The discussions

Can't use 2 sheets with a custom function.

Hello, I am trying to make a Function in VBA. If I put the function in a Module in the Personal Macro Workbook I can't get it to show up on the ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2008 by
Jono

Remov blank cel frm col a & hav 2 rite in b

Hello, I need to remove blank cell from column A & need to write in Column B. With out disturbing the Column A alone (Coz To populate data in Col...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
limbsis

Excel macro - find and replace function -help

Hello, I work for a customer care ... I need to set a macro to delete customer information in the same file -- around 30,000 contact. I was thinki...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
Easy dude

Sums of row cells

Hello, I use an excel spreadsheet for bookkeeping purposes for a single person corporation. I want to total amounts across each row. In other words t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
X

I want my comp back

Hello, i had a problem wit my fan and i had to turn my comp of and on so i kept unplugging it from the wall. Now when i turn it on it has the whole ...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
Drewdotcom

Search engine macro

Hello, On sheet4 i have lots of data in columns. And i'm interested in two of them: col. i and col. k. In column i i have code (12-13 char). An...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
martin

Can't make two loops work

Solved

Hello, here's my problem. I've got codes in column D that may show up more than once. On column A I've got a list of all available codes, and in colum...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2008 by
FRA

Copy field to end of another field

Solved

Hello, I would need a macro that would help me copy caracters in colomn A to the end of what is in colomn B. Can anyone help me please? Ex: ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2008 by
Marc

Copy cells onto another file, depending on

Copy cells onto another file, depending on the information to the left of the cell I need to copy.. Hi Everyone!! I have 2 files (workshee...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
lexmarkd

Replace one sheet with another

Hello, How to replace one sheet with another sheet in different file, so that no link in the existing file become changed

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2008 by
bytein

Reading my word docs?

Solved

Hi there! I have to admit I'm a real newbie and I'm sorry if my question sounds stupid... I just got Window Vista and install it on my...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2008 by
http://www.tooledup.com

Custom date format

Hello, i need to change the format of dates in excel to read as 1st September 2008 2nd September 2008 and so on

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
usbdealz

Asking for password

Hello, In my computer it is now asking me for a password which I have never put im the only person using it how can that be? And how can I make t...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
twinmos

Excel named range to single cell

Hello Everybody, I want to name range single cell by the value of the active cell, may i know how to do it??? For example, in cell A1 I've valu...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
Tilemachos

Help with row command

Solved

Hello, I'd like excel to move the number one to move in column A to row user the user selects with the mouse (or the active cell is) for instance. ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
DAOQ

Conditional formatting

I need to specify different text colours for certain conditions. This I can do with the conditional formatting but only for three conditions, I have t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
Ivan-hoe

Web browser

Hello, Just had a company create a website for me. Am supposed to be able to edit website but the company is telling me my web browser is outdated...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
toyota.cz

Code

Hi, I want to use some codes on my documents in excel.. If im going to locate all the data in sheet and worksheet, i want to find it all the info...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
Ghem

Ms excel 2003 problemb

Hello, This is giri i have excel 2003 problemb when i open 1 excel document its opening 17 excle different documents these all are saved documents no...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
janishtozor

Need help with simple macro

Solved

Hello, I have an Excel worksheet with data in columns that I would like to move to rows. The data is in A1:AN1 - I would like to make it shwo in th...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
Dave

Repaging

Hello, I just got a message from Windows that says: Virtual memory minimun too low, your sistem is low on virtual memory. Windowsis increasing the s...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
santhosh

Copy data from from left of cell

Hello, This is my scenario. I have a list of users. Column A has their name. Column B has their phone number. Column C has their current status....

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
MIraj943

Excel active cell macro

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel which would copy and paste a range from WITHIN THE SAME ROW in the same sheet as the active cell is sel...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
Nowise

Reading data

Hello, I have a workbook that consist of three sheets.Sheet1 consists of n number of rows.The data in teh rows are hyperlinked.I need to read the row...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
halloweendep

Move data from one tab to another

Hello, I am not familiar with how to write macros so I am hoping someone can help me. I have data on one tab in numerous columns, the number of row...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
trance3223

Office 2007 problems

Hello, I have actually a Microsoft office 2007 on my machine and whenever I send a document by email to a friend he cannot read the mail it says that ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
Pichungos

Macromedia flash player

Hello, My name is Chase and I am facing a really serious problem with Flash Player. I have tried to install it on my computer (I am currently using W...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
h2o2br

Problem with word 2007

Hello, I have actually a Microsoft office 2007 on my machine and whenever I send a document by email to a friend he cannot read the mail it says that ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Excel with macros

Hello, how to equal the two excel sheets column fiends with using macro for Ex:my excelsheet1 had "date" column and my excelsheet2 had "date...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
ixtremed1

Power point 2007 - wordart error

Hello, I installed MS Office Standard 2007 in my pc but the 'WordArt' feature in power point is empty. I already try to reinstall again twice and i...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
misasia

How do i create a macro that will...

Hello, Im am running excel 2007 on vista. I need help figuring out how to create a macro that will take a series of data in a single column and trans...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
livetalk10

Microsoft outlook problem

Hello, I Have a problem with setting up my email account,everytime i insert my outhentication infomation and it tells me that none of the outhentic...

starsailors.me

Outlook 2003 mail migrate to outlook express

Hello, i have a local mail that using outlook 2003. then now i need to migrate my retreived mail (local disk) to another new computer and using out...

peaceangel

Sum the excess value in a row of cell

Solved

Hello, i need to add sum of values as shown in the below example Ex: Given Values 8 8.5 9 9.5 8.5 9 From the above set of numbers i ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2008 by
Prasanna

Countif with 2 criteria

Hello, I am a teacher.If i want to calculate the number of students with who has marks between ,let's say 0 to 29, what excel formula do I use.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2008 by
Xmaniac

What happened to microsoft word?

Hello, Whenever I attempt to open a microsoft word document, I get the message that the function can't be performed because a dialog box is open. Th...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
crystal.me

Excel query

Hey there, I have an excel query which goes like this. I have 2 excel workbooks First Excel workbook is called as Campaign Tracking sheet (for ea...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
harnold31

Can't delete powerpoint document from server

Hello, I am using Office 2007 on Vista. A couple of weeks ago I saved some slideshows to my company's server. Now in that folder, and only in t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
joecruix

How do i lose the guidelines on my print?

Hello, I'm printing an MS Publisher output as a 4-page booklet. However, whenever I print this, it contains a black "frame" like a guide frame , a...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
lexmarkd

Creating table of contents in excel

Hello, I have been trying to create a table of contents in Excel, by using a macro. It doesn't work, then I tried using a non VBA on the first sh...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
inteloutside

Print by cell value

Hello, I am a complete novice with Excel. I have a spread sheet with a cell A32. The value of cell A32 is the sum of cells A30 and A31. The sheet...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
Marty Sivad

Macro help

Hi I am wondering if somone could help me with some macros in excell 2003. They should be pretty basic, so any help would be great. I have a colum ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
usbdealz

Excel sheets

Hello, Last time while shutting down my computer at the office I forgot completely to save all my work in excel and now im just asking if I cou...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
pickme12

A pretty basic excel macro question

Hello, I need some helping creating a macro that will copy a column of data from one sheet and transpose it onto a row in another sheet. Thats the ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
joe

Conditional formatting using macros

I've got a worksheet and cell A1 to A100 consist of a drop down list which was created using data validation. When the user selects a value from ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
Sats

Office "save as" & file browsing tak

Hello, In all Office programs the same thing; selecting "Save as" and if the target directory needs to be browsed behind a long path, it takes minu...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
Jimmy

Ca not open document

Hello, I have microsoft office and I can not open the documents from word 07. It telling me the the file is not there. Can not find the files. Help...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
CHRIS

Excel macro help: find, copy, transpose

Hello, I need a macro that will go down column A and recognize the words "Defendant Address:" and then copy then transpose the info after it and the ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
bhattjai

Excel help

Hello, I am trying to use excel to work out a statement for me as follows I want a rolling average percentage based on the current month I n...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
canthave

Inserting rows automatically

Hello, I want to put one formula or function or button in a cell that whatever no. I put in cell the same no. of rows containing some particular data...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
notebookpc
Results 12151 - 12200 out of a total of 12,259