The discussions

Repeat the formula manually?

Hello, I've run into an issue. I am trying to multiply a ROW of several hundred numbers by .99 to get their 1% total to show. There is an empty cell...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
WD

Excel equation

Hello, I am working on Excel spreadsheet and need help with the add formula in a specfic row. Does anyone know how to write it? Example: 1 1 ...

mslizny

Range in excel

Hello, how to sum the values of range eg; A B C 1 21-30 31-40 41-50 sum= 2 51...

mslizny

Alternate email

Hello,i am trying to set up my email account to contact friends i did what it told me to do so i put in ronald spollen @yahoo.ie it asks me to put in ...

cbr.cobra

I lost my hot mail password

Hello, this is my email address a.daya777@hotmail.com, but I have lost my password, can anybody help me please, i forgot the answer to my secret answe...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
vicky

Password forgotten need to answer secret ??

Hello, I have tried signing into my hotmail. I have already gone through the steps of resetting my password but I can't seem to get into the section ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
dannyboi

I forgot my password

Hello, I have a problem with my computer Administrator account that I forgot my login password to my account and the administrator account too. Is ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
samtozor

Offset property

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a Macro that sizes itself up using the adjacent column and the paste it. Simply to use it for a Pivot table for exampl...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
Mithun

I am unable to sent the mail from excel 2002

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2008 by
ron

Excel 2007 macros-first

Hello, I would like to create a MACRO-with the field AQ2 to AR2 -month AQ32 to AQ42--data similarly for all these AQ2 to AS2 till AQ2 to BA2.I ne...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2008 by
zipun

Excellent router for gaming?

any advice for a good router for gaming purposes guys ???

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
challengelife

Word 2007 won't let me print on legal size pa

Hello, We just got this new computer with vista and word 2007 last year and this is the first time I've tried to do this. But, I can't print my Chri...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
LT

Separating numbers in a cell

Hello, I want to know how to use macro in my report, in sheet 2 cell a2 b2 63 4...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
roserose1

Excel formula

Hello, If date changes in one file then it should take value from another file of same date. Please revert with excel formula and exmple. Reg...

canonbj525

Excel qualifying dropdowns

Hello, I am trying to build an order form for our suite of products using Excel. In order to make this as "idiot proof" as possible, I'm building ...

dreamwave

Cant open scanned doc in ms word for editing

Hello, I'm having a serous problem. For some work I've scanned document. It needed some rectifications, but I cannot open it in Ms Word f...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
sevenboyz

Excel - sorting 4 columns

Hello, I need some help with the data I have gathered from a form with a question with a multiple tick option. The data collected is similar to this...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
zebraal

Add a row,incase of any updates

Hello, I have to sheets, sheet1& sheet2 in my excel. both the sheet has the similar kind of cells I have to add a new row in sheet2, whenever any ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
sunfreaks

My administrators password

Hello,please assist me to get to my administrators account using the guest account my admin password no longer works and am not sure why also if possi...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
livetalk10

Unistall office for mac

Hello, If you unistall OFFICE Mac on your computer can you reuse the license on another computer...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

If then and statement help

Solved

Hello Everyone, I am trying to make a formula work and I'm having a headache from it. Here it is: =IF(AND($B$2

33 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
ralphl

Excel format

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with a column which is supposed to represent dates. However cells are of the format of 25 12 08 - this example repre...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
sheryljohnson

Creating new rows/columns

Hello, hi I working on excel sheet of 2000 rows. I wanna insert more new rows in a colums whennever there is a empty cell between two cells u...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
askaquest

Print userform for multi-sheet printing

Hello, I would like to write a macro that prompts a UserForm to select which sheets/tabs to print from a workbook. This macro should identify the ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
th

Combine 7 excel's into 1 excel

Hello, I have 7 excel's .I need to combine all these into 1 excel under different work sheets.The column's are not same in any of the excel (entir...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2008 by
Aadhi

I need assitance

Hello, i need help,I'm very new in Excel VBA i'm currently working on a data and i hv some missing values in them. i need to write a programme that w...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Wtf...ms

Hello, I am working with Outlook 2007.... my inbox only displays new messages when i "Arrange By: From" and not the date it was recieved. So, i have...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Counting in excel

Hi Having a problem, I want to count the number of cells that starts with a certain figure, Example 90500-3 90400-3 400000-3 50000-3 30...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Copy of info from sheet to sheet

Hello, I'm trying to copy names from a sheet with adresses that are active to a new sheet which is to be used as a planer, so i can update the active...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Msn email not arriving through outlook expres

Hello, On Friday our msn email stopped allowing emails through on Outlook Express. We can get our old hotmail email to work on OE but nothing arriv...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Import into excel goes into first cell

Hello, Im having an issue with excel. My office has a database program where they export data into excel. one pc has the russian language install...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Excel to pdf with autofilters

Hello, I'm using MS Excel 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 8. I need to convert an excel spreadsheet into PDF, but I would like the autofilters to remain swi...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Powerpoint error

Hello, I have encountered a very strange problem while I save my ppt file its size gets larger (almost doubled) and many tmp files are simultaneous...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2008 by
Shipwrecked

Move outlook express

Hello, How do i transfer my outlook express from my email to another email on my computer. I have a new email address and want to move the whole thin...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
webdoctor

Auto transfer to new cell

Hello. I need a little help in trying to do something I have never attempted before in Excel. I am receiving data from an external source which is...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2008 by
mowgli

Excel -copy macro problem

Hello, I have developed a macro (attached to a button) that copies data from one row (cells D8, E8, F8 & G8) to a sheet called transmittals. Every ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2008 by
Dragonruler12

Conditionally changing row background color

Hi I want to change the background color of the rows in my Excel worksheet based on the value of a certain column named 'Status'. Status can hav...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2008 by
PowerBuilder

Remove password

Hello, hi i am dastagir from ahmedabad. i have 1 problem creat.my pc in opereting system window xp sp2. i this os 1 user creat but i have missing use...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Cant access my e drive

Hello, Someone used my work pc in the weekend and when i came back on Monday i was not able to use one of the software ( buildsoft). My software sh...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
rubrami281

Countif or sumif?

Hello, I am trying to create a formula that will give me the summation or total, only if that total is greater than a particular cell. Can anyone p...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
sheryljohnson

Pasting in vb for excell

Hello, I tried recording a simple macro in excel that moves to a certain cell, selects many cells, cuts them, moves to a different location, and then...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
Tom

Another conditional excel help req.

Hello, I am wondering if could get some help with an excel VB macro. What I'd like it to do is this: Columns E, G, I, K, M, O, Q, R, S, U, W & X...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
sarbel.vilo

All my passwords cant be remembered

hello, im facing a rare problem those days my firefox wont anymore remember my password though I am sure that I have put the right one and it wont ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
Teejaz

Problems with my browser

Hi, Recently I have some web pages which wont be opening on my machine. Pages like hotmail, gmail and hi5 wont open any idea of what could be the c...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
pop3mail

Macro in excel 2003

Hello, I have 2 tabs that contain a lot of data and I need to compare them both. One contains data that needs to be completed, and the other contain...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2008 by
pbnj22

Opening outlook attachements & receive email

Hello, We are facing a big problem opening file attachement from Microsoft outlook while downloading emails from pop server (webemail). Microsoft w...

andy

Fuzzy photos in word 2002

I've fought off-and-on forever when inserting photos into Word and Powerpoint 2002 (I haven't had the same problems with other versions). For some rea...

nomadcrys

Excel

Hello, I need to match two coloums with date and values i am able to match the values correctly but not the dates.(excel 97) please help

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2008 by
nomadcrys

Excel formula

Hello, i need some help, how can i combine 2 or more numbers separately,example in sheet1: cell a2 b2 5 98,76,54,3 if i choose sh...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2008 by
mysticdreams

Microsoft offfice 2007 document.

Hello, I have my resume on my pc 2007 office word document. Downloaded to a memory stick, it is on the stick. Why wont my office 2007 word office doc...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
Sahab
Results 12051 - 12100 out of a total of 12,260