The discussions

Scanning with a mac

Solved

Hello, I have a macbook and I have a HP deskjet F380 all in one printer. My Mac recognized the printer since day one and I have never had any trou...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
hm

Hi this is my problem hw to open a lock file

Hello, hi this is phani, I have nokia 7210 super nova mobile, in this I uploaded one software for hiding the files, I hidded some files bt the pro...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
computer nerd

My dvd :(

Hello, i have this dvd with my powerpoint presentation in it and when i put my dvd in its empty WHAT HAPPENED!!!

I.A.M

Packedbell easynote tj65 audio drivers

Hello, packedbell easynote tj65 audio drivers for xp pl help me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.10

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Sound driver software

Hello, Please assist me with Sound Driver software for Intel(R) Pentium(R)4 to be installed on my personal computer. I use window XP. I'll be...

jaunglia

How to install games o n my jmax china phone

Hello, please i need the steps to configure my J MAX china phone. i downloaded nes games and copy to GAMES, open fun and game and restart my ph...

jaunglia

Hp d530 sff(dg060a)

Hello, Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is inform that to you my system modle no.HP D530 SFF(dg060A). problem> sound driver required...

palash

Dvd photo slideshow

Hello, I bought and downloaded a dvd photo slideshow through the internet how can i put this program onto a disc incase my computer stops functioning...

jaunglia

Soft ware down load free

Hello, i purches lg laptop intel atom windows 7 model LGX 13 . NOW I WANT TO BEST AUDIO DEVICE TO DOWN LOAD FOR FREE Configuration: Windo...

jaunglia

Title...low memmory

Hello, my phone memmory is low every day and become 0.0kb.every theme is corrupted. Configuration: / Opera 9.80

jaunglia

Graphics problem on eset nod32 antivirus!!!

Hi, Before some days i had a computer crash and ever since the graphics from the eset nod32 antivirus have been lost!!! It appears like this: https:...

Gervarod

Hp drivers

Hello, please could somebody tell me what HP laptops came out with the same hardware as the HP pavilion 6000 but were sold with XP perloaded. C...

jaunglia

At day my mfc9700

Hello, Please i need softwere for my computer where i find Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jaunglia

Lost my msn icon on desk to after dowload

Hello, hi when ever i dowloaded msn new version it did not load its icon on my desk top .so now i cant sing in from there .Pls can you help me with ...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
Jenna

No audio output device installed

Solved

Hello, the same old thing, but in my case, i DONT HAVE A SOUND,VIDEO AND GAME CONTROL OPTION !! it's like vanished or something !! on top of tha...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
irania

There is no option to switch on torch

Hello, IN MY MOBILE THERE IS NO OPTION TO SWITCH ON/OFF THE TORCH, SOMETIMES IT HAS BEEN ON AUTOMATICALLY , AT THAT TIME I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO ...

little.jay60

Getting rid of avg

Hello, I was updating AVG to the latest version when it stopped during the install because it couldn't uninstall the old version. I have tried de...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

How to get a popup ad off my screen

Hello, I get this Apple software update that pops up and i always delete it and it goes away However this time i try and click it off nothing happe...

Ambucias

Ubuntu softwares

Solved

Hello, im havin ubuntu 8.04..bt dont hav application softwares...does anybody knows dat like OS, linux also have free softwares cd too ? ? ?

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
anesths

Help i lost all my pictures and videos

Hello, A few months ago I had to do a system restore on my desktop . My computer is like brand new and I lost all my pictures an videos :-( please h...

jake

Need driver wi-fi for dell vostro a840

Solved

Hello, can u give me a link to download a wifi driver for dell vostro a840 Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Nod32 offline update 4769 (20100113)

Solved

NOD32 Offline Update 4769 (20100113) will find your %SystemDrive% and create the correct folder, put the latest updated defs and module files in it (d...

11 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
R-Chi

How 2 unlock folder

Hello, sir plz help me. i was doing some folder lock .afeter then system formet. after i open lock folder. but not opening lock folder.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

No audio devices

I have a Compaq Presario 6000 (really old) that was XP Home SP1 but I did updates. From the first time I used this, to today I have had no sound. It w...

little.jay60

Javascript/adobe problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have installed the latest adobe flash player and all that. and I have javascript turned on and everything .. but websites that need it such ...

110 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
rani

Unable to load farm please try again

I keep getting the error of unable to load farm Please try again. This only happens when I go to the neighbors page, and I try to rake his leaves or ...

little.jay60

Itune installation problem

Hello, i downloaded itune 9.0 64...just 10 secs after starting installation it says congratulations u successfully installed itune...but when i ch...

little.jay60

Email or links wont open

Hello, links through msn won't open, nor will my email Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

mijack

No boot, no beeps, no video

Hello, This will take a while to explain. A friend gave me his PC to troubleshoot. Initial problem was no video signal to monitor. Worked fine one ni...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
Don

Help! office 2003 setup. file missing

Hello, I was trying to repair my office, system asked for SKU011.CAB.. When I made the search some of the answers suggested that I use REGEDIT and ch...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
vimalg

Activate internet of pc using samsung phone

Hello, i want to activate net of my pc using samsung Star s5233A phone please help

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
mymy

Adobe flash player and java script

Hello, i need help downloading or whatever it takes to player get adobe flash player and java script on my nintendo dsi!please i need it!

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
anjana03

Sata drivers

Solved

Hello, 1. I need to install SATA drivers on acer extensa 5220 for windows XP2, i have no floppy drive and am making first installation. My laptop is ...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
Jaywhy

Audio driver installation

Hello, I am usiing a HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop with default Vista Home premium installed. I downgrade it to Win XP SP2 but the problem is ...

toubib32

Lost disc

Hello, how can i install my webcam without the disc its a alba 300kvga webcam Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

rahulfinch

Adove flash player

Solved

Hello, / Opera 9.50i want to know if i can download this software to my dsi

xpcman

Lg cookie kp501

Hello, my lg wont connect call in or out what sould i do Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

rahulfinch

For code

Hello, sir i nokia 7210,i have been forgot my scurity code Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

rahulfinch

Mistake using regedit (vista)

Hello, The wireless button on my laptop hasnt been working for a while so i searched some forums to try and fix it. I tried to fix it by entering ...

toubib32

Compaq presario f700 network controller

Hello, hp compaq presario f700 nvidia nforce network controller failure with code 10 Configuration: Linux / Firefox 2.0.0.14

casy

Driver

Hello, please send me the audio and video card driver my motherbord model is fujitsu siemens ms-7181 and send it to me at my email id ...

rahulfinch

Hello, i lost my driver cd of intex pc camera

Hello, Hello, i lost my driver cd of intex pc camera night vision model no it 305 wc

rahulfinch

China iphone-icons

Hello, I have a China iPhone and I can't move the icons from one page to another. Please help! And worse than that I don't know how to delete them! ...

hong

Sound cards

Hello, l reformatted my hp laptop and could not have the right drivers for laptop. it is worse l dont see the name of the card when l check the...

Wandful

Sir

Hello, I REQUIRED 600 DPI GENX DRIVERS + SOFTWARE. pLEASE ALOOW ME alighulam_aleem@yahoo.com

aga

It would be easier to oprate

Hello, i want o know on wich os ipro E71 made and its support java or not plz tell me

little.jay60

Computer help

Hello, when ever i try to watch a video on youtube and watch movies for free it won't let me and it will say that their is a error and to restart my ...

little.jay60

Sony vaio vga driver

Hello, I bought a Sony Vaio Laptop in Japan and installed Win XP (English). Now I missed VGA driver . Model No- Sony Vaio PCG-GRT55E/B Can a...

little.jay60

Sound

Hello, sir i formatt my computer yesterday lost my computer sound. i dont know how to put sound pls i need permenet sound Configuration: Windo...

ali

Two accounts issue

hiii i ve two account IDs to lgin to facebook.n both are active. can i merge all contacts from one account to other.please suggest.

mijack
Results 6601 - 6650 out of a total of 14,985