The discussions

Pc suite for sigmatel d10

Hello, Could you let me know the site from where I could download free user manual for Sigmatel LEPHONE D10, please?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Title..unable they dany usb..

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 Dear friends i have a problum that i have a dany flashdrive usb of 1GB but now that is not open a...

closeup22

Talk and walk

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Pls send me gfive pc suit

Closed

pls send me gfive pc suit software to use internet in my pc

closeup22

Task manager doesn't show

I can't get the Task Manager to show whwn I type Ctrl/Alt/Del - or is it Ctrl/Shft/Del? - have tried both. I'm using WIndows XP Configuration: Wind...

closeup22

Will i lose my contacts list

i have lost my old itunes software...so i dowloaded a newone...will i lose all the info thts in my iphone if i sync it with this new itunes....wot shu...

closeup22

I need some advice

closeup22 Apr 26, 2010 5:27pm BSTHi there, Right click on my computer>properties> advanced tab> startup recovery, then uncheck the box with automa...

jajay44

Info at the left side on my page is gone.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.7 Take a look at my FB page. (Hazel Wiwie Lockheart) My personal info on the left side of my page is ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
rachel

Windowd giniune software

WINDOWS DID NOT PASS THE VALIDATION FOR WINDOWS GINIUNE SOFTWARE

closeup22

Vga driver

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0my comper is showing thatits vga driver is not updated.if i am updating it,it showa that it cant upda...

closeup22

How to transfer data from china mobile to pc

how to transfer data like , contect details,SMS, From china mobile to pc. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Format the usb

we need to format the usb when we format the usb the massage was displayed the disk is write protected. we need the software that resolved my problum ...

closeup22

Is the need for 64 bit os to run in i3 proces

Hi,. Recently I brought a new Sony Vaio E series VPCEB12EN laptop. The specifications are as follows : Operating System Genuin...

closeup22

Sound device

i have no sound device in my computer system. can i download sound device? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

ash_perez01

Run of don't fun

after i download a program, and the box comes up. do I run or not run.

rizvisa1

Lan driver

i need lan driver for my computer which is boufht from hcl Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ash_perez01

Deleted email ids list

i want my deleted gmail ids list as soon as possible. if possible 4 u so send it my gmail id

nancy0123

Phone numbers not visible (china iphone model

hi all, i have a china iphone model A1241, and when i make a call its background is blue and the name of the person whom i am calling comes in dark...

Tender

Munas

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 HELLO MY PHONE NOT SWICTH ON HOW TO FARMAT MY PHONE

ash_perez01

Already lock the folder & cannot unlock

Hello, I used folder access and then lock my folder using by folder lock.And then I cannot unlock my folder instead of lock.Now I removed my folder f...

toph

Latikarani_bera@yahoo.co.in

Hi, I have all my important documents in that yahoo email id only. I need to access my account. Is there any other chance to open my account. Pls kind...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
hitesh

Sage accpac erp

My working company have one SAGE Accpac ERP server connected to 5 Workstations Accpac Client (PC), but everyday users complaint the accpac client is a...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
cshung23

Phidot91

Please help,I can't acess my e/mails on googlemail,the screen just freezes as soon as i TRY TO DO ANYTHING.iT IMMEDIATLY READS,INTERNET EXPLORER HAS S...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
serkan_can

How can i delete mt orkut account

how can i delete my orkut account but i dont know my password. i think some one is using my account. Configuration: Windows 7 / google chrome

mahesh

Photos missing

I have downloaded photos from my digital camera but they do not show up on the computer. I tried to download them again but it says there isn't anyth...

granna

Video capture device not found

Hello, i have leadtek winfast tv card installed. But when ever i try opening it,says video captur device not found. I think my drivers are working...

CINDY

Want a calling software

i wanna call from pc to any mobile number please resolved my quiries.

closeup22

Help about skype please

Hi i have just downloaded skype to my pc and bought a pc headset with mike .I loaded £10 into my skype account I want to use my pc to talk to my cou...

ash_perez01

I need to read my mail at yahoo not with incr

this is wasting my time i need to read my mail Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

ash_perez01

Need vf-0040 driver software. need link

i have lost the CD of my webcam /vf-0040) and need the link of a website 2 download!! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

ash_perez01

Lost pictures after system recovery

in recovering pictures after a system restore i just get lost and dont understand it can you help me?? i have a HP MEdia Center pc with windows xp ...

ash_perez01

How to get internet on my ace tahoe mobile

i need to access iternet on my phone. please help Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

ash_perez01

Anti virus

Is there any free antivirus software available for download which can be run without installing it on machine Configuration: Windows Vista / Inter...

Ambucias

How to type hindi

how i am type in hindi word ya transfer to english to hindi

Ambucias

I loss my intex driver cd it-105wc (intex 2.

Solved

Hello, I loss my intex driver cd so plz help me & send me driver S/N 0904021511

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

I want to disable my orkut account

help me plz i want to disable my orkut account

ash_perez01

Wanted software

Can u suggest me that software of architature in which I give only hight & width of my land and it shows the good map of a house.

closeup22

Cristina pearcy

I paid for a antivirus program $89 and was never activated....I am still waiting...Cristina Pearcy Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7....

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

What is avira key finder 2.0?

hello, can someone tell me is this some sort of key generator or something legit, so to speak. thanks to all please pull up to the second windo...

closeup22

Gprs settings for samsung spica

does anyone know the gprs settings for samsung spica for tata docomo users ?? the call centre is one of the worst people to ask for it... Configurati...

closeup22

Bluetooth can not access

My laptop Acer extensa 4230 with windows xp , the problem is blue tooth is not working in my laptop, kindly help me.

closeup22

Problem with acer aspire 5738 bluetooth

i ve installed the drivers n its showing in devce manager... bt I cant work with it... I switch on the bluetooth bt my cell phone or other device can ...

closeup22

Cd

ok so i have my web cam and the P/N number is 860-000154 but i lost my cd can someone send me the link or help me get the program of the internet than...

closeup22

Partition not recognized

hi...there is an problem that one of my h.d. partition become raw & when i click on that it need format....after that when i restart my computer it sh...

closeup22

Drivers

i have been trying to install realtec C97 sound drivers on this P.C.Unfortunately,the installation proces is not getting to completion.What could be t...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
reisarm

Gprs settings for china mobile

HI MY NAME IS VIGNESH.I HAVE A CHINA MOBILE HANDSET.I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT GPRS SETTINGS FOR MY CHINA MOBILE ......PLEASE TELL ME....AND HOW TO CHANGES...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
shamali

Msn is unavalible ?

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 EVERY time i try too log in it says, windows live messenger failed because the service is temporaril...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
BleakNess

Want boot up dell inspiron 6000

my dell computerwillnt boot is my hard drive gone . internal hdd hard error. what can i do to see if hard drive is bad .or how can i get it to boot up...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
purdy

Audio driver for compaq presario cq40

HELLO SIR, i have a compq presario cq40 laptop but dont have the audio drier. pl help me. suggestme the driver. thanx.

closeup22

Emergency

Hi, How to recover the data [contact details] from the memory card to my device [mobile] N73 Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22
Results 7851 - 7900 out of a total of 14,985