Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 11401 - 11450 of about 16,600
  • i have forgotten my email id and password Closed

Hello, I have forgotten my email id and pass word too... and now i am unable to access the magic jack. So, please suggest me how to access i...

sweety | Word | Latest reply: yes Mar 19, 2010
    2 replies
  • Remove alternate rows Closed

I have tried doing it with the use of a macro but it is not working. Does anyone know how to do it?

Jhon | Excel | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Mar 19, 2010
    2 replies
  • extracting data from specified columns Solved/Closed

I have some columns of data looking somewhat like this: data1...data2...data3 val.........val........val val.........val........val val............

shuvit | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Combine 2 rows into 1 row, over and over Closed

I have over 5,000 rows of items I need combined, but they need to be combined in a certain way. Below is an example of the information I have, all in ...

Brando | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel problem Closed

I have never used excel before but I have a long list of names for business transactions. how will i be able to count the list of names wityhout wasti...

Geek | Excel | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need help on VLOOKUP Solved/Closed

I have list of Incident numbers(both Closed and open) in Cloumn A and only open incident numbers in column B. I should be able to filter the rows base...

• forget skype password Solved/Closed

Hello, my skype password has changed by someone how i open my accountConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

mrs.saleem | Word | Latest reply: John Mar 19, 2010
    3 replies
  • Need help on an excel if/then in Macro Solved/Closed

I'm trying to create an If/Then in Macro for a cell which you input what GPM you want to use. The goal is to stop sales people from making errors and ...

Gman24 | Excel | Latest reply: Gman24 Mar 19, 2010
    2 replies
  • VB for split data Solved/Closed

Department | Name | Amount Spent | In my file, there's one column specified different departments of a company, with their money spent by the peo...

• Macro Closed

I would like to write a macro that will insert a certain name into a cell depending on what number is in the cell beside it. There are about 20 differ...

f | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • counting in excel Closed

Hi I have an excel spreadsheet that has totals in 4 different tabs. I have a final tab that sums up the scores of the 4 tabs. A B ...

Confused | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • administratve password recoery Closed

Hello, Hi i changed my password on my desktop the other night and opened a guest account. then I went to bed. got up the next day and have no clue as...

jodi | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • To know which emails have not been answered Closed

To know which emails have not been answered in VBA. Email read and unswered.

• i lost my password and question Closed

hi i am sruthi i forgot my password and also answer for the secret question pls help me how could i get back my account if i lost that account i ...

sruthi | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • unlock password Closed

But i am not having such options like File Manager, Systems folders & "MMCSTORE" in my Nokia 7210 Super Nova Device.

abidalikovadiya | Word | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Power Point footer Closed

Hello, Goodmorning. I lucked up on this site and hope you can help. When I select Master View, I type in the name of my presentation in the "Number...

sylvia | PowerPoint | Latest reply: LJ Mar 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • INSERT ROW WITH VALUE Closed

I need a solution which helps me to insert a row and fill the value The problem is I have a set of people with no ( e.g. MRA 5, MRB 6 MRC 7). Is th...

• Copy down formula if cells on left non blank Solved/Closed

Hi, I need code to copy down a formula from R2 to R3, R4 , R5 etc only if H3, H4, H5 etc is nonblank. I also need to copy formulae from U2:CY2...

Cochise | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • How can I change a cell value to text Closed

Hello All, Actually I have a problem: eg: there is a figure/amount in cell D2 and I want that when I fill the cell B2 by the same figure/amount the...

choculate | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 18, 2010
    5 replies
  • Help Please! EXCEL SOS Closed

Dear Experts, I have a data here on excel Column A with the following arrangement 1 Radio Link south 2 Capacity ...

Excel Noob | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 - deleting multiple rows Closed

Hi - I'm hoping for some help in deleting rows in a worksheet. I have data that is imported from a database into Excel. I want to: 1) Delete rows...

jeff_f | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Urgent VBA excel help! - reorganize data Closed

Hello, How do I write the VBA code to search Events by date and reorganize them into a totally different format in a different sheet? Original spr...

DT | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 18, 2010
    3 replies
  • pdf format Closed

hi guys i run on adobe but a company i do work with run on pdf so when i send them an attachment they cant open it they asked me to change it to a p...

terry | PDF | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel functions Closed

Hi, Good day! Can someone tell me formula to find the datas which range's between 1 - 5, 5 -10, 10-15 and so on till 95-100 in a column and mu...

prasoon | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Lookup/Identify next number,Paste into cell Solved/Closed

Hello,I need help with a identifying the next number! When pressing the Save button on sheet1-Form(Code below),lookup the last number that was used...

• PERCENTAGE CALCULATION Closed

Hello, Sir, I want to know how to calculate percentage in excel sheet pls help me

SURESH BABU | Office Software | Latest reply: suff954 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgot password for linksy router Closed

Hello, I am trying to hook up a wireless printer to my wireless laptop. My laptop is hooked up to a linksy router model no.wrt54g v5 2.4ghz hooked...

warthog | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • repeat formula Solved/Closed

Hello, I need the the formula to work for every cell in column A. So if I select A1 and enter a number >= 40 it skips the next cell, and if I select ...

• asking for password when computer is powered Closed

Hello, i just recieved a dell pentium from someone and when i turn it on it asks for a security password before it even goes to the welcome screen wh...

big girl | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Keep the cell the same color Closed

Hello,I am using excel 2007 and i have cells change color when the date in them is today. I would like to keep the cell the same color for i week aft...

whitedevil | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    3 replies
  • Macros Help Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a macros that will help me delete the first three characters in a cell. I copy and paste a set of serial numbers into an ...

Lilly-FL | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Match phone numbers on Excel sheet to address Closed

Hello, One Excel sheet #1, I have names and addresses of a very select group of about 5,000 people. Address is in column H. On Sheet #2, I have...

Laurita | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel if formula help requesr Closed

Hello, i am entering my formula like " =IF(H5=AMC,"=M5*5%") " but i am gating error like #NAME, can any body help me to calculate 5% value of my M5 a...

Manoj Dhulashia | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • email/password Closed

Hello,i need to know my password that combine with my Email

spoqo | Word | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • hidden files or installed Closed

Hello, yes the file is there and the details but when i open it , there's no content or cannot display the file

• only run a option button macro if a cell >0 Closed

Can anyone help with adding a limitation to a macro? I currently have a very simple option button activating another worksheet in the workbook. But I...

ddt | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare two columns and delete duplicates Solved/Closed

I have a large amount of data that is supposed to be unique based on two columns (Column A, Column B). The combination of these two columns are not s...

tmiddlemas | Excel | Latest reply: tmiddlemas Mar 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • Link Pivot to Mail Closed

Hello, Anybody know I can auto link a Pivot Table from My Excel sheet into a email??

• automate simultaneous entry of data in cells Closed

Hello, I need to format two Excel cells on the same sheet so that when data is entered into one, the same data automatically is entered or copied in...

yesdavy | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Cell Reference; '=+' meaning Closed

Hello friends here, I wish to ask a question about Excel cell referencing cell value from another work sheet. 1. The value in the cell was like ...

Nick | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • excell formula Closed

Hello, I want to add an alphabatic letter in percentage formula in excell sheet. plz write me how can i do it.

waseem | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to seperate values in the same colomn Closed

Hello Can some 1 help me please im trying to set up a spread sheet, i have different information in one column, i just want to seprate it for e.g A1...

• Compare Closed

Hello, I am trying to compare the value of a cell. To see if it is greater than one value and less than another. If true then add 1 to a variable. ...

• Excel Formulae - value of row above Closed

Hello, I have to rows of values as shown below 1 G F E D C B A A* 2 1 5 8 25 9 10 15 12 3 4 ...

Andrew J | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • you changed email password to 1a3be808 Closed

Hello,

want it back... | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare 3 Columns excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have to compare 3 columns (A,B AND C) filled with names and return, in another column (E), the list adding the names from the 3 columns (...

Lookup | Excel | Latest reply: Lookup Mar 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Urgent condition formatting more than 3 Closed

Hello, How can you change the colour of a drop down list names as well as the cells under it, that is if the drop down list are all my salespeople's ...

• Help Need writing a formula Please Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a report I pull which outputs IDs. There are 5 IDs. Management would like to display their respective Site locations instead of the IDs...

• Accidently deleted Law school essay Closed

Hello, I have just deleted part of a test I was taking doing a personal statement for Law School. I immediately tried the undo function, but it wou...

chicadeoriente | Office Software | Latest reply: nystar1881 Mar 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • i want to browse 4 free Closed

Hello, pls tell me hw i can browse with my nokia 5130 c free of charge,tru opera 4.5

emmyzone | Excel | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 16, 2010
    1 reply