The discussions

Can't install adobe flash player

Hello, I have a iPod Touch and can't install Adobe flash player. Why iPhone / Safari 525.20

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Unable to load gui

Solved

Hello, yesterday i log on to youtube to watch vids but it's said get the the lastest adobe player so i click it but when i click install a pop up sho...

17 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
mank75

Forby setting

Hello, please give me setting for forby tata docomo Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

drlootle

File not open folder locked

Hello, Sir/Madam You had adviced me by reply mail send to you. You had asked detail of my problame , hence I had used file access 2.0.0 and kocke...

drlootle

Problem sound drivers

Hello, hi... i'm using compaq 610 laptop, i formated my laptop and installed win xp sp2. now while installing sound drivers thers is a erro...

drlootle

Can't burn

Hello, I can't seem to burn , I heard there was a web site to go to that will explain how to. I am a novice with comp. but I would like to try . ...

drlootle

Hi5 activation code

hi i dont understand hi5 activation code... what should i do???

drlootle

Pci flash memory driver aspire 5710g

Closed

Hello, folks am having problem to reinstall pci flash memory driver, since my notebook encountered virus attack so was forced to format my computer. ...

drlootle

Files locked but not unlocked

Hello, I had locked some files in lock folder when tries to unlock the files are not showing in the panel, so I am not able to unlock those files. h...

ralphen

Dell inspiron n5010 drivers

Hello, i have installed windows xp on my dell inspiron n5010 notebook but am not able to find the audio and wireless drivers. can anyone post a lin...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Kaspersky reinstallation

Hello, Ok im goin to do do the whole thing with the restore/recovery on my laptop because its been messing up lately but i have a question... I h...

Ambucias

Pavilion notebook dv2000 drivers

Hello, i need hp pavilion notebook dv2000 drivers for windows7 please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ralphen

Internet setting

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 please internet setting.

ralphen

Driver

Hello, I have toshiba satelite l300-1a3 laptop modle. i installed windows 7. but i cant find any display driver for my modle can anybody help me?

ralphen

Software

Hello, i have installed windows xp and saund drivers are gone

ralphen

Sound driver required for acer power m6

Hello, my computer name is acer power m6 and device manager shows yellowquestion mark on other devices tab. where i need sound for my computer for...

ralphen

Pc suit

Hello, i want pc suit for samsung GT3510 Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.2

ralphen

Eroga e71

Hello, its shown virus in phone memory. and when i delete it its cames again and because of this my mobile not working properly

jump inn

Recovering files after a system recovery was

Solved

Hello, A system Recovery was done instead of just a restore. I need to recover all the files that were deleated. I had all this years custoers taxes ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
nancy

Win

Hello, i instal win xp then when the cd by insite my pc can work or it not by it can't work help my thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

hi

Eiroga e71 mobile games

Hello, hi can i download java games to eiroga e71 mobile .plz and one more r key caps prob. let me know.

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
hope

Avg 360

Solved

Hello, AVG 360 popups came up for several days. Now I cannot access internet. Can't find anyway to bypass to get online. My internet provider sees...

24 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
bill

Contacts

Hello, I accidently deleted my wifes contacts on her phone. How do I get them back? Configuration: iPhone / Mozilla Indeterminable

shatevia

Shail

Hello, Hello, respected sir, i have recently got my windows software updated from my local city. and i have lost my all graphic drivers and ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

I lost the pc cam cd

Hello, i lost my pc cam cd can you help me please Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jaunglia

Format a laptop without a cd having vista

Hello, how to format my hp laptop without cd Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

jaunglia

Which windows os is best for acer aspire 4810

Hello, I'm planning to change my os for my Acer 4810t can you please help me decide. I want to get the most of the performance of my laptop.. than...

west03

Lx infiniti power lite 9200gm notebook driver

Solved

Hello,sir/madam I need LX INFINITI POWER LITE 9200GM notebook driver,so please give me downloading link.

pvn

Computer do not see drive e, dvd\cd rom

Hello, my compputer do not see drive e, dvd\cd rom, is not even in the register!!! how do you solve this problem??

kevin4344

How to uninstall avg & quick heal antivirus

Solved/Closed

Hello, HOW TO UNINSTALL AVG & QUICK HEAL ANTI VIRUS. I HAVE UN INSTALLED THE QUICK HEAL and AVG anti virus but whils installing new version of quick...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
aravind iob

Internet problem

Hello, Im gaurav and im using samsung star 2G phone with tata docomo ,but i can't to internet on laptop with samsung phone.please help .how can i con...

jaunglia

Driver installed failed, could not find the m

Hello, i changed my compaq laptop presarioV6450EN OS to windows Xp, now when i am trying to install sound driver(sp32823) its showing "driver inst...

shamilsajas

Requirements of god of war 3 for pc

Closed

plz tell

jaunglia

My folder manager problem

Hello, I recently installed a version of My Folder Manager downloaded from internet. And I made a couple of folders and locked in them some of my most...

Ambucias

Audio driver installation problem

Hello, recently i formatted my hcl pc.....i cannot able to install audio driver to my system...all other drivers are able to install...help me out!!...

jaunglia

About the recovery disc!!! toshiba

Hello, I just ordered the recovery disc for my toshiba L455D-S5976 today and i waas wonder once i do this will all the drivers be installed as the...

Kite

Verison lg phone drivers

Hello, HI I HAVE A VERISON LG VORAGER PHONE IM TRING TO GET DRIVER FOR IT CAN U HELP Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jaunglia

Shockwave issues

Hello, Hello, My son is trying desperately to play "the last airbender" at this site called candymania.com. Each time we try to download this...

little.jay60

How to boost up my internet

Hello, sir, my name is mritunjoy and i am using broadband service of Sanhati infocom service private limited, Office address is 2, D...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
Ajoy

Sony ericsson x10i

Hello, i've purchased a phone and found locked only on SFR co., french mobile co., what is the possibility to unlock it? thanks Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

How to update eset antivirus solfware

Solved

Hello, Guys ,where i can download eset anti virus solfware update .Please reply me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6

jaunglia

Help me with hp pavilion dv6000 drivers

Hello, i have my computer which i removed Windows Vista and put it in Windows XP and i dont drivers i try in HP.com but i dont see anything good i nee...

jaunglia

Sound output device

Hello, steps to install sound output device in computer Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jaunglia

Logitech wecam driver

Hello, These are the information for my cam. i want to install it and i need the drivers. M/N : v-um14A P/N : 861168-0000 S/N: LZA44800941 ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
peter

Computer cant find sd card

Please help, I have a HP pc and it will not find the SD memory card when i put it in the slot, iv searched the computer and cant find anyway of access...

jaunglia

Software to coneect phone to pc for internet

Hello, I just bought a 5800, xpress music- dual sim mt6225 china phone. I need a driver software to connect to phone and pc for internet browsing...

jaunglia

Sql server error 26

Hello, I am working with Sql server 2005 and visual studio 2008. when i am trying to access the database i got an error such as below Error: ...

raj

No audio device

What audio device do i need err i have been looking for almost a week now still no answer i tried alot of things from enabling it and reenable to dowl...

jack4rall

China gfive pc suite

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
sud

Cant open my friendster account

Hello, hi,its seems that i cannot access on my friendster account since yesterday. ive entered same e mail ad and same password but still not working...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
lileyekie01
Results 6551 - 6600 out of a total of 14,985