The discussions

Aol

Hello, is their a way of restoring just aol from 3 days ago? Lost all my favorites . I had some real problems with norton and got that fixed and don...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
vpnserver

Watching movies

Hello im in search of a website whereby I can watch prison break movies for free. Anyone has a website which you would like to share with me?

Byrd910

Lost cd

Hello, i lost my cam's cd plz i need the sofware of the cam the serial num is YB612T109281

Byrd910

Best antivirus

Hello, a friend installed kaspersky antivirus on my machine still geting some malwares, my brother put mcafee on it was working fine till not letti...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
BeholdInfinity

No sound on my puter

Hello, I am having a problem with my sound, I restored my computer and now I have no sound, it makes a beep type noise when there is suppose to be a s...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
flipflopgurl

Audio devuice givibg problem

Hello, The problem is in a call centre dialing vide eyebeam .After 2 to 3 calls in few PC's the computer gives an erroe message no audio device pre...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
askmehelp

Computer cannot detect sd memory card on usb

Closed

Hello, Both my computers cannot detect a 4 brand GB mermory card inserted in a USB slot through a card reader. The first one I had tried was an HP...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Pc very slow and annoying

Hello, im thinking about speeding up my computer since it is becoming extremely slow although i have cleaned all the temporary files did a disk def...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
vishal

Ntlrd missing

Hello, this morning when i switch on my pc it was telling me that NTLRD was missing anyone can tell me the meaning of this error? windows will n...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
vishal

Bootngr is missing

Hello, this is venu koritala i am using an window vista. A problem is encountered on my system that bootngr is missing . actually i lost my vista cd,...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
qwerty.5665

Wel

Hello, im havin trouble im on a psp and when im on utube it says you dont have the latest flashplayer how do i get it?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2008 by
brakers

About operating system

Hello,  pls i bought a hp pavillion note book vista home premium 64 bit and done system recovery the 64 bit operating system does not work with some ...

brakers

Restore

Hello, my name is andy and I need a help:How can I restore my computer if there no task bar no start menu,nothing just wall paper

brakers

Java problems

Hey guys having some problems with my java asking me that a reinstall is necessary what should I do please?

rubanru1

Creating other partitions

hi buddies i have actually a 320gb hard disk and windows xp installed i wanted to know if its possible to partition the hard disk without having to fo...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
brakers

Msn problems

Hello, It seems that every time that I connect to MSN messenger, I automatically get disconnected. When I try to sign in again, I get the error mess...

sujathagio

Windowslive

Hello, In the windowslive website service, after clicking "Forgot your password", entering my email id and typing in the characters iin the picture...

JeromeRM

Usb

Hello, my aunt gave me a kids usb digital stilll camera, its very small not much of a expensive camera, it just has 5 buttons on it but it came with a...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2008 by
DV6500

What kind of driver

Hello, hey im havein a hard time to install the webcam i have at home its a hp webcam i had the disk for it but i lost it.. i like to take new pictur...

cpayne

Hiding files on a pc

Hello, i need to hide some files but i dunno know how to do that anyone can give me a clue please? thank you

CJ

Problem with bluetooth driver

Hello, I have got a sony vaio laptop vgn-fz21e. In this system operating system was vista home premium language was Italian. I changed the o/s by vis...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Vaio won't do anything

Hello, i am in the edit boot option screen how can i restore factory settings?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Linux os

Hello, i just want to know if linux can be installed on a normal desktop pc? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2008 by
praveenpr4

Antivirus wanted

Hello, what is the best antivirus i can have please? the fact is that i have many times spyware and viruses and now i want that to stop and actuall...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2008 by
raphy00

Antivirus needed

Hello, my antivirus just gave me an alert that a trojan was detected on my pc and could not heal it im using avast as antivirus and anyone can help...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
raphy00

Problems to print on mac

How do i capture the screen on Mac( like i always do on windows 'print screen and paste') so that i may print it or save it as an image , i have an Hp...

adobepro

Antivirus not working

hello buds , i just noticed some files missing on my pc and i think its a virus..i run a scan on avg antivirus but its not getting it! go you rea...

askmehelp

To capture web pages ?

hello i want to capture photos and web pages on the net for my project and i would be very pleased if you guys could recommend me some suitable softwa...

aquarelle

Best firewall

Hello, Guys............... Please, can ne one Suggest a good firewall.. I have Avast antivirus and threatfire running in my PC.. NE firewall...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Pc restart

hi my pc keeps on restart by itself every 10 minutes, i cant even do a work properly.i checked if its virus but didnt find anything.i dont know what t...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2008 by
Nessa

To learn how to make sound drive

Hello, I am computer engineering student. In our institute, We have to make a project on perticular (any) software. Whethe...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2008 by
jimitforever

Fax through modem on toshiba laptop

Hello, i have a modem on my toshiba laptop and whenever i tried to send a fax or receive one i just cant do it why?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2008 by
brillser

Nero 8

Solved

Hi I have a question Why don't you guys put nero 8 so we can download it

Sacabouffe

Sound driver needed

Hello, i have an hp pavillion a630n and i recently formatted it and now i cant get any sound on it. the device is a realtek in the device manager i...

notebookpc

Crack needed

Closed

Hello, just asking where i can can get crack for virtual dj ? i have been searching for it almost everywhere but i cant find it nowhere.. any...

Sacabouffe

Drivers needed for philips x57

Hello, i have a philips x57 laptop where i use windows vista on it. i recently full formatted it and now i dont have the drivers for it anyone can ...

crazydellzz

Sound device problem.

Solved

Hello, My name is Gryfen, And my problem is that i needed to wipe my hard drives and re-install Windows XP. Oh so here is the problem, Afte re-...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
Gryffen

Problems with my pda

Hello, well guys ive a have a pda and when connected to my pc it can be synchronised.. ive tried with activ sync 4.0 but it does not work.. i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
vpnserver

Vipsofts.com - freeware, shareware, demo...

Hello, website: www.vipsofts.com is the best source of free software downloads. Free download - games, screen savers, free wallpaper, java download, ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
axelia1234

Vb program that searches the computer

Hello, Hello, i want to make a vb program which contains textbox ,label , command button. when u enter some text in text box & click command button...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
mohit08

Looking 4 winrar serial number or the fulsoft

Closed

Hello, My WinRar sofware has just expired. I'm looking for a free software WinRar or another compatible. Or worst case a free serial number. Thanx ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Start menu

Hello, my pc since this morning isnt showing my start menu ? any help?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2008 by
pujamaa

Start menu doesnt want to start

Hello, my start menu doesnt want to start and i cant get in my program list any idea of what can i do to make things alright?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2008 by
stresspc

Msn doesnt want to work

Hello, my msn doesnt want to work ive tried to remove it and installed it several times but still doesnt want to work any idea of what should i do ...

robot.2008

New software wanted

Hello, is there any new version of bearshare available anywhere please?

recommendspc

No audio device in my desktop computer

Hello, there's no sound in my pc , i can't open any media file ! i'm so confused please i need you to find me the audio device for my sound card dr...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2008 by
coolns

Mouse isnt working

Hello, ive just bought one new ps2 mouse as the other wasnt working and with the new one its still not working. what is the problem with it and any i...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
DewFreak

Picture dvd burning

Hello, i wanted to make a picture dvd but roxio keeps asking me for a license key which i dont have. anyone can tell me another software which can ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
sujathagio

Networking solutions

Hello, can someone tell me which one is better a ring or a star network?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
DewFreak

Burning vcds

hello dudes just wondering if i need a converter for burning dvds into vcds? i have roxio as burning software do you think it can do the job d...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
prisonbreak.me
Results 14801 - 14850 out of a total of 14,985