The discussions

Thanks for the qck rply and solvng my problm

Hello, Dear Modereateor and solver Thanks for solving my problem and a quick reply. I just found the site by roaming here & there with my qua...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Problem regarding nokia 5130

Hello, is there any software of nokia 5130 for using usb in computer?

pcsces

Passwordd

Hello, please help i need my password for myspace PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELPPPPP MEE??

dancedhall

Forgot email password

Hello, ive been tryna to remember my password all day but cnt remember it is there any way you cud help me

pcsces

Send me my password

Hello, plz send the password of the email (innocent_heart_9@hotmail.com) on the email of (rababwahba@hotmail.com)

pcsces

Help me dont ask my password

Hello, i cant login it alwayas asks me my password

pcsces

Someone hack my password so plz help me

Hello,sir hello sir r u help me to solve my problem.my problem is that some one hack my password thats why i can't access my e-ma...

dancedhall

M forgot my password

Hello, sir m forgot my gmail password help me

dancedhall

Microsofr office not opening

Hello, Microsot office will not be opened, bought new one Fujitsu in Japan. Akky International Tokyo on 26-08-2009. installed CDs. When opening the...

dancedhall

Last digit changes using data validation

Hello, I have a form that contains credit card numbers. I have set up a validation block to hold those numbers, however, I’ve run into a problem with...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel macro paste row for certain num of rows

Hello, I have a row with data that I reach from a blank row below and perform a count of the number of rows elapsed to get to the row with data. Af...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Column to row, mailto: link

Hello, I have a column of addresses, some are composed of 4 lines of information, others have 5. Each entry is separated from the next by a blank r...

sharpman

Hacked password

Hello, This is too sayt offlate I was in my account den when I loggd off somebdy hacked plz find that person..

flcconflict

Default on accsing my browser

Hello, i have a N82i dual Sim made in Korea(Sony Erickson K700c) which can't access Google or any other web site does any one know how to troublesho...

flcconflict

I need help using my bluetooth

Hello, how can i send songs from my laptop to my phone using bluetooth.

dancedhall

How to browse with my phone

Hello, please i am using sony ericson phone and i want to browse with it, which i don't no the process or way to browse with it. Please help by sendi...

closeup22

Change password

Hello, sir, anybody preson change my password .I had make Wedside gmail.com. So that not open my web side. how can do . so please hlep me .

closeup22

Aliceadsl smtp and outlook 2007 error

Hello, When I try to set up outlook 2007 to go directly to smtp.aliceadsl.fr to send mail I get an error. I never had this problem until i moved to...

LauraW

Password

Hello, i forgot my password to my email address. i do not know how or where to go to get another one? Please help me so i can check my email to see...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Moving data to the next empty cell

Hello, I am realitively new to writing code in excel. I have a button that when i click it it moves data from one cell that has done a calc to ano...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
Rob

Macro to find coloured cells and remove #n/a

Hello, I hope you can assist. I have two questions. Firstly, I need to have a marco that locates a coloured cell in column "a" and if found, col...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
gusrob

Columns into rows

Hello, I have a data field which I am trying to rotate from Horizontal to Vertical. I am new to macro's. So my data is set is: Pet: Dog Name: ...

Kat

What about multiple criteria in same formula

Hello, the formula [=IF(OR(ISERROR(SEARCH("*apple*",a1,1)),"","A ")] works great, but what if I want to use multiple criteria with wild charac...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
bradabcd

Retail mark up

Hello, I have an item to mark up that is made up of 2 different components. Part 1 costs $41.00 and has a markup of 1.25 which equals $51.25. ...

Schubie

Want to connect my phone to internet

Hello, I would like to know how to connect my phone TO INTERNET via PC .. ag bombshell. 0715777213 you can send setting on this number prov...

closeup22

Count a text string if criteria is found

Solved

Hello, I have a problem and is that I want to count a text string from a range of cells, if the criteria is found correct, for example, jamshedpu...

venkat1926

Change color base on upper case and lower cas

Hello, We have lots of data. In the worksheet there are text comes with value. I want to change cell color base on there upper case and lower ...

11 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
sanjayjagtap

Excel columns

Hello, I am trying to create a formula that will add 1 to a number at the top of a column if a number in the rows below are greater than 19. Any idea...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Sort numbers

Hello, Thank u for ur reply . But ,my question was like this Give the eqn to get the numbers which are in column A but not in coloumn ...

Excelguru

Full protection of excel file

Hello, I want to fully protect my excel file so I have done the following: Protect each worksheet with password. Protect VBA project with passwor...

Excelguru

Excel max displayed as row title

Hello, im trying to get the max value for a set of data but displayed as the row's name field.. and not the actual number. ex. ...

venkat1926

Mail servers

Hello, I need your help for finding name of incoming and outgoing mail servers. please send me by, Sivakumar

closeup22

I found it difficult to browse free

Hello, cant any one send an mtn free browsing settins

closeup22

Vba return found cell value

Hello, What I have is a few rows of data, I want to search one column for data between a criteria ( 70 -71), find this data and then return the whole...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
wil

Unortunaty i have deleted my all mails

Hello, i have lost my all mails from gmail account please help to recover them

onea97

I cant log on to my email password

Hello, I also forgot my google password! I tryed everything, I also contacting google but i was no help. However, I could view my google emails fro...

dancedhall

Microsoft outlook 2001 or later

Hello, I have Outlook 97 and am looking for a newer free version to be able to synch my calendar from my Blackberry Curve. Any suggestions on where to...

dancedhall

Compare excel data

Hello, I have two Excel files. Ex:A file having A to E column names and B file having A to J column names. A to E columns are same in A and B Tabl...

venkat1926

My friend password

Hello, my friend forgot her password and he remember her email in friendster how to get my friendster password

flcconflict

Forgot myorkut password and security question

Hello, i have forgotten my password and security question of my orkut account.i have tried many times to find my password my following instructions p...

pcsces

Someone changed my password

Hello, Someone changed my password,my id was and plzz provide me my new password in my other account that is nkhukshal@gmail.com

pcsces

Thunderbird or outlook

Hello, Which one is better between these 2 ?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Msn password

Hello, is there anyone here that can help me get an msn password..thank you

realiser

Please help with my spreadsheet

Solved

Hello, I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to format my spreadsheet so that i can make it a template that i can use in future, this is w...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
chicky

Hyperlink edit

Hi venkat, i tried the url, but it did not work, as it is my office id i am not able to give it out, but i also download from another site i am se...

venkat1926

Custom cell address to field value

Hello, does anyone know how to convert a custom Cell Address to its field value in Excel? I used Concatenate command to create Cell Address i.e. ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
belo

I don't remember my gamail password

Hello, my Gamil password i am not remember pls help.

realiser

Hanging outlook

Hello, whenever I open my outlook it hangs and I am not able to do anything there. I suspect a 14M mail that was sent to me that is causing this pro...

realiser

How to import data without editing hyperlink

Hello, i have to download data everyday from the net into my excel sheet. currently i edit the hyper link everyday and then download it. i wa...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Check the value and return the result

Hello, Please help me out. I have followig values in "Sheet1", Eg: A 1 Apple 2 Orange 3 Lemon ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926
Results 10801 - 10850 out of a total of 12,261