The discussions

Formatting phone memory

Hello, cud u plz tell me hw to format d phone memory of Nokia N86..

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Urgent helpppp... someone access to my email

Hello, I need urgent help... someone using my email account and I can't access it anymore saying that it was locked. However, the person in London is...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
Desperate lady

Mobile talk with net

Hello, how to call on mobile through.please suggest me .

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Sound for my acer using widow7

Hello, i dont know i want to talk on skype, i can here who call me but thy can't here me, what can i do??

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Dell 1525 bluetooth not working

Hello, I have Vista.I had turned off bluetooth adapter but was using WiFi.. Unfortunately my system got virus attack and i re installed the same...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
illusionist

No audio device- no audio control on bottom

Hi, My computer had a bad power surdge due to lighting storm..long story short had it fixed however now I have no sound. I do not have the volume c...

sensei.moore

Folderlock v6

Hello, i used folderlock 6 to lock my files. i have for some wied reasons forgotten my password and i urgently need those files. please help get thos...

simi

Second o/s

Hello, help.i have a dell pc.500 gig. hard drive...640 gig.external hard drive memory..4 gig. vists o/s but i have a nice camcorder sony tr...

xpcman

I want to now who bloked me on msn

Hello, i want to now who blocked me on msn.please help me

Internet problems

Track a mobile

Hello, sir i want to know how to track a mobile number continuosly i.e i want to know to exact location

dancedhall

Windows edition with default sound

Hello, Friends i am having an old system that has no usb ports , no network ports and no drivers Is there any windows edition that provides the ...

kiran

Pc suite regarding

Hello,myself atul,i want to ask that whether samsung sgh c160 can be connected to computer for using internet via mobile and if yes then how and from ...

closeup22

Garment software | best garment software

Hello, Web based ERP enables Apparel manufacturers to save lot of time: automatic and effective communication; avoid duplication of work; timely info...

closeup22

Help me too

Hello, please i have problems opening my inbox, i'm using windows vista. it is urgent

closeup22

How i get my licence of avast

Hello, tell me the procedure of getting avast licence?????????????/

drakecyrus

Net via modem of mobile

Hello, i m using samsung j600, how can i surf internet in my laptop via modem of mobile?

closeup22

Recovery

Hello, i want recover my rediffmail sent items last three months help me

closeup22

Pc suite for e71 china phone

Hello, please send me software for E71 china phone. my email is Email id removed for security thanksConfiguration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.5

closeup22

Digitek sound drivers

Hello, Hi, Everyone i have a machine(digitek) running windows XP service park 2, i was using it not until recently when i stop getting sound output...

closeup22

How to configure usb port to rs232 adapter

Hello, I have usb ports in my laptop and throuth this RS232 adapter has been used to connect the gsm modem for sending the message. I don't know ho...

pcuser01

Script problem

Hello, hey guys i have a problem as usual......wen i start my windows before any application is launched even before taskbar is launched an error com...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
puneet_cancer16

Software problem

Hello, My laptop's sound is not working. I tried to solve it through your website but I couldn't since there is no matched model in your site. My lap...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
imrankhaan

Sound drivers

Hello, please give site for free download sound drivers for modul no.PPR10L-04MHKP

closeup22

Inboxmessages are wrongly deleted

Hello, Sir few of messages from 28 02 2008 to 30 09 2009 those I received have been wrongly deleted by me. could I get any help to restore? Rajend...

closeup22

How to make free cll to pakistan

Hello, i live in bahrain n i want to make free cll to pakistan.give me a easy process for dat.

closeup22

Lost softwares

Hello, i lost my logitech cam software. i throw its pack so i dont know which model is that but i see pic and i think its logitech c120 webcam. Will ...

closeup22

Internet

Hello,can u get the interner net on a 5600 when it has been unlocked but not like the wifi say if u was it the car can u still get the internet and wh...

closeup22

Placing email photos in my pictures files

Hello,I had my disk drive wiped clean and lost my photos in My pictures. I still have some emails that have a bunch of photos I sent to my friends sti...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
Rob.T.

How to turn on javascript in linux

Hello, how to turn on javascript in linuxConfiguration: Linux Mozilla 1.8.1.16

closeup22

Problem regarding uninstillation of quickheal

Hello, how to uninstall quick heal total security2009,as it is not showing any options in control panel to uninstall neither in program files...????...

jenni.g

Flash code

Hello, i want to know flash code for nokia 5130

jenni.g

Missed celeron motherboard cd

Hello, my friend missed the celeron 1.8ghz motherboard cd. he now formatted his system.now what to do?please help me...Thank you

jenni.g

My line in in recording device is gone

Hello, I have a problem my nephew deleted line in in my recording device and then i format it and then when i install my vista ultimate my line in ar...

closeup22

Cant read or send e-mailsgez66

Hello,I cant read my e-mails or send e-mails.If i click on anything..nothing happens in my e-mails.You wont be able to e-mail me as i wont be able to ...

LouisSteph

How to install sounddevice

Hello, i want to listen to mmusic itz goes u need to install a sound device .please help me to listen to music and movies.

iveal

Need vga drivers for 9215d-56 model,

Hello, i unable to run games, so, i need VGA drivers for Lenovo manufacture and Model No. 9215-D56.

iveal

Adobe flash player

Hello, I downloaded the Adobe Flash Player it say's it downloaded successfully, but when i check to see if it's in my program files there's no match....

iveal

Chichu

Hello, sir i want to g five internet setting plz give me a link on my email id plz sir i request again sir i need it, n last sir ur handset is the bs...

LouisSteph

Farmvillle not wrkin' ....

Hello, my farmville is not working .. whenever i click on '' go to application '' option from the fan page then the loading page doesnt occur .. only...

LouisSteph

Chinese iphone

Hello, i ve chinse iphone but i cant use it properly,i need to know how to install itunes&safari software on my iphone

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
bebo

I want to use my sgh-e250i as a modem for pc

Hello, i really want someone to help me on how to make my mobile phone (sgh-e250i) as a modem to my pc (winxp HE) it's either via bluetooth or usin...

iveal

Sir! help me for my problem

Hello, Sir! can you help me to find a software that fit to my pc i really had a bad time finding it this is my system type: x86 based pc- processor ...

iveal

Needs helps for software counterfeiting

Hello, Everytime i open my pc,it appears always " you are victim of software counterfeiting" please help me to solve it..thankyou

iveal

Want to attached with my pc

Hello, i want to attached my p..mobile e71 pro with my pc to add data from my pc

iveal

Pls help me to solve this problem of my pc

Hello, everytime I open my pc, i always appears " You may be a victim of software counterfeiting", This copy of Windows did not pass genuine Windows...

iveal

Educational

Hello, i need some notes on the operating system file processing". thanks f any one of the forum send the required material

4 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
asim

Problems still installing adobe flash 10.0

Hello, im sick of this uninstalling and installing, for some reason the directions you said ealier doesnt work for me, im compueter illiterate, so y...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Old version of adobe's flash player

Hello, old version of adobe's flash player I Reqwest old version of adobe's flash player

iveal

Eiroga e71

Hi, My name is Mohit Tripathi and I have a EiROGA E71. Does i use it for browsing and for E Mail? I want to tell u that this phone is not sup...

LouisSteph

Bilk sms

Hello, want to send bulk sms from my NOKIA N95 8GB mobile.i need a software for that pls help me...

LouisSteph
Results 10401 - 10450 out of a total of 14,985