The discussions

Need deivers

Hello, sir plz send me xp deiver of hp xc-1000

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
psu650

Audio driver is not functioning

Hello, i have a HCL laptop P30 PDC whose audio driver is not working, so please send me the driver software immediately as i'm in a great trouble.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
statehold

Laptop slow - no virus found with avg

Hello, Please suggest. The system is slow and the task bar is deformed. This i my Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 2:05:...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
ocean_85

Lost cd

Hello, I lost my linksys WRT54GS v7 CD. Do I need a CD to add another Laptop to network? When I look for open network, I found the my network conn...

xpcman

Low memory

Hi, I have 2gigabyte ram on my pc and yesterday I got a message telling me that I am low of memory and all I get is a blue screen and the pc will res...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
Chris

Win media player 11

Hi buddies can you give me a link where I can get windows media player 11 without having it checking for a genuine copy of my windows? I really ne...

tinkukumar_2009

Speeding up internet

Hello, I heard there's some softwares that can speed up your connection;for example if you got a 128kbps modem, it can goes up to 1mb? Is that true...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
sandeep

My laptop wpont start

Hello, I have a hp pavillon dv 6000, with windows vista.It was working properly i turned it off, the next day when i wanted to ise it it would not st...

opticalscan

Idt high definition audio codec driver for wi

Hello,i have a dell studio 1535 notebook. but i dont have driver for audio.please help me.thanks

aquarelle

Sound driver

Hello, my motherboard is mercury(id) and processor is via celeron processor 1.1gh so plz help me how can i download the free driver for my computer....

satvinder

Hallo!

Hello, I relly need your help!!!!!!Three or four years ago i had an e-mail which i haven't used for many times.There I had one e-mail adress and so...

NYK007

I need youe help urgent

Hello, I Forgot my e-mail password and forgot the question, can you please help me..!! ?

satvinder

Sha

Hello, I tried to uninstalled the virus card but didn't and i tried in CONTROL PANEL- ADD/REMOVE please help me Thank you

satvinder

I forgot every thing

hi,i forgot my password and i dont remember the answer of the secret question and i dont reamember the alternate email so what 2 do plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
lina

Windows live beta

Wellll.. i downloaded windows live beta and it worked 4 a while and now its suddenly comes up with 'A newer version is availible, you must install the...

Janaa

Laptop malfunctio

Hello, my laptop mkes a ticings bd it seam tobe associted with pontaneous typing of perrenhsis . isis vey annying. Also when i boot it up it tells me...

xpcman

System restore problem

Hello, im trying to restore my computer at an earlier point but it keeps telling me that the process wasnt successful and that i have to choose ano...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
gladys

Someone hacked me and causing death hurry hel

Hello, i really need help. Someone hacked into my email, got all of the male contacts, and conversation and showed it to my boyfriend. They have not ...

Clo

I need every thing

hi i need scannergenx600dpi driver

astucease

Audio drivers for sony

Hello, i have a sony vaio vgn-ar71j and my drivers somehow got uninstalled and i can´t find them. can anyone give the link to any website that conta...

Dibakar

Problem:log off when i type y at any where

Hello, I am facing a great problem. My windows XP professional gets logs off when ever I press "Y" or type "Y". Pls help

deepak

Cannot view my inbox

Hello, iam trying to open my messages but everything is just frozen i cannot get my messages from my inbox to open i need help... thnks

sprayvir

I need a bus driver for acer aspire 3630

Hello, A message pop up on my laptop saying I need a bus driver before I install an audio driver for my Acer Aspire 3630. Please help.

AnnC1888

Background

Hello, i am trying to get grey background to white with a portrait of a baby on cs3, as you can tell i am knew to photoshop. thankyou.

kevlaruni

No sound on acer aspire 3680 & no cd :-(

Hi there, im not sure if I put myself in the write forum. we bought an acer aspire 3680, which didnt come with any installation discs, there is no sou...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
rexwell

Avi format movie cannot play

Hello, I have downloaded movies on line and it has been downloaded in the form of avi file ,after downloading cannot play the movie when running it o...

danua

To add moharram clip

Hello, I would like to add Moharram Clip in you tube give me the Suggestion how could I. Its 6 minutes clip of my village moharram Gopalpur, Siwan. ...

dhlexp

Office professional 2003.

Hello, Have recently purchased office professional 2003 and when I try to install it, halfway through the installation wizard I get the message:- ...

peaceangel

Can anyone help me please

Hello,why can i wacth youtube videos but i cant wacth videos on myspace.when i try to watch a video on myspace there is just a box with a red square,g...

kingsjay

Drive recognized but not both partitions

Solved

Hello, I've got a PC that I've had running for quite a while with a foxconn motherboard 6150 and a AMD 64 processor and a 32 bit Vista Home ed. I go...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
camphome

No sound drive

Hello, I don't have a sound drive for my Acer Aspire 3610 laptop. I don't have the CD's for my computer anymore otherwise i would have just hit the re...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
les

Operating system

Hello, pliz is there anyone who can help with windows xp so that i update my comp.i can buy but at the moment am so broke.i can not do so much nw wit...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
shockman

Hai all

Hi all... I have lost my motherboard cd.. My system model is Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.00GHZ Where should i get this cd? Help me soon Thanks

tiestomania

Mother board cd

Hello, Due to some virus problem, i had formatted my desktop and re-install windows XP professional but unfortunately i have lost my motherboard dri...

shiv.shekhawat

Software problem of a webcan

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a webcam of (FC CE China)Made in china.I have just webcam and its color is like light orange.but no software.so plz solve m...

shiv.shekhawat

How to unblock pidgin im?

Hi, I was installing the Pidgin IM program but by accident I hit on block this program. Can anybody tell me a way to unblock this? Thank you in ...

minipc

Can't format usb

Hello, Well, My dads new 1gb MP3 player now doesn't seem to work. He tells me he put some songs on it, and the next day the songs he added worked bu...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
The_Reaper92

No refresh/forward/back/stop icons lit

Hello, My Mozilla page is looking funny, and the refresh, go back/foward/stop icons are not highlighted as they should be..and the blue bar is bigg...

whineup

Need help with ares programme

Solved

Hello, i downloaded a movie with ARES but i only get the sounds and no images, ive no idea why or what i can do to correct it. i have windows vista s...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
Morgase

Hard drive partition

Hello, my HP laptop recomand hard drive partition,how can i make my pendrive to partition

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
deck

Convert dvd into vcd

hello dudes just wondering if i need a converter for burning dvds into vcds? i have roxio as burning software do you think it can do the job directly ...

misbah_rafi143@yahoo.com

Unknown fie type

Hello, I Just got an email in which i got attachment which have a unknown file.when i saw properties it is showing 08 file type.can any one tell me i...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
naimat

Restrat

Hello, My computer restart automatically pl solve my problem

ixtremed1

Help!my partition software can't work well

Hello, Dear I found EASEUS free partition software Online,but can't work well. I checked it, Still don't know what's wrong Configurat...

forceg

Changed computer

Hello, i changed computers and my disk i can not fine

giopiano

Hello i want to ask for something

Hello, i want to know how can i find the password when windos live hotmail is open and windos live messenger is open?thank you very much

kitkatzone

Hidden folders

hi frnds, iam not a computer expert. i use yahoo for chatting with my friends but i was shocked to see yesterday that whatever i had typed in the im...

helpdodge

No soundcard device found on my computer

Hello,Every time i try to play a cd or any sound device, a message pops up and tells me that no sound device found on my computer.Can somenoe help.Tha...

somichead

Pc laptop indicating application error!

Hello, My PC laptop constantly showing small window indicating that "Application Error; instruction at "0x66007b97" referenced memory at "0x002b100...

forcewave

I can’t access any .se domains!

Dear All, I have an interesting problem with my computer lately and would appreciate any help in order to resolve it. I can't access any .s...

nokiachan
Results 14351 - 14400 out of a total of 14,985