The discussions

My memory stick out my camera dnt show my pic

Hello, why wont my memory stick wont show my pics please give me answersthank Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.0.19

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Problem with my phone

im having a problem opening my files through pc USB. what should i do?

closeup22

Phone video bitrate

What bitrates do i need for a video that i want to put on my phone

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
Emilio

Musicplayer

Hello, iam using 5130c musicplayer in my phone musicplayer not opened when i press musicplayer button it shows not enough memory how to install musi...

closeup22

Need software to make vf-0050 work with vista

Hello, i have a creative vf-0050 and no software disc. i have a laptop running windows vista. apparently there are compatability issues. can someone ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
wendy

Software

Hello, i want to install audio output device how doesi i do it Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Messages amd comments

Hello, My face book account got a problem, I can view my homepage but I cannot post a comment or share any views or even check my in box, it just wo...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
joke

Usb storage device not detected in computer

Dear sir, My name is hardik. 1>I have Windows XP SP2 installed in my computer; of lately whenever i connect my Pendrive (Transcend Jetflash...

jack4rall

T sunil

Hello, my g five mobile does not detect pc after connecting to pc . it is only chrging.

t sunil

I can't unlock my micro sd memory card.

I am using A810. I know my password. but if I try to unlock my memory card. nothing happens... It is still locked. Help me pls. How can I unlock my me...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
rajesh

Free softwares

Hello, 1.how to get a freeware softwares? provide websites please.......................... 2. my IE 8not working properly....give sugesstions ...

toubib32

Samir

Hello, Hello, Due to some Viruses problem I had formated my machine and re-installed windows XP, but it was found that there were no sound drivers...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
toubib32

Pc suite and drivers for china n97 & blackber

I need access to a pc suite that can synchronize my china made dual sim Nokia N97 and blackberry with my pc. These phones use MTK MT6225 Chips and cou...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
shailesh sheladia

Power shot sd 1200 is driver

Hello, WHERE DO i GO TO DOWNLOAD A DRIVER FOR THIS CAMERA ?? Thanks. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Vga driver neede

Hello, i'm using asrock P4I45Gx_PE motherboard and intel(r) celron(r) 2 Ghz processor please help me to get VGA driver of this motherboard..........

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
amitabh bachan

Cd key

Solved

Hello, plz send me cd key for avast 4.8 home edition in my email id vkvikashjaiswal@gmail.com.

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
kapil

Thanks..

Hello, THANKS Xpcman for sending the link..I was able to get and install the missing drivers.....Only problem now is that i cannot connect to my wir...

xpcman

Import nano video into pc

Hello, i just bought a nano ipod and would like to know how to import video from the nano to my pc. thanks for your help

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
babym

Re. update of latest version of adobe flashpl

Hello, My computer (Mac) is saying that I need the latest update version to view a video from my investment adviser. First time this has ever happ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

I need to add someone back, help

I have deleted someone but they are still on my allow list, and they still have me on their list, i would like to add this person back to my contact ...

closeup22

Can't detect walkman usb

Hello, i got a walkman and the problem is my windows 7 or vista cant detect my mp3 and i tried everything plz comment Configuration: Windows ...

closeup22

Toshiba satelite l300 driver help

Hello, Does anyone know where i can find a bios and graphic driver for the ' toshiba staelite L300 pslboa-02l022 '? I've been looking for days. ...

Razvan

Computer not detecting walkman

Hello, I have Sony Mp3 walkman player , Model number is NWZ - B133F The Real problem is my Comp is not Detecting it, When i connect it to...

jack4rall

System restore has been turned off by group

Hi, I usually get this message when I want to use System restore in Windows xp. System restore has been changed by group polici &

jack4rall

O my, thanks a million for this help you gave

Hello, with reference to the help i ask for {fixing screen size on an hp 55o}well i am writing to let you know what you told me to do it work't i did ...

closeup22

Tx1000 don't recognise the "pen" function

Hello, I have a HP TX1000 notebook. Last night when I used the "pen" to write on the tablet for character input in word file, it did not recognise...

closeup22

Seriously, i need help! =\

Solved

Hey. Well, my dad just bought me An Ipod, the 64 GB, I'm using Windows Vista, and I'm trying to download/install the Itunes but it doesnt seem to ...

Meerwa

How to make a call to mobile on pc

Hello, how to make a call to mobile

lydia

Adobe flash cs3 professional

Hello, well i am using windows 7 and not able to install adobe flash cs3 professional....please help me out...???

toubib32

It is very urgent audiodriver for compaq f700

Solved/Closed

plzzzzzzzzz provide me audio driver for compaq f700

toubib32

It is very urgent plzzzzz do this for me

plzzzzzzzzzzzz provide me an audio driver for presario f700

toubib32

No audio

Hello, Hello, I have windows vista in my pc which is only one yr old now but the audio output is not working. I guess I deleted it. not sure. ca...

dist.urbd

The connection has timed out.

Hello, I get the message that said "The connection has timed out" for when I was trying to click click here for Galbadia Hotel when I was trying to ...

dist.urbd

Browrser not working

Hello, my 5130c-2 browser is no longer accesible.i can not open it or even follow a link sent to me via sms Configuration: / Opera 9.80

dist.urbd

No ethernet controller etc...

Hello, I recently re-formatted my msi laptop..intel ( r ) atom TM cpu 270 and i have no driver for ethernet controller, network controller, pcI devic...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
frenchie

N96 china phone

Hello, gprs not subscribed

ash_perez01

No sound on my computer

Hello, I am using an HP Pavilion laptop that is less than a year old. I was using my computer this morning when the sound slowly faded to nothi...

michelsmith

«urgent»advrcntr2.dll not found

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i want to download advrcntr2.dll files

michelsmith

32gb memory stick

Hello, i bought this 32GB Kingtson Data Traveler memory stick but i can't format it. i keep getting: Drive formatting not completed

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
dissatisfied with sandisk

Cant see video in mp4

Hello, I cant see videos in my mp4 .I have converted the video into mp4 format but when i open my mp4 i cant see the that i converted and cop...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
carlos

Pci bus driver needed

Hello, I need a driver for PCI Slot 1 (PCI bus 1, device 7, function 0) can any one tell me what this is? I'm trying to learn how to fix my compute...

dakota

Music bpm changer

Hello, I'm searching for a software that can change the BPM of song and make them uniform ?

kley

Opening raw files in cs2

Hello, I have cs2 and a canon rebel eos xs 1000D I cannot open a raw file in photoshop. It says I don't have the right document. What can I do? ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Good site to buy software?

Hello, is there anybody who can offer me a download site?

alex

Inbox uninstall

It's hard to find the Inbox uninstall because the add-on is often called different things, depending on where you got it. I was told to look for susp...

closeup22

It would be easier to, the community to assis

Hello, i need a sound software for my compaq presarioc700, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Flash player update

how do i update my ps3 flash player

closeup22

Compaq cq40 sound driver for xp(xp)

Solved

Hello, pliz help me,whre to find my compaq cq40 sound driver for xp????there is no driver available for xp in compaq website??? where I could find...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2010 by
RS SASTURE

Gfive u878mobile pc suite

Hello, sir please give me pcsuite for gfiveu878mobile Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Lost my files

Hello, I have an HP and had to perform a system restore. When complete I got the message NTLDR IS COMPRESSED. To fix this I did the following. ...

closeup22
Results 6901 - 6950 out of a total of 14,986