account has not been able to receive e-mails send from my Gmail account. I do not receive any notificat...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Need help for changing hotmail passward since

Hello, Thank you you are right my hotmail passward is hacked and can not sign in,So I must need this hotmail since I have many importatin mail...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Unable to open pics attachment in yahoo email

Hello, I am unable to open pics attachment sent in my yahoo mail. When i click download it open that box and says no preview. Can someone please help ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Gmail time is incorrect !

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a problem in my gmail that is not showing proper time. But my PC time is correct. Plse if anyone solve this problem I will be thankful...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
amit

Hotmail locke me out!!!!!

Hello, im christy and i just started a hotmail acct however it wont let me in i dont remember my password and my id is zappa2010@hotmail.com plz somo...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Gmail disabled

Hello, someone hacked into my gmail account on my android phone and now they have disabled it. I would like to set up a new one without removing all o...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Solution for hacked hotmail account

Hello, my hotmail account is hacked help me out to recover it. the hacked email id is thakkaratul@hotmail, i am in INDIA. Configuration: Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Someone hacked my hotmail and i cant send

Solved

Hello, my name is Mohammad Nasir some one hacked my Hotmail and i can open my Hotmail but i can not send any email please help me how can resolve t...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Someone is trying to hack my hotmail account

Hello, Someone is doing a reset your password on mine and my son's hotmail accounts. I know they want me to know they are doing it because I keep reci...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Joanne Thorburn

Hotmail website and email

Closed

Hello, When I click on the Hotmail link from my MSN homepage it will sit there for a few seconds and act like it is loading the webpage. After a f...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
joanna

Someone hacked my windows live hotmail

Hello, Someone hacked my hotmail account. Unfortunately they changed the passwords and the secret question + answer. Please help me get my email back...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
annette

Hotmail problem

Hello, I am receiving my hotmail messages on my PC in mobile phone format and I have over 1000 messages to sift through. How Can I revert it to PC...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

I con't accses hotmail account plz help me

Hello, sir would u like to help me ...........to accses my account in hotmail. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Gmail inbox alerts on mobile

Dear sir/madam/user, I want to receive sms whenever a i receive a new mail to inbox.How can i achieve this. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Hotmail screen

Solved

What the heck has HOTMAIL DONE with the way the screen looks, It was good, Until just these past weeks they have ruined the way the screen looks ...

Anonymous User

Link up with hotmail from link

Hello, I would like to go straight to hotmail when I click an email address link within a website. My computer takes me to Yahoo. I don't use Ya...

wyaat

Hi not able to login my yahoomail

Solved

Hello, hi frinds i am not able to login my yahoomail account..but i can acces my email in blackberry device i can send and recvied mails in ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

My yahoo.com mail is not open

Hello, my yahoo.commail is not open but yahoo massenger is open

9 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
varma

Hotmail appears to be changing format of exce

Hello, Suddenly, all excel attachments I get are downloading as ExcelWebApp and I can't save them or print them. Configuration: Windows Vista /...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

How to recover deleted gmail

Hello, I was just browsing the email and clicked on the link to open the email and suddenly the whole link for that mail thread was lost. I checke...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Hotmail safari different format

Hello, When I try to open up my hotmail emails through Safari it keeps coming up with a different format to what I've been used to for about 10 y...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
Nuno

Difficulties to login (hotmail and yahoo)

Hello, I can't open my hotmail or my yahoo mails since yesterday. I don't know what to do. I need help. Configuration: Windows Vista / Interne...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
lda1971

Unable to reply with hotmail account

Hello, Since the update i'm unable to reply to my hotmail messages. Please help. Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.18

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
king.mac56

Java error with new hotmail

Hello, I receive error on page with IE 8 and Hotmail when I attempt to compose a message. See error below. Before you ask, yes I hae checked all...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
spencezula

Hotmail inbox

Hello, I am unable to get into my hotmail inbox. Every time I put my user ID and password in it tells me that I have tried too many times and asks t...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Davejackie@hotmail.co.uk

Hello, i cannot open my inbox Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

I cont sing in my hotmail id

Hello,please help me to sing in my hotmail id my next id is on which u can email me goldeneye112002@gmail.com

3 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
mitch

I cannot open attachements in hotmail

I cannot open attachements in hotmail and get the following message.Word web cannot open this document due to an unkown error. Try opening in microsof...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Hotmail attachment problem

Hello, Up to last month when I received an attachment of a Word document in Hotmail I just double clicked and either saved or opened it - really easy ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Trying access my hotmail while away.

Hello, I am currently staying with friends and I cannot find where to sign into my hotmail address where it asks for your password. Everytime I try...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

E.av.br@hotmail.com

Hello, my id is e.av.br@hotmail.com , I forgot the secret answer and I don't have any alter mail account, my old password since today was yannisma , h...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
suff954

Hotmail account comprimised

Hello, My email acount pasword has been comprimised. I have tried to log into sgtrock73064@hotmail.com and am refused access. Have had several ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Hotmail - attachment download

Solved

Hello, My hot mail attachments down load to a web based page and therefore I cannot save them into word why has this suddenly happened and can some...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Hotmail without java?

Solved/Closed

Hello, two days ago hotmail changed their java on the site. not, when I try to access it at work I get the following message "Object doesn't suppo...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
avalon

My gmail ids hacked

Hello, i have 2 gmail ids asifm444@gmail.com and asif.cs7@gmail.com somebody has hacked my gmail ids. please delete my gmail ids since some...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Michelinevanier@hotmail.com

Bonjour, je ne peux pas aller voir mes email et rien ne rente dite moi quoi fair mon mot de passe ne rente pas je dit perdu mais mon email ne marc...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Forgot gmail password

Hello, my gmail id is irfan.altos@gmail.com and somebody has been changed my gmail id password and also change my yahoomail id password ( yahoo id...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
irfan

Gmail clear cookies

Solved

Hello, how to clear my cookies for my gmail site? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
billu
Results 19551 - 19600 out of a total of 19,881