The discussions

I cant show attachment

Hello, i m useing microsoft vista and i m useing microsoft office 2003 and useing microsoft outlook 2003 but i cant show word /pdf attachment

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

Activating macro

Solved

Hello, I have made a calender which I want to prepare for next year with the press of a button. Here is the file: https://authentification.site...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Need to reactivate micro office ultima

Hello, i got my office ultima through college 2 years ago. had to get a new computer recently, but because the product key with my office was done th...

deepbreathe

Sending email

Hello, with which software can i set the time for sending an email?

Anonymous User

How to convert a hpg document into pdf?

Hello, Hi guys, I need to convert a HPG document into PDF format. Can someone help me?

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
Patrick Taylor

Picture printing jumps in word 2007

Hello, Is there a solution to the problem of pictures jumping from placed positions in a document in Word 2007. I can get these pictures placed where...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
MiBeloved

Massage display

Hello, I have tried doing the view with right or bottom view but unable to see the content i have also un installed and installed the ms office kindl...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
sensei.moore

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my password and the alternate Email ID ..My Id for which i forgot the password is anu_soni4ever@yahoo.co.in . This is my official ID ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
flcconflict

Browser problems??

Hello, My IE was working just fine. I went on vacation and when I came back, it all of a sudden stopped working. I didnt do anything to it nor did I ...

shani47

Comparing two excel sheets

Hello, I want to compare the rows in two excel sheets and find out true/false value. For eg: sheet 1 will be having 15 columns & sheet 2 will b...

Filip

Require help in excel

Solved

Hello, Pls help me by suggesting any formula or function for selecting two minimum values from range of numbers in excel spreadsheet. For exampl...

Anakin

For gmail password

Hello, i want to know other mail id password so give me the password of other e mail id

fobvious5

I cannot get my son to remember his password

Hello, i am having troubles........my son put a password on my computer, and now he does not remember it.....I would like to put my foot up his back s...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Stradian

Vba excel 2007 question

Hi there, I have a slight problem I am currently dealing with making up time sheets on the one sheet for a number of members of staff. The probl...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Comparing to colums

Hello, I have a dilemma. I am trying to compare two sets of data to make sure they match. I have a bill with names and the amount for each name; th...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
alshear

Message display

Hello, Running Windows XP, SP2 and Office 2003, all updates. When a message is read, only the header inofrmation can be seen, not the message body. ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Mondo

Match and show non matched

Hello, I use the match formula all the time! But today I ran into an issue. How do I find out what did not match??? Example: Sheet 1 Column ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Fern

Farmulla for age checking

Hello, I WANT TO CALCULATE MY AGE AS I GIVE MY BIRTH DAY DATE IN CELL a1 AND TODAY'S DATE IN A2 WANT TO SEE RESULT THAT HOW OLD I AM IN A3

sshyl

Forgot my password

Hello,my yahoomail is not working because i forgot my password.please get my account to be activated.

krishnasportsinsight

Quickbooks excel export

Closed

Hello,I have been using quickbooks forever, and all of a sudden, with no change in software, QB stopped allowing me to export documents to excel. Has...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
Andra

If cell blank copy next cell

Hello, I have a list in a certain column that contains blanks and I would like to consolidate that list to not include the blanks in another column. ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Help to check if else statements

Hello, I want to declare a name for the cell B25 from worksheet2. Let's call it "The Error". Then, I want to check several statements to check "The...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel will not open

Hello, When i go to open my microsoft excel program, excel has a pop up that says it is configuring microsoft office 2000 professional. Then when it...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Comparing values

Hello, I have two columns with wth values i want to compare the two values each every value of the column 1 with the values in column two if the valu...

venkat1926

Excel help

Hello, I have four columns of data. Column B is a list of words that match up with the words in column C. However column B is a complete list and co...

venkat1926

Forget my password and secret answer

Hello, i forget my password and my secret answer enven i fillef the application quickly so i dont have idea how can i get the way to get back my em...

aquarelle

Running total

Hello, can I have a running total in a cell in a row even if one of the cells has a formula in it? If so how I want to add numbers from two differen...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Formula???

Hello, Iam pretty new to Excel usage..The problem is , I would like to add few columns in one excell sheet and display the result in other sheet..Can...

Trowa

Trouble activating macro

Solved

Hello, I've got a macro which runs on 12 worksheets. When the result of a formula changes I want the macro to do his job. What I do now is manu...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Help with sheet

Hello, i have an excel sheet whereby in column A i have a list of 10 things to do on a call. I want make list on a new sheet to display of all thos...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

I can't remeber my password or my secret answ

Hello, im edin dinarevic, please,i need help, i forgotten my passwor and my secret answer for my e mail adress house_keepers_@hotmail.com, please hel...

deepbreathe

Calculator percentage

Hello, When I used excel to calculate the percentage of two figure and when I used calculator to re-check the figure, it differs thou I limit it to 2...

Excelguru

Vlookup

Hey, I have two sheets in one workbook. Sheet 1 is the master and sheet 2 is new information that needs to be added to the master sheet. In column A ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Forgot my password and secret awnser

Hello, my name is alyaziah And i forgot my password and secret awnser for msn my e-mail is gmar_86 if u could get it as soon as posible. please???

Anonymous User

Internet browsing

Hello, Some website in my pc can't open even internet is connected with broad-band(High speed access).

fella1960

Getting to the internet

Hello, I am trying to find out why I cannot get to the internet while I am looking at my e-mail messages . When someone sends me a link or even tryi...

dybbody

Windows vista supported logitech webcam softw

Hello, i am using vista business addition . i am using logitech webcam. but this vista is not recognizing my webcam. please give proper drivers fo...

Anonymous User

Cut & paste coloured rows to another workshee

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with just over 5000 rows with each row being 1 of 5 colours. I need to cut and paste all rows of a specific colour (co...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Word prints headers for half doc only

Hello, I've spent hours trying to solve this problem. I'm attempting to pdf or print a 250 page doc, but when it reaches page 173, it stops printi...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
Gayatri

Some change my gmail password

Hello, This is rakesh someone has changed my password and now I am unable to sign into my account. As my account has been created long ago I dont eve...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
rupe

Double click to get system timings

Hello, i want know how to get system timings in the particular colume/ row in the Excel just by double clicking on the particular cell using macros. ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel macro(?) convert text string to date

Hello, Maybe this problem is trivial to solve, but I haven't done anything with Excel Macros since University and that was long time ago. Maybe macro...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
noecortez

Vb codes for excel

Hello, I'm trying to write a Macro that will search an excel spread sheet and display the adjacent cells. I have a series of increasing but not sequ...

Trowa

Forgotten my password and secret answer

Hello,i need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!i need to stay in contact with important friends and family abroad.

pcsces

If fnct

Hello, How do I nest an IF function that is more than 8-deep, can i be given some techniques. rubara

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Compare and match

Hello, I have two work books and i have to match the information from on row a1 and move the information from A2 to work book 1 Book one ...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Microsoft office needed

Hello, I have a lap top but no microsoft office. All my work that I do on the PC at work is not able to be done at home and it is driving me mad. I a...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Desktop icons always open with windows 2007

Hello, My computer started trying to open all of my desktop icons with Word 2007 which renders them useless. How can I stop this?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
aucello

Password hacked

Hello, my gmail id has been hacked.plz help me recover its password.all d security questions nd secondry id has been changed.plz help me. my id is s...

bizzounours

Password

Hello, I opened my fb mobile a while ago but i seem to have forgotten my password? please help.

bizzounours
Results 11401 - 11450 out of a total of 12,258