The discussions

Clear data from dell latitude

Hello, i have a dell latitude c810 windows 2000 and am selling it but want to wipe all data from it but unsure on how 2? i dont have any discs etc ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Change from alternate e-mail to secret quest

Hello, I need to know how to change the reset password from alternte e-mail to secret question. I'm trying to reset my hotmail password but it's sen...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Legacy audio/video sound drivers

Hello, Am falling to get sound or play media files eg. music on my laptop due to the problem with my sound drivers which my laptop failed to pick w...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
mono

Eset smart security

Hello, how to get valid user name and password for eset . reply immediately

drlootle

Bluetooth problem

Hello, I HAV WINDOWS 7 ON MY DELL INSPIRON LAPTOP CAN I KNW HOW TO ACTIVATE BLUETOOTH IN IT EVERY ONE SAY TO PRESS CTRL AND F2 KEY BUT NO USE PLZ...

drlootle

Help! the video of my phone 7210 supernova

Hello, help naman po di ko po alam kung anung ng yari sa phone ko 7210 supernove everytime i click the video or the mp3 may lumalabas n o...

shane

Lost drivers after system restore

Hello, i did a system restore and now i can't connect to the internet. i think i lost my network interface, and i have no sound driver. put it this wa...

drlootle

Unable to uninstall avg 8

Solved

Hello, I already remove AVG 8, but when I install Kaspersky says it cannot install because of the old AVG 8.What should I do??Please help me..

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Installing audio drivers

Hello, Hope this mail finds you in good health.I have downloaded dell optiplex gx110 audio drivers but when running the file it brings an error;"err...

jack4rall

I can't format my flash disk

Hello, when i want to format my flash disk kin my computer it's not formating it gave error that your file is in use i don't know but there is no file...

owey

T would be easier to, the community to assist

Hello, t would be easier to, the community to assist you!

astha

Hp designjet installation error

Hello, Is HP Designjet 500plus is not compatible with WIN7? It worked well with WINXP3 but when i upgraded my OS to Win7, error like "The requested ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Blue tooth pheriperal device

Hello, i am having dell Inspiron 14 R notpad but i am not having the bluetooth pheripheral device support in my notepad. how to get it.

xpcman

Recovering from windows.old

Hello, i installed win 7 recently from my xp. can i get programs back from windows.old folder

drlootle

Acer 5100 laptop to factory settings

Hello, im trying to reboot my acer 5100 laptop to factory settings but nothings working please help Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

drlootle

Hcl audio driver

Hello, hi i need hcl audio driver for hcl me laptop

drlootle

Hcl audio driver

Hello, hi i need hcl audio driver for hcl me laptop

drlootle

Lost my motherboard driver

Hello, Hello, Due to some virus problem, i had formatted my desktop and re-install windows XP professional but unfortunately i have lost my moth...

drlootle

Genunie

my laptop screen was black .wallpapers not set

drlootle

Complete hp pavilon dv6000 drivers, (6820ee)

Hello, Am Lillian, I really need some help to down to my laptop the XP driver not vista, I have being trying to download the drivers for my hp...

xpcman

Better avast 5.0 or kaspersky 2009

Solved

Hello, which one is better avast 5.0 or kaspersky 2009. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Wi -fi

Hello, i have dell vostro PP38L A840 note book kindly send the wi fi (XP) software to me....

drlootle

Flash player pro

Hello, Can I use flash player pro to be able to watch videos on youtube. I don't have adobe flash player 10 istaller so can I use the flash play...

jack4rall

Acer aspire 5732z drivers

Solved

Hello, can anyone tell me where to get the basic drivers for acer aspire 5732z drivers LAN,Sound,VGA drivers plzzzz

16 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
kieferschild

Welcome

Hello, http://www.charlotterealestate.org Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.7 -- [url=http://www.charlotterealestate.org]Charlotte Re...

drlootle

Could not verify publisher

Hello, im running windows 7 os,it doesnt want to run,safe or install apple i tunes to my computer,keeps on saying"could not verify publisher",do you s...

drlootle

Audio driver

Hello, i downloaded driver for vostro 1014 and installed but error could not found media device for this type of drivers message flashed please ma...

d,,,

Hp recovery loop

Hello, I have an HP atom and it's stuck in a recovery loop. I've tried just about everything for it, and reset the BIOS in my computer as well. Ever...

nancy0123

Compaq f700 vista recovery

Hello, i need a compaq F700 vista recovery disk Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

nancy0123

Application to open rar files

Solved/Closed

Hello, I just downlaoded some games for my Nokia n93 Once download i have tried to export them to my mobile phone but is not functioning ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
priya

How can i add music to my sony walkman

Hello,please how can i add music to my mp3,the port on my player cannot open for me to add songsConfiguration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.3

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
born to win

Dell vostro 1015 not supporting mozila firefo

Hello, I have a dell vostro 1015 with windows xp service pack 2. my problem is that, it is not supporting mozila firefox. when i install it every...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

No audio

Hello, there is a problem in playing my downloaded videos in windows media player, i can see the video but i cant hear anything... the audio is not ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Sound is not working on videos

Hello, I have a laptop and it happened yesterday that when i go to youtube and other video websites and watch a video, there is no sound! Now i ch...

jack4rall

Pvm900m sound driver

Hello, dear sir I need pvm900m sound driver for sound instaled Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

jack4rall

Samsung sgh-f480 usb driver problem

Solved

Hello, Encountering problem on samsung usb driver using windows 7 only... before I am using XP and Vista and installation was successful..Connectio...

17 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Modem drivers for acer travelmate 2482

Solved

Hello, any link to download the modem high definition audio driver and How to install it ???

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Internet connection

hw to get internet connection in nokiaX3 ?

jaunglia

Can u tell me ?2get aspirezg5 sound drivers

Hello, please help locate free aspireone zg5 windows xp notegook sound drivers n controllers Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.7

jaunglia

Nvedia driver

Solved

Hello, i have a emachine el 1200. windows xp-32 bit. my video card is NVEDIA GEFORCE 6150SE NFORCE 430. i can keep my color in at 32-let alone at 16....

jaunglia

Sounds there, but it's clear

Hello, Okay so I've aready downloaded the software to fix my computer, it works, but.... the sound is breaking up and i can't hear my music. Someone...

jaunglia

Settings for cell to pc

Hello, i have micro max Q5fb how to access the internet in PC , plz send the information

jaunglia

Transferring stuff onto a new computer

Hello, i have just got the new macbook pro and on my old mac it had about 200 song i want my songs to go on to my new one but how plz reply Co...

jaunglia

Request for restriction code

Solved

Hello, I HAVE A NOKIA 1680C-2b an my IMEI IS 011680/00/359928/5 and the code is 0573626BQ265J and i have asked for restriction code can you please...

Ambucias

Hi i need a hp pavilion ze4900 bluetooth

Hel hi I need a hp pavilion ze4900 bluetooth software pl send me thanks

10 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
mithu

Accer extensa

Hello, i am using accer extensa 5220 laptop and i cant acces the internet , i mean my wireless doesnot work when i intalled vista.i cant find ant dr...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
abdul

Zenith pc camera

Hello, I Want dl my web cam zenith softwere

sudu

Omnia serious issues

Hi, When i use to travel, sometimes my OMNIA doesnt work. It shows full signals but cannot make or recieve any call or text messages but it can conne...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
bold

Driver nour pc camera

Solved/Closed

Hello, hi i need the driver for my webcam driver nour pc camera

ESLAM

Screen problems

Hello, My Itouch screen went dark and I don't know how to fix it? Can anyone help me? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.7

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
Hannah
Results 6451 - 6500 out of a total of 14,985