The discussions

Microsoft offfice 2007 document.

Hello, I have my resume on my pc 2007 office word document. Downloaded to a memory stick, it is on the stick. Why wont my office 2007 word office doc...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
Sahab

Error message when downloading ms office 2007

Hello, I am trying to download MS Office 2007 and get the following message: error1311. Source file not found: C:\MSOCache\All Users\90000409-6000-11...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2008 by
Linda

How to move specic words to another excel

Hello, I need help pretty bad. Want to edit a excel sheet, look for specific words like in a row first "Uptime Report for:" and second "System ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2008 by
Scott

Delete row if inputted string not found

Hello, i am almost certain I have seen the answer to my question somewhere in here but no matter how I search it doesnt come up. You have no idea ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2008 by
accordhda

First time learner to frontpage

Hello, i'm a 11 year old boy, is a first learner to the mircosoft office application...anybody can teach me how to use the frontpage application? th...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
Coach

Microsoft word

Hello, I have Microsoft Office installed on my PC but need Microsoft Word. Would you by any chance be able to tell me if there is a free download...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
Wendy

Excel question again around dates

Hello, I have an excel document with two sheets, sheet1 contains a list of product codes in column A and a date next to each in column B. Sheet2 is a...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2008 by
netgear3

Needed macro for excel data migration to proj

Hello Ivan, i am ramesh. i have a excel file contains 2000+ tasks information. i need to write a macro, which reads data from excel and create task...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Help with macro to move text between sheets

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro to help me with a repetitive task and running into some trouble. I have two sheets, setup like this - Sheet ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

If statement

Hello, I am trying to do an if statement. if cell a2=10,15,39,47,53,54,63,75,78,77,86,85 then take cell B2x1.5 if not one of those numbers then ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2008 by
Nay

Downloading emails!

Hello, I have just bought a new vista laptop to travel with, but i do most of my work on my normal pc. I have just set up the mail box on the laptop...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2008 by
brakers

I cant find the right one!

hello! :] i cant find the right 25 character key every time i do it it dosent work and if i dont do it i cant get to the powerpoint please help m...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2008 by
aquarelle

Delete all rows except.....

Hello, I have a questions that i could not find the answer yet. I'm also new in macro VBA programming. The question is, I need to delete all rows...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2008 by
aquarelle

Forgot my password

Hello, my name is alice, I'm trying to sign-in but I have forgot my password,. Could you please help me?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2008 by
ninpomania

Copying data into cells using a reference

Hello, I am currently having trouble arranging data that is exported from SAP. The report gives data like this, CC CCD P PD L LD B A ASN AD ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2008 by
mbarlee

Windows file-explorer working slowly

Solved

Hi to all! I've had several problems with my Windows Explorer. The opening or saving a file through several software is not working fast or sometime...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
Devaraj

Deny excel workbook print and download

Hello, I need to send confidential excel data to people but want them to only be able to view it.. They should not be able to download or print it.. ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
Juliet

Product code

Solved

Hello, i am trying 2 activate my word settings. my comp kleeps asking me for a product key, when i enter the from underneath my comp it keeps sayin...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Adminstration

Hello, Hi Pls Send me How to create MIS Reports & How to count Attrition Rate And Also Pls Send the payroll management What is the Formula to count...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
gtalking

Can anyone help me?

Closed

Hello, I have a problem. I need software MS Office Publisher 2007, but when i download the .exe file and open it, it requires a key. I can't find the...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2008 by
aquarelle

Copy data from diff row to diff column

Hi, Need a small help in VBA. Please refer below structure: Column1 Column2 A Apple B Apple A Bat A Apple B Bat A Cat What I need is: ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
psri

Pps attachment won't open without downloading

Hello, Recently had to reformat HD with Dell's help. Forgot to ask them how to automatically have PPS file attachments open in Outlook Express 6. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
alphadog

New mail

Hello, I get a "notice" that I have new mail in my inbox, for example, 3 new messages. When I click on the inbox, the new messages do not appear. I...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Word attachment won't open

Hello, I have 2003 word, MS XP. I use a Yahoo as my default search eng. and just this week, all my email attachments will not open and I get an error...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

I need to write letters

Hello, i boughti lapton few month ago and i beentraying to use officce to write letters but i dont know how to stall this option.thanks

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Please answer quickly anyone

Hello, my laptop in the microfost words and powerpoint is asking for a preduct key whta should it be? plz help

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Burrotech office mail and outlook 2007

Solved

Hello all, I believe this is what caused my problem. I recently installed Burrotech Office Mail, a stand-alone email server, on my USB drive to do s...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2008 by
oopsalot

Cannot access web page

Hello, I recently bought something on the net and now when im trying access the web site getting a message telling me that the internet web page cann...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
lamborg

Calculating anniversary dates

Hello, I have a worksheet with several start dates in date format...mm/dd/yy. I want to find the upcoming key anniversary dates (5 years, 10 years...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
onetera

Word doc problem

Hello, I did not update to Windows service pack two. and now today I had to get a computer guy out for e-mail reasons. He updated my window to servic...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Place found value to specific colm header

Hello, I have this code which looks like this If MYF(FLD) = "012007" Then Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "J").Value = "Y" If MYF(FLD) = "01200...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
DAN

Vba - count the number of word documents

Hello, Could someone help me try and write a problem to count the number of files (i.e., word) on my C drive. Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
melodyfive

Excel help needed

Hello, I have a couple of issue I hope you can help me with. I need to create a spreadsheet that will be linked to another spreadsheet. Can it be...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
aimster

Outlook problem

Hello, I've just changed from windows 2000 to windows xp. I thought I'd followed all the instructions on the "tools" option. Basically my email...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
aquarelle

Excel help

Hello, I have approx 4000 entries in column A listed as follows Robert & Sam Smith 12218 Country Hills Terrace Glen Allen, VA 23059 Michael ...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2008 by
Jamie

Conditional formatting

Hello, i am making a spreadsheet in this i want to fill a row with a red color if a cell cantain a text "YES" Please tell me what i have to do PL...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2008 by
JeromeRM

Excel macro help needed

Hello Everyone! I hope you can help me with this... I have this in my data let's say on column A: John Doe 1234 Good St ATHERTON 94027 650...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
Jamie

Bring rows of excel that have been changed

Hello, Dear All , i need your help I have a huge excel database and i need to create a macro which will identify the rows that have been chan...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
SK

Three cells

Hello, I need some support with creating a formula: This is what I want the Cell to look like "200810131234ABC123456789" Cell 1 contains 12...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
Ivan-hoe

Copy last item entered in row to another wksh

Hello, I am working on a project in MS Excel. One of the things I am needing to do is write a macro that will scan a row to the last item entered...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
ronss1

Pc tune ups

Hello, Do I trust sites like softpedia.com to fox a SKU011.CAb problem? I also need help in understanding a sprtcmd.exe concern. It always shows up...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
Retired Principal

Outlook "not installed" error

Hello, I cannot open Outlook 2003 on my computer. I keep getting the following error: "Microsoft Office Outlook has not been installed for the cur...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
PRASAD

Excel spreadsheet

Hello, I am trying to create a spreadsheet for employees schedule. I want it to be able to give me the total hours at the end of each week. It is a mo...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
max

Lost my work?

Hi everybody, Last time while shutting down my computer at the office I forgot completely to save all my work in excel and now im just asking if I co...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
christophertgarrett

Help w excel combining duplicate rows and add

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with employee names and hours worked. Each employee has multiple lines with four columns. I want to have each employee ha...

billakong

Excel 2003 assistance

Hello, i am currently using excel 2003 to try and set up a client feedback form, at the bottom i want to make a button that has the display letters...

rob

Excel question

Hello, I have a stock list. I can obtain the list and items that need replacement and ones that do not but I do not want to print out the whole list ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
Tony

Macro help

I have huge data of branches in one file (14 sheets in to it for all data). From this data I have to prepare separate files for different branches. ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2008 by
stresspc

Need help in copying data

Hello, can anyone help me in copying data (dont know the usedrange) from an excel and paste it in the activesheet Thanks in advance

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2008 by
Anitha

Quick formula help (hopefully) please!

Hello, Okay, to make it simple, I have two cells: A1 and A2. If A2>0, I want to subtract A1 from A2, (A1-A2). This seems pretty easy, =If(A2>0), ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
CMK08
Results 12101 - 12150 out of a total of 12,261