Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10801 - 10850 of about 16,600
  • protect files from being copied Closed

Hi, I'm working in a company and will have to give a client some pictures. Before giving him the pictures I would like to know if there is a way...

freaksforpc | Office Software | Latest reply: sunder May 7, 2010
    5 replies
  • Need help with a graph Closed

Hi all, I created a simple financial excel spreadsheet. Right now it is basically a glorified check register, but what I want to do is make a pull...

• How to map Excel files to a common Excel file Closed

EXCEL: I need to extract certain columns from different active worksheets (4-5 files) into one summary worksheet. The exact column headings may or may...

GrievousAngel | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Merging information Closed

I have an excel file containing two sets of (hopefully identical) serial numbers, the second set has significantly fewer serial numbers but also conta...

• HLOOK UP HELP!!! PLEASE !!! Closed

Does any one know why my HLOOKUP formula that I have looks up the answer even though i give a wrong value. When i enter the date it looks up the ...

• Pulling in data from 1 workbook to another Closed

I have one workbook in which staff members enter information regarding specific departments. The first column is the name of the department and the f...

Can't Figure... | Office Software | Latest reply: adit May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy Comments from Sheet to Sheet Closed

I am using this formula: =IF(ISBLANK(Master!A1),"",Master!A1) If A1 on the 'Master' sheet has a comment, how can I bring it to the sheet I am u...

DCecil07 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 7, 2010
    5 replies
  • Input a range of cells Solved/Closed

If i want to highlight a row of cells in red to show a lead is dead say A1 to E1, buy inputting "lose" in E1 I now have the formula =$A$1="lose" whi...

Andy | Excel | Latest reply: andy May 7, 2010
    9 replies
  • copy data next to a cell and paste it below Solved/Closed

Hi, everyone I am a newbie in here, and I hope some one can help me solve this: I having a data such as the following cell | A ...

kent5244 | Office Software | Latest reply: kent5244 May 7, 2010
    5 replies
  • Formula is too long.... Closed

Can anyone simplify this? =IF(SUM(COUNTIF(M198,"Y"),COUNTIF(M200,"Y"),COUNTIF(M202,"Y"),COUNTIF(M204,"Y"),COUNTIF(M206,"Y"),COUNTIF(M208,"Y"),COUNT...

DCecil07 | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 7, 2010
    5 replies
  • help with counting in Excel with a condition Closed

Hi, I would like Excel to count a range of non-blank cells and enter the number but if all the cells in the range are blank, I'd like it to fill in w...

Jilly | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro Assistance Solved/Closed

I have a spreadsheet that has data ranging from C3:C263. Workbook is 'GSU CAS Transactional Upload', Sheet is called 'Alliance Upload' I need to...

DCecil07 | Excel | Latest reply: DCecil07 May 7, 2010
    4 replies
  • Spreadsheet Comparison Closed

I have a project that I am working on. Although the example uploaded is very simple, it's what I am looking for. I have a Master 'Sheet 1' and a Val...

DCecil07 | Excel | Latest reply: DCecil07 May 7, 2010
    6 replies
  • Add colored cell values in column Closed

i want to add cell values in a column which are of red font color. for ex. i have a column a of range a1 to 10 and values are below and 20,50,70,100...

• Recording Keys strokes. Closed

I have a complex problem and I would like to demonstrate my requirement to a consultant by showing him what I need to be done by a video of the keystr...

• Forgot yahoo password and question.. Closed

Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 528.16 sir i forgot my yahoo password and that stupid question... My id is pb07q0309@yahoo.in please sir i really ...

Aman | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • how do you by pass the password Closed

hw can 'i by pass the password dialog box for the user account which is the administrator of the computer

kelius | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • drop down with formula Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 in excel i want to use a drop lown list and when enter specified text, then next cell should display my speci...

• convert a date figure into word in excel Solved/Closed

I want to know the formula, how can I convert a date figure into word in excel 2003

Jaydeep | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • word file corrupted Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.64 my word documents are all corrupted by virus.now i ve cleaned all virus but the files are still corrupted.whil...

uttam | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • MMC PASSWORD Closed

Hello, i have a Kigston micro sd card for my phone 7210 supernova and its password protected and i forgot password i cant open it from my phone or...

Nil | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Mybook password Closed

Hi, i recently book a mybook essential, 1TB. I installed it and applied my password, no problems. after that, i happened to need to reformat my comput...

randy | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • i forgot it my pass word Closed

i forgot my orkut pass word please find it Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

ganesh | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • conditional formating for date range Closed

dear sir, i want to make time sheet for each workers in thetime sheet first col is date range i formated as sat 5/1, sun 5/2 like this in this i...

abdul bari | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Select value from cell if 2 criteria are met Closed

I stumbled upon this forum when trying to find this answer in Excel. Hopefully you all can help. Here's the deal: I have a spreadsheet that has ...

learningslowly | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • NUMERICAL VALUE TO CHANGE IN WORDS. Closed

HELLO, HOW CAN I CHANGE OR PUT THE VALUE OF NUMERICAL INTO VALUE IN WORDS. SUPPOSE IN EXCEL SHEET, I HAVE MENTION 25000 USD , HOW CAN I PUT F...

SNEH | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • How do I fill in a form from otheer data Closed

I have a 1st tab Form in an Excel spreadsheet that I need to have it fill in automatically by placing a number into the form that corresponds with dat...

• EXCEL MACRO TO REPEAT AND INSERT ROWS Solved/Closed

I am trying to write a macro that will insert rows as follows: Col 1 Col2 Col3 1 S 456 2 A 222 3 M ...

KU | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help I am making a macro in excel Closed

I am trying to creat a macro. I have a Graph on its own chart page. I want to be able to click on a box on the graph page and have it take me to the...

LT Scrappy | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • formula for percent for ei.. D1 and E1 equals Closed

I have two rows... Say D1 (16,597) and E1 (30,725). Want to find out how to get percentage formula to show that 16,597 is 54.01790% of 30,725 Config...

• date conversion Closed

What is the easiest way to convert an unaccepted excel date format: "Jan 2/2008" to an excel understood date format such as "1/2/2008" without doing i...

• how can i open my email i forget my password? Closed

how can i open my email i forget my password?

ilhaan | Word | Latest reply: ilhaan May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Date Formatting Closed

I have formatted a cell for month, day & year as follows: 00/00/00. I then type 042110 and it appears as 04/16/15. Any suggestions? Configuration: ...

joelafores | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • link question Solved/Closed

Using Excel 2003 - I have two tabs one has detail info for unit cost; the second has summery info for each unit. What I'd like to do is if you are on ...

• Macro for array vlookup to worksheet Solved/Closed

Looking for help with a quick macro please. I have four tabs in the workbook: Datadump - contains daily raw data to clean Central - Accou...

Michael | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    14 replies
  • Countdown formlua - URGENT - got an exam tomm Closed

How to do this? How to write this algorithm? an algorithm called Countdown accepts as input an integar N. The value of N lies in the range 1 to...

• Move rows to a new sheet Closed

Hi, I have an sheet with thousands of rows. I am looking for a way to move all the rows that have similar data in the cloumn A feilds. Hope it is ...

messi1252 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need help with excel message pop up Solved/Closed

I need Excel VB help to show a message pop up box to display whenever the value is below 10 or greater then 50 that's also not a multiple of 5 Con...

dave | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa May 6, 2010
    6 replies
  • Excel Help Closed

I have two different Excel files, one with a complete list of serial numbers and one with some of the same serial numbers and also some that may not b...

Michelle | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    3 replies
  • Creating a Graph in Excel using drop downs Closed

I have a file, that we are tracking leads. In the file, we have several components, but 2 specific components I'd like to graph. We have a Date Colu...

Carolyn | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • memorycard password Closed

im using 5220 nok music xpress.. mobile got hanged i formated the card now asking for the code wat should i do plz help me out Configuration: Windo...

afridi | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • to find cells with same values Closed

How to find cells with the same values in column 'A' ,how to add values of the corresponding cells of column ' L ' and put sum in column 'M' ? ...

JAI | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    3 replies
  • Updating Data in two+ worksheets Solved/Closed

I have a question, I just created a spreadsheet with 8 tables which contain a deferent data and with Autosum column on each table and I created als...

Omar | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro that shows the contents of a range Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that would show the contents of a range of cells. I would like to assign this macro to the botton on the forms...

Stevie | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    3 replies
  • Need help in excel... Closed

Hi All, I need to populate the columns(multiple columns) of excel with the values from the previous non - empty column. The problem I am facing is...

Vivek | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Conditional Formatting with 3 cell Solved/Closed

Hi all I want to do conditional formatting a cell but based on the criteria set by 2 other sells in the row so if A1 = 0 and B1 > 0 i want C1...

• AMT IN WORDS IN WORD Closed

want to convert amt in words in word indian format Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

SANJEEV K. T... | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • forget my password Closed

hi i am forget my password and plz help me if u can

alsurchi | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • writing text in farsi in MSWord 2003 Closed

hello there, I have Windows XP on my computer as the operating system and MSWords 2003. I have been trying to use Farsi with my MSWord. When I go to...

Shirin | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dates not formatting correctly Closed

Hi, I'm trying to format Dates as dd/mm/yyyy in excel, but my dates after 31/12/1999 are not been formatted correct. i.e 01/01/2010 is not being recog...