The discussions

Function conflicts...

Hii all I am writing validation functions for alphanumeric and email using macros in excel 2003 but only one function is getting executed another o...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy entire row from one tab into another

Hello, I'm trying to automate a process where I copy an entire row after a certain condition in a cell is met into another worksheet/ tab. Also afte...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
Jia

Can i burn .pdf files to a dvd r/dvd rw

Closed

Hello, can I burn .pdf files unto a dvd r/dvd rw disc? if anyone can please help me as its very important? thanks, jenna

6 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
jct

Excell if equations

if product x is > 15 then multiply by 3, if x is < 15 but > than 5 then multiply by 2 and if x is < of 5 then multiply by 1.5 Configuration: Window...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Hello

I have Windows xp on mt HP MINI Laptop and im doin a powerpoint for school and the school has windows xp also but they have 03 powerpoint will it stil...

rizvisa1

If question

I have the following formula that works in older excel, but when I use it in 2007 it give me a #value! error, but formula works=IF((C18-D18-E18-F18)=0...

rizvisa1

Help me how to install my office 2007

Hello, Ii am trying to install my office 2007 in my system WINDOWS7 (operating system) but it stuck in hte middle and saying that set up cannot find ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
Whiggy

Cant remember password on sd micro card

Hi, I cannot even remember setting a password on my sd card and it comes up with password. I have tried the usual 0000 which i use for bluetooth c...

Kay

Excel formula

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 I HAVE A FORMULA THAT ADDS COLUMN A AND B AND IN COLUMN C IT ADDS COLUMN A AND B AND THEN MULTTI...

rizvisa1

Comparing columns and returning value

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3 Hi, Hopefully somebody can help me here! Basically, I have 4 columns. Column A has a li...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy and paste cells until reach end of data

Hi, This is my first time trying to program in VB and I have no idea what I am doing! I have data that I would like to copy and paste within the same ...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

I want to operate a drop down box with a cell

I want to operate a drop down box with a cell button - i have found the cell button but i need a simple explanation how i write a macro for the cell b...

rizvisa1

Hours by job in timesheet in excel

Hi, I have the following time sheet that lists each employee and each day they worked, the job they were on and the number of hours worked on that...

rizvisa1

Jhgjhlkj

I want to make such a formula in excel; If the value in A column is equal to "+"; then the conditional formatting for the result row should be as; ...

rizvisa1

If/then using an external text file macro

Is there anyway to write a macro that will scan an external text file for possible column values? I have very large datasets that I have to "clean"...

rizvisa1

Copy text from cell below based on condition

Solved

Hi, I'm looking for a macro that will copy the text from the cell below to replace the cell above where the cell above meets a certain criteria. ...

Paul

Copy filtered table columns in vb

On change of cell content in Sheet2:A1 from defined list, I want to filter a table in Sheet 1 and then copy the contents of a column from the filtered...

rizvisa1

Getting reminder in excel/outlook

Hello, I want to get reminder from excel or outlook when the value of a particular cell in the excel crosses a particular limit......like i want to b...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Macro application

Hi, I wanted to create a application, like i have excel sheet contains 1000s of employee details, at the end of the column (Column H), managers name w...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Vba inserting row and keep range membership

Solved

In VBA, how do I copy/insert (in place) a row and ensure that if the source row intersected a column range, that the new row would also be in the rang...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel macro to change a cell formula

Hi, I have three spreadsheets, one in which I enter data on a daily basis. The second collates this information by using referencing directly from t...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Email 2007 excel gmail

I recently bought a new computer with WIndows 7 and Office 2007. My email is Gmail. I was in an excel spreadsheet and wanted to send it as an attach...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Count number of trips when duplicate entries

Solved

I have list of all the prescriptions we got for the year. A new row is created for each medication. Col A shows the date, Col B shows Pharmacy Name...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel script help!

Hello, I have a question about creating a (basic?) script that will pull some information out of a rather large excel file for me to eliminate a lot o...

rizvisa1

Copy/insert and keep range membership

Thanks Venkat. This isn't quite what I'm looking for. I have data in column A, rows 1 through 5. Cells A2, A3, A4 are a range called myrange. ...

rizvisa1

Ms word on desktop, but now missing from prog

I installed an icon for Word 2007 on my MS7 system. The icon is now on the desktop, but the listing is missing from the programs file in the start m...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
Bill

Pop-up message box help in excel 2007

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Good morning, I am trying to create a pop-up box in Excel using VBA. I have to admit I have o...

rizvisa1

Sum searched criteria

Solved

This code works great at searching based on the userform criteria and then in the message it states the count of the rows pasted into the spreadsheet....

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
Jan

Conditional formatting in excel

Below is a small sample of the data that I am working with. Each column represents a year and each row represents an account number. What I would li...

rizvisa1

Excel conditional formatting

What if the data i need to compare is in the other Tab!!!! ... How can i Compare it!!>> Pls. Help

rizvisa1

Hid ad

what is the formula of varied sum. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

ash_perez01

Photo image disappears in pdf file

Hi, When I add a photo image to a word document and do save as PDF, instead of photo image I get gray box. What do I need to change to make the phot...

danielchloe

Answer to how to recover gmail password fail.

hello folks, the answer given for recovering the password for gmail account is failed.so please give me some other solut...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
kim

I need to get a sum from multiple 'if' cells

Solved

I have a spreadsheet with the following formula: =IF(ISNUMBER(E5), "20.00","") If data is entered in cell E5, the cell below it will have 20.00....

Hmmm....

Password recovery

How to recover windows password?

Ambucias

Convert mm/dd/yyyy to mm/yy in excel 2007

How do I convert mm/dd/yyyy to mm/yy in excel 2007? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2

rizvisa1

Excel vba user list

Hi. I would like to create an excel spreadsheet that opens up to a dialog box where the user has to enter in 4 different values. For example, t...

rizvisa1

Excel masters plz help

dear all, I will tell you the question in more detail. In sheet1 I am entering the data for the whole year, in column f I am entering names.(10 di...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel msgbox alerts - popup

I am trying to create a stock trading template in Excel. The template/worksheet will be minimized/running in the background while other applications r...

rizvisa1

Lost administrator password

Hello, iv lost my password. the administror password. and i dont have the disk. lost it as well. How do i switch it over to another user on my compute...

ash_perez01

How to run a macro in excel

sdfad Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

dist.urbd

Is there a macro which will sum cells

Hi all I wonder if you could help. I have a long grocery list which although I can sort alphabetically I am finding it difficult to sum similar gr...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vlookup if value is more or less than 100k

Hi I have 4 columns on my Sheet 1, A=Accounts B= Actual C=Budget D=variance One the next sheet, I want to do a vlookup that is A is equals to ...

rizvisa1

Reading excel file dynamically

Hi I am preparing a master excel sheet say it is "master-1" work book. When I enter the data sheet (another excel work book but in that sheet name i...

rizvisa1

Number to word in excel

Hello, How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel plz show that formula Configuration: Windows XP

3 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

I forgot my password

i forgot my yahoo password & details only id i have. what can i do Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

One week color

Solved

Hi, Is there any formula to make my one week date in to color red then next week in to color blue? I just want 2 colors interval each ever week of the...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
Camarlengo

Momery card password reset

Hi, I have forgot password of my memory card in Nokia 6270 model Please Helpp.. Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

closeup22

Match with conditional format in excel 2003

Solved

Hello Internet, I am in a bind here as I have exhausted my excel knowledge on this problem. I am looking for a way to highlight (in red) a cell wh...

11 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Password starting

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6when i start my windowsxp a panal will appear on the scren telling.a problem is preventing windows from accu...

closeup22
Results 9001 - 9050 out of a total of 12,258