The discussions

Kernel error appearing

Hello, Since two days when i boot my pc i am getting a warning message saying that there is a kernel error on my system and re-install applicat...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
mano.mn2

Importing excel on access

Hello Can I import excel files and information into Microsoft access to create data base?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
harnold31

Excel formatting question

Hello, I am trying to figure our how to get the cell to return either a "0" or a blank look when there are no values using the formula in place. This...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2008 by
aquarelle

Word

Hello, what shall i do to change the language to French in word?

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2008 by
karine555

I need it on my computer

please send me the software of mirosoft word

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2008 by
aquarelle

Word 2007

Hello, I have just install word 2007 on my pc cracked and patched it as well...but the problem is that i can't use it properly i can't copy or paste ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2008 by
percy8

Problem while opening a file

Hello, am using office 2007, i dont why when i save my works when am at the office, i can't open the file when am at home?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2008 by
percy8

Excel problems

Hello, I've been using microsoft excel for a long time now but i can't remember how to deal with the formulas and i don't remember how to use the row...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2008 by
mrslash

Office fonts plz

Solved

Hi all. I have some special added fonts on my computer n would like to have some more.. So plz help me find some new ones..

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2008 by
aquarelle

Pics from phone to pc

Hi all, First of all... I'm sorry, mods, if this is in the wrong place for my post. Here is my question: how can I transfer some pics from ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2008 by
ziggy7

Off2007 & sharept2.0: link lost to save back.

hi all, I have an issue I don't find a solution to in spite of my researches on many forums. I'm running Vista Enterprise and I'm working on Off...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2008 by
mx_bzh
Results 12251 - 12261 out of a total of 12,261