Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6001 - 6050 of about 16,600
  • macro recorded to copy and paste only values Closed

Hi, This is the first time I use this site and hopefully will get some help with this. Basically, I have a basic workbook which is populated everyd...

jutulu | Excel | Latest reply: jutulu Mar 12, 2014
    4 replies
  • chosen Text in dropdown adds number in cell Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my formula, If i choose a product "text" in a dropdown menu in cell C2, i want it to display a serial number in C...

dexxnl | Excel | Latest reply: GeoffRies Mar 12, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro for new workbook from "database spreadsheet" Closed

Hi all, Have been looking around the forums for some help, and there's been some really useful code but am struggling to put it all together to ach...

GeoffRies | Excel | Latest reply: GeoffRies Mar 12, 2014
    0 replies
  • excel payroll work Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm using Excel to do payroll system. e.g. I create worksheet that showing data as below table :- basic more than 0.01 less tha...

Winndixie | Excel | Latest reply: Winndixie Mar 12, 2014
    4 replies
  • need help in date conversion Closed

Please help me with a formula to convert ' 17/08/2013 02:06:02 PM' to ' 08/17/2013' in XLSX . Thank you.

MDeepala | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 12, 2014
    1 reply
  • Move Data from one workbook to another Closed

Hi I would like to move data from one workbook to another (copy & paste basically but there's tons of lines). The second workbook is in a differen...

Abu Tahar | Excel | Latest reply: Niv.2 Mar 11, 2014
    2 replies
  • take out the ceros of specific cells, not the whole worksheet Closed

how could I make the 0 ceros of an empty cell not to appear? I've tried going into customs and entering £#.##.00, which I got from somewhere though do...

jutulu | Excel | Latest reply: jutulu Mar 11, 2014
    2 replies
  • Microsoft Office Word 2007 - Displaying Numbers Across The Pages Closed

Hi all I have an issue which I have tried to find the answer to myself but have had no luck so wondering if anyone on here could help, the problem ...

Clemo01 | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 11, 2014
    3 replies
  • Excel formular Solved/Closed

Hello Sir, Can you let me know the formula in Excel: I have a table as below: 1 A B ...

VeasnaYim | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 11, 2014
    9 replies
  • excel equation Closed

i want to formulate for eg:- inv date pymt terms amount payment due date jan feb mar apr 01.01.2014 30 1000 31.0...

sree141 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 11, 2014
    1 reply
  • excel greater or less than Solved/Closed

Hi all, I'm having a problem that with multi counting with less than, eg. case 1: A1 = 1000 (total revenue) B1 = 3% (rebate) C1 = 2000 (free ...

Winndixie | Excel | Latest reply: Winndixie Mar 10, 2014
    2 replies
  • Create worksheet based on lists & populate data from another... Solved/Closed

Hello, I've been recently working on trying to create a fairly large excel workbook & trying to automatically populate sheets inside of it. I h...

harvdog13 | Excel | Latest reply: sv2bnv Mar 10, 2014
    5 replies
  • Highlight cells based on a specific day of the month Closed

Hi there. I have a bill spread sheet that is layed out pretty simple. I basically have all of my bills listed in the order they are due each month. Th...

trentseibel | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • conditional formatting Solved/Closed

hello I did a table in Excel ( its a vacation tracker) I'll give you an example for what i'm trying to do Ex : my vacation starts from 15-mar ...

taghreed alm... | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Mar 10, 2014
    9 replies
  • Attendance sheet Closed

Hi, I'm getting Confused and just need someone to help. I know I am looking for something simple but can't figure it out, i got some manhour she...

samurai17 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Microsoft Accounting 2009 Closed

Hello, I used Microsoft Accounting for a few years now so all my records are with that program. I had XP. I backed up my file because I had to buy a...

Shanaz_M | Office Software | Latest reply: Shanaz_M Mar 9, 2014
    0 replies
  • Search column B for matching value from a row in column A .... Solved/Closed

Search column B for matching value from a row in column A and populate D with the value that is in the matching row of B that was in column C, ie XYZ ...

pkmyta | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 7, 2014
    10 replies
  • Automatic transfer- with just one word Closed

I just started a new job and my boss asked me to see if I could have the clients information automatically sent from the master page over to the overd...

kberg1 | Excel | Latest reply: Kberg1 Mar 7, 2014
    2 replies
  • excel protect a column and a cell Closed

Hello, how can i proctect excel column and cell Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 23.0

yarimabu | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • Compare Column A to Column B and return Column C Solved/Closed

Hello, I have spreadsheet with names in Column A, phone numbers in Column B. Column C has the same names in different order. How can I ha...

ad1959 | Excel | Latest reply: ad1959 Mar 6, 2014
    2 replies
  • Monthly Spreadsheet for Equipment Hours- I'm stuck! Closed

Daily log for equipment hours I want to make a file with 31 days of worksheets in the workbook for the complete month. The order of the workshee...

Engineer225 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 6, 2014
    3 replies
  • convert datagrid data to raw data Closed

Hello, i've a excel grid with data in rows and coluns with values in each pair (row/column). i need to transform each combination in raw data to p...

jppuam | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 6, 2014
    7 replies
  • Possible to import pdf data onlin into excel? Solved/Closed

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to import pdf data from the internet into excel? Or do I need a special adobe acrobat program to do so? ...

escapeqnim | PDF | Latest reply: Rajesh Mar 6, 2014
    9 replies
  • how to implement this formula in excel Closed

The formula is x= [(A-B)-(C-D)/log((A-B)/(C-D))] It is a iteration where value of A,B,C are taken from excel cells the value of D=1 to 200 ...

tpriyarob80 | Excel | Latest reply: tpriyarob80 Mar 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • pdf to ppt converter Closed

does anybody have pdf to ppt converter?

thebeloved | PDF | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 5, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copying data from one sheet to another conditionally Solved/Closed

Hi gang, I have a spreadsheet with columns A thru H being populated with text. I need to copy columns A thru H from spreadsheet 1 to spreadsheet 2 i...

sorceres13 | Excel | Latest reply: sorceres13 Mar 5, 2014
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro to List one set of values and subtract another Closed

I am looking for a macro, that will list one set of values by a code and then move a precious list of codes with values and subtract one from the oth...

DutchYorks | Excel | Latest reply: DutchYorks Mar 4, 2014
    0 replies
  • highlight row on one sheet if a number matches on another sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with multiple tabs. I am trying to figure out how to get a row to highlight on the tab called "Directory" if a number in ...

jingles9 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 4, 2014
    10 replies
  • A macro to create new spreadsheet and copy data Closed

Hello, In the example below, I want to copy all the date from all the worksheets present in excel. In addition to my requirement to edit value of ...

Vasu | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 4, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to define specific format for number? Solved/Closed

Hi, I would like to define specific format in excel. For example, if I type 123456789 and hit Enter, it should be 123-456-789 or 123-45-6789 autom...

ugn10 | Excel | Latest reply: ugn10 Mar 4, 2014
    5 replies
  • add days to Date Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a formula that help me to add days to Date and it gives me the result in date format For example 03/01/2010 + 25 = 28/01/2010 Th...

• Macro won't paste in second sheet "Run-time error:9" Out ofRange Closed

I am trying to copy from sheet 1 and paste in sheet 2. Checking row "G" for the letter "x", the "x" marks the rows I would like to copy from sheet1...

Huffman09 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 3, 2014
    1 reply
  • If statement using date to change row colour Solved/Closed

I have a sheet with the following header row: Reference Client MAWB / BoL Date logged Date completed Days to resolve Logged by Caller type Error ar...

Z Kindo | Excel | Latest reply: Z Kindo Mar 3, 2014
    2 replies
  • Excel 2010-VB Macro formula into many spreadsheets Solved/Closed

Hello Everyone, I am new in VB programming and I am trying to write a macro in Excel. Basically, I have written a formula in Excel which enable me ...

AnFey | Excel | Latest reply: AnFey Mar 3, 2014
    4 replies
  • can not send email or messages Closed

good morning I keep getting a message "can not send message from my gmail, outlook and yahoo accounts". please help. Configuration: Windows / ...

abj | Outlook | Latest reply: abj Mar 2, 2014
    0 replies
  • automate the sheet in order to calculate costs Closed

I have an order sheet and 3 reference sheets. I would like to automate the sheet in order to calculate costs and for selling different types of produ...

Soj17 | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Mar 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • IF function using dates Solved/Closed

Hi I am trying to write an IF function for an escalation calculation and need some help please. What I want to achieve is to have a date filled ...

Escalation | Excel | Latest reply: Escalation Feb 28, 2014
    2 replies
  • IF function using Dates Closed

Hi I am trying to write an IF function for an escalation calculation. What I want is to have a date filled into cell B13 (22 February 2014). The I...

Escalation | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 28, 2014
    1 reply
  • Data comparison Closed

I have a database compiled in my office of current students in a college program for a particular semester AND a database from administration with the...

Foresterdon | Excel | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 27, 2014
    2 replies
  • Macro Syntax Error Closed

HELLO THERE NEED HELP TO RESOLVE AND MAKE THE BELOW CODE WORK IN EXCEL(MACRO) ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=IF(RC[-2]=""10X"",""Acquisition on do...

luqman | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 26, 2014
    1 reply
  • Change the column Closed

Hello, I have to do the same thing as you but instead of using the column B, I have to use the column A. I tried to change your code but I didn't...

Syline | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 26, 2014
    3 replies
  • Excel cmd button to transfer data from source to another. Closed

Hello, Can someone help me with my problem. Is there a way to create button to transfer data from source sheets to any other sheets in the same wo...

MC JONES | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 26, 2014
    1 reply
  • how do i change the result of a formula to normal text or values Solved/Closed

Hello , i have a formula which calculates my working hours for each day " =C9+(B9>C9)-B9 " ... when i try to sum all the hours resulted from that for...

kelnasawa | Excel | Latest reply: kelnasawa Feb 26, 2014
    8 replies
  • IF Formulas with Dates Closed

Hi all, I have a large spreadsheet that contains revenue information tied to sales deals. Column A contains the expected deal closing date and c...

orodriguezjr | Excel | Latest reply: orodriguezjr Feb 25, 2014
    2 replies
  • data sorting Closed

Hi Folks, I need your help in data sorting. Basically I just want to automate the data to be sorted to another table, Names from table1 to table...

Jearnizck | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 25, 2014
    2 replies
  • Excel MMYY format in order Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a data set and a column currently with a selection of dates in MYY and MMYY, eg. 909 (Sep 2009) 1011 (Oct 2011) 1212 (Dec 2012...

nickkyh | Excel | Latest reply: nickkyh Feb 24, 2014
    5 replies
  • Macro adding a row and numbering it in Excel Closed

Hi, Please could someone help I am trying to record a macro that will add a row below and number A2 with a number say 1, 2, 3 etc. I also need to...

scully693 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • Date format Closed

Hi, can i have solution for this question how to change date format this case to 21/11/13 to this 21-Nov-13. Thank you............

Ranjithv | Excel | Latest reply: Kevin@Radstock Feb 20, 2014
    4 replies
  • Macro Closed

Hi, I want to setup a Macro to cary these 2 rows and coloms when I hit the Macro button in excel. Can any one help me. I am staeting with E7:F7. T...

sjcland | Excel | Latest reply: sjcland Feb 20, 2014
    2 replies
  • Office 365 activation key ? Closed

How & where to get office 365 activation key? I am unable to use it now its been six months i started using Office 365 but suddenly it sopped working....

silhouttejames | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 19, 2014
    9 replies