The discussions

Excel help

Hello, I am trying to use excel to work out a statement for me as follows I want a rolling average percentage based on the current month I n...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
canthave

Inserting rows automatically

Hello, I want to put one formula or function or button in a cell that whatever no. I put in cell the same no. of rows containing some particular data...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
notebookpc

Macro help in excel 03

Hi guys, I've created a log where users enter a code (column A), and this looks up various data from other sources (giving #N/A where no data is av...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
ben1986

Extracting few cells frm 8 xl files into 1 xl

Hello, I have an excel issue for BW. Presently we are extracting data from 8 excel files (for example 24 fields from all 8 files) to BW, i.e we e...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
Laks

Can't see my one single drive while browsing

Hello, while browsing a file, my pc doesnot show my local drive e: solution for this

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
tnzengu

Unable to access some drives through msword

Hello, I have the following drives in my computer : c;d;e;f;g;h All these drives are fully accessible and work when clicked through explorer. Ho...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
canthave

Excel macro help please

Hi guys, I have a excel document with several If statements. Everything I have figured out so far. But now I am sitting with a problem. The 1 sh...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
kallor234

Computer won't boot up

Hello, My computer won't boot up. The red light for the DVD is flashing, but the on/offswitch is not lit. My wife has the same computer and it act...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2008 by
brakers

Excel macros help

Hello, I am try to get a macro to let me do: Input a number in cell c1 and have that number appear in a1 then the macro will delete the number in ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2008 by
Ivan-hoe

Un recoverable

Hello, I bought my PC with a built in version of XP home edition. I made my own copies of recovery disks, (when burning the disks all disks were conf...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
meltakeall

Indentions and spacing

Hello, need help! i have problem with indentions and spacing and correct alignment with word but in outlook window. im trying to send a message...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
Leah

Admin password required

Closed

Hello, yesterday my brother put a password on the admin account and now when im trying to install something on my account it is telling me to log...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

I dont want outlook getting my aol mail

Hello, I opened up outlook on my new computer and it asked me to put in my email address and passowrd, which i did, but then it took my inbox from ao...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2008 by
kickeffel

Excel

Hello, im trying to do a vlookup and am stuck on how to. i need the correct meal price to apper once the meal no. and meal type have been placed in,...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
livetalk10

Sending html markup in out of office reply

Hello, I want to send an Out Of Office reply using Outlook Exchange which contains HTML markup. I want it to get rendered when mail is received.

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2008 by
ranjansadana@gmail.com

Problem with office2003

Hello, i have my microsoft office 2003 running very slow ive noticed that its only this software which does that on my computer and the rest is ok....

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2008 by
brillser

Help please (excel)

Hello, I have a excel sheet that is really tricky. This is a bit a my problem. Lets say it's a test. I have a Total Amount Scored column a...

Ren

Display message

Hello, i recieved the error msg like ""Risk found W.32 Scivh" it displayed frequentely almost 10 every minutes i have antivirus symentec & escan wh...

p_rashan_t1986

Icons lost in outlook

Solved

Hello, My from icon has gone missing along with my size icon. I moved the from icon by mistake and couldn't get it back so I tried the same stupid m...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2008 by
Mikespi8

Web browser slow

Hello, well actually my web browser is extremly slow any idea of what can i do to optimize the speed please?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2008 by
embassy

My laptop is not downloading my files

Hello,i need help i just got a trendnet usb 2.0 for my laptop but when i insert thedisk to download all the files and intall nothing happens help plea...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2008 by
nike.rebirth

Administrator password

hello i am wondering with my administrator user password if i can use another user ??

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
blendax

Use cells in different files in excell

Hello, Hello, H have different files named 110.xlc...1980.xlc...1020... and the final file there is a column in it . the value of it select as name ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
maryam1360

Delete row in a range

Hello, I copy a range from sheet1, workbook1 to workbook2, sheet2, after the last row, that means the range from workbook2, sheet2, is each time in a...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Cant access mail from outlook

Hi its been 2 days i can't read my mails on outlook and when i try to open it, it takes a lot of time to open and lately it doesnt open .. i dont know...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
nicholasyonko

Freeezes

My pc specs: Quad core 2.4 GHZ 2GB DDR2 Ram 800MHZ 9600 GT 1GB DDR3 graphic driver = 175.16 It happened a few times when i was gaming, the game...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2008 by
garylfm

Admin password

Hello, so the problem is that i tried to repair my windows and its asking me for the administrator password can anyone tell me how to repair the wi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Admin password

Closed

Hello, loss admin priviledges. kept on asking me my login password and keychain. but everytime i will put my password it says that it was my wrong ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Admin password problem

Closed

Hello, loss admin priviledges. kept on asking me my login password and login name. but everytime i will put my password it says that it was my wron...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Unwanted emails!

Hello, i have my mail id on msn. From some days my inbox/bulk-folder is bombarded with numerous similar looking un-wanted mails. Like you have one a ...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
melana

Cannot use ctrl+f in macro (need vba help!!)

Hello, I recorded a macro that when run, will perform a web query and extract daily prices for a particular commodity. Now, I need to copy these pr...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
Ivan-hoe

If(countif),0

Hello, looked up many, many site for help but can not quite get the solution. i have a database that displays particular models of cell phones and...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
Al

Bluetooth and wireless

Hi, I would like to know the difference between bluetooth and wireless? Between the two whick one is more secure ?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
777bons

2007 will not load on laptop or pc

Hello, I have Microsoft 2003 and my 2007 disk won't install so i tried on my laptop and it says "Setup Did not complete. We are sorry for any inconve...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
percy8

Excel macro held

Hello, If I could get some help with this macro it would be greatly appreciated. I've been working on this project for work for a while. As you c...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
Kyle L

Conceptions and creation software

Dear all I am miss apolline I live in Us i work as consultant in It field, I need to represent for a company on a graphical sketch the production...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
ComputerRob1

Excel macro help for novice

Hello, Everyone I just joined Kioskea. Need to create a macro that will change a group of cells when a specific cell contains a certain value. T...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
aquarelle

Scanning and printing original size

Hi i have a lexmark that makes printer fax ans scanner i would like to scan some picture and keep their original size for re production. Each time i ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2008 by
carolines

Xp freezes when opening files

Hello, I have a computer here that is freezing up when I try to open up a file. If I go into the program first and open it up from within its all f...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2008 by
percy8

Needs key

Hello, MY MICROSOFT QUIRES A PRODUCT KEY BUT I DON,T KNOW IT WHAT I WILL DO?

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2008 by
percy8

Pretty basic excel macro help

Hello, I am writing a macro (which will be used to create a VB6 program) in Excel 2003. The spreadsheet Update_Log is a database with 9 user i...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2008 by
Ivan-hoe

Excel doc

hi dude, Am getting problem with excel document when i try to save the document it says saved but i cant find that in the place i saved it...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2008 by
chakri

No sound

Solved

Hello, i am having trouble receiving sound through my laptop. I have vista on it and its farely new. It wont come out of the speakers which are built...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2008 by
mrslash

Utorrent

Hello, Hi i would like to know what is best for downloading films Utorrent or Limewire? And how does Utorrent?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
mikey.mk3

Database exporting on webpage

Hello, I would like to have some database templates that i could modify and customize. Can someone help me plz?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
mikey.mk3

Pdf convertion

Solved/Closed

Hello, Do i require a specif program to convert word documents into Pdf?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
JeromeRM

Vista not responding

Hello, i have downloaded vista recently and i have install it on my pc but when i try it the program is not workin can you tell me what should...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
jenifer0703

Windows 2000 professional

can you change your username and password if so how???

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
jenifer0703

Microsoft access creation of database

Hello, How can i create a database on Microsoft access ? Where can i get a tutorial ?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
haiguys1

Excel formulas

Hello, I just create a database on excel , it is a daily record for my internal production , I would like to link some sheets together and get a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
noblepentium
Results 12201 - 12250 out of a total of 12,261