The discussions

Reset system authentication password

Closed

Hello, i am working on a dell inspirion 1150 laptop a friend of mine bought at a swap meet the person he bought it from did not give him the system ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2011 by
Ambucias

How do i use a macro to do this?

Hello, I am trying to set up a macro to use in a program where for example. If a value of 1 or 1st place then the value of 6 would be appointed t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2011 by
TrowaD

Password remover

Hello, Hello!. How can I remove a Micro sd memory card password in my phone Nokia 5130c-2 ? My micro sd memory card is 1 Gb Transcent. Please ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2011 by
pcsces

Outlook only sends emails on work network

Hello, My work email (@mydomain.com) only sends emails while I'm in work and not when I'm connected to my home network. They will just sit in my o...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to run 2 macros when worksheet is updated

Hello, I am a total newbie in this and I would really appreaciate your help. I am trying to make macro for counting of cells of same colour in a she...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vba macro, next not working

Hello, I would really appreciate some help please. I am attempting to - copy an entire row of data from sheet 1 to a new blank row in sheet 2 - w...

rizvisa1

Transfering row data - sheet 1 to 2

Hello, Im new to this macro stuff. Currently I have a file where on the first sheet I have multiple data and that data needs to be transfered to di...

venkat1926

Search a word in the column

Hello, In Excel sheet,i wanted to Search a word in the column if it founds in the excel sheet then it should update word as "exempt" in the adja...

venkat1926

Vba - copy range # of times value is in colum

Hello, I am looking for VBA code to copy/paste a range the same # of times a value (Department Code) appears in Column A. So, if Department 123...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

I have forgoten password of my samsung i900

Solved

Hello, i have forgoten password of my samsung omnia i900. it is a windows mobile6.1 .please help me. please help me to open it .. god may help ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2011 by
bionik

Extract data from specific cells in excel??

Hello, I am trying to copy specific cells from excel and dump into a worksheet. The macro would open, read those specific cells and dumb the cel...

rizvisa1

Vb, how to pull exact information from header

Hello, I have a few questions: 1. How do I extract information from DAT & CSV files without opening the file and copy to a excel 2007 wo...

rizvisa1

Ms access format for a query

Hello, Thanks in advance for helping!! I need to know how to add a format to a IIF query: I know how to do it for a simply IIF: Expr:Format(...

rizvisa1

Complicated table question.

Solved

Hello, I have just started a new job and i was asked to do the following. Please help me as I dont know how to do it. System ID Clien...

TrowaD

Copy and paste certain columns based on dates

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that will look at a list of dates in column B then copy and paste the data in column C and D to another sheet...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2011 by
jones835

Compare two columns in excel 2010

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1 I need to compare two columns say column A in worksheet1 with column A in worksheet2, colu...

TrowaD

Password recovery

Closed

Hello, hi iam mounika i cannot open my mobile since i forgot my phone password so please tell me the solution for it Configuration: Windows 7 ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2011 by
technope

Excel sorting

Hello, I'm an Excel novice and I need to sort a list of email addresses on the company name or everything that appears after the @ sign. How do I...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
venkat1926

I installed my new office professional plus a

Hello, I installed my new office professional plus and it says it completed setup and to restart did all of that Problem: I don't have any ic...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Searching for a word in table

Solved

Hello, In excel, I have 5 columns of words (5 undividual word lists) and a row at the top that gives information on that word list. I want to use a ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2011 by
TrowaD

Extracting required words.

can someone tell me, how to find a particular word in a line, i will tell one sample question. in cell it is given as a1-sky is blue in color, in c...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Copy data from one excel sheet based on type

Hello, I have a scenario where there is a main worksheet in the workbook which contains information in the below format Item code Ite...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
venkat1926

Change operating systems no password

Hello, i found my kids old sony vasio,its updated with 2000 pro.noneof us remember the password???i want to change operating systems??or just chang...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2011 by
pcsces

Mobile tracker password forgot

Solved/Closed

Hello, i reset the mobile tracker password and forgot the password, I kindly request you to suggest me a solution to reset the password for the Samsu...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2011 by
Ambucias

Required some common characters in cell

Closed

Dear all, I have following data in excel like this...... /OCEAN FRIGHT CHARGES INV NO 7428117730 / OCEAN FRIGHT CHARGES INV NO. 7428116244 / O...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2011 by
bionik

Outlook 2007 get hung up in the outbox

Hello, I use verizon fios and when sending emails they get hung up in the out box and do not go anywhere. Maybe the next day when I power up the...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Make an excel sheet

Hello, I HAVE TO MAKE A EXCEL SHEET LIKE THE ATTACHED ONE.HERE Cellular Accessories,Cellular Activations AND Performance Metrix Summary ARE THREE ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2011 by
shail

Delete old information from excel 2003, vba

Hello, My appreciation in advance for any responses to this. I have a sheet which measures certain things on a daily basis, there is a "Sat", "...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vba or change settings for "picture format "

Dears, If any one can help me either by changing some settings or through VBA code. The case: I have excel workbook including 100 worksheets fo...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Transfer a range of cell contents wb1 to wb2

Hello, I need to transfer a range of cells example f81 to 081 from one excel sheet to another excel sheet - how is this done. I formerly used Lotu...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel: exporting rows that meet criteria

Hello, I'm new to this forum and also to macros so please excuse any technical slip-ups. Thanks in advance for help! I currently have two Excel wo...

rizvisa1

Searching text in excel using macro

Hello i want to search words in excel using macros. i have two sheets(sheet1 and sheet2). i have a column,say E, which has 50 text rows. i need ...

rizvisa1

Access 2010 - table with same fileds and rows

Hello evryone, need your kind help with the below, i'm using Access 2010 and i created a main form , from which i want to let users to open new ...

rizvisa1

Compare 2 excel sheet and combine uniq data

Closed

Hello, I have 2 excel sheets , A and B. There are redundant data in both sheets as well as uniq. All I want is to combine both with no redundant ...

9 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2011 by
kumar

Auto filter depend in droplist value

Solved

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows some formula to filter data depend in dropdown list My spreadsheet has a column with the order status ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

Need help figuring out a formula or macro

Hello, I need some kind of formula or macro that can do the following: If the exact value of a cell in column C is found anywhere in column A, ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

Password code for q1i

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 535.1 How can i put a password on my Cherry mobile Q1i? Please response. Thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2011 by
pcsces

Logging into outlook from other places

Closed

Hello, I would like to be able to access my outlook account at work through my mac at home without downloading all messages to my home mac. Can I...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Submit button macro

Hello, I need a macro that will be assigned to a "Submit" button that will move data from Column H on my "Data_Entry" sheet to a different column ...

venkat1926

Windows vista hangs after password input

Hello, Help! I have a toshiba laptop that has died on us! not sure if it is a software issue? Runs Vista home edition, after first password ...

bionik

In excel formula i need to use dynamic range

Closed

Hello, I need to use dynamic range for excel formula for example If condition is unmatched from next step I need to terminate the counting & start ...

bionik

Matching collaborators

Closed

Hello, I have a group of people who each has a prioritized list of people within the group that tthey would like to collaboarte with one on one. S...

bionik

Excel help required!

Hello, Hoping you guys and gals can help. I am currently uploading many items on to a website. I have a spreadsheet with all the different supp...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2011 by
TrowaD

Calculating from a previous cell if blank

Hello, I'm working on a travel excel spreadsheet that calculates different dates based on time it takes to get to a location and how long you want t...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2011 by
TrowaD

Macro to import data excel to excel

Hello, Let me preface with the fact that I am using Excel 2003, pretty fluent with Excel in general, but new to the macros and visual basic - alth...

venkat1926

Excel 2003

Hello, In one worbook (Best Price) I have the following data where Coloumn A, Row 1 is a heading (Range Code) and the data starts from A2. Ro...

venkat1926

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password.so i need your help.please give me password... Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2011 by
pcsces

Sharing an excel sheet

Hello, I am looking for a way to share an excel sheet with multiple people. each person given a password to see their specific info only. This is ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
TrowaD

Time tracker

Hello, i am looking for a way to track the break timings of my workers using excel. all of my employees have a system and i want an excel sheet wher...

TrowaD

Spread sheet / macro/ formulas help!

Hello, I would like to create a spreadsheet that has 4 - 5 specific fields where individuals can type in account numbers, names, a drop down where...

TrowaD
Results 6001 - 6050 out of a total of 12,260