The discussions

No sound

Hi everybody ive just made a clean installation of my windows xp and installed all my drivers but now I cannot get any sound. my motherboard is an ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
linksys27

Simple menu on dvd menu

Hello, i would like to create a dvd movie with simple menus and actually i dont know how to do it any idea of how can i do it please? thank you

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
ronyIT

Realtek drivers ?

Hello don't you know where can I find drivers for my sound card realtek ac 97 please?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
x

Cant see anything on screen

Hey guys Ive just moved my system into a new casing. Once i connected everything, I turned the pc on but I dont get anything on screen. Power is on bu...

JinKazama14

Speakers not working

hi there ive just bought a keyboard with integrated speakers and when I connect it into my computer sound only comes from my keyboard and no more from...

tonyclark231

How to share music ?

Hi there I have windows vista installed on my pc and my brother an ipod and I wanted to know how can we share our musics? Do I need any particular sof...

jedimasterje

Not getting sound

Hi everybody a friend just made a clean installation of my windows and installed all my drivers but ever since I cannot get any sound the make of my m...

computer engineer

Out of space

Hello, sometimes i get my hdd out of space by 70% and also my mouse pointer moving by, by itself. i have mcafee antivirus 2007 ran a scan and found n...

computer engineer

Hello, i need help , i really wanna talk to my friend who lives in south africa , but the problem is that i am not being able to use the mic . please...

jay

Best antivirus?

Hello, anyone can tell me whats the best antivirus actually please? dont tell me its avg because ive already that and personnally its not.. than...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

What is the use of directx 10 ...

Hello, what is the use of direct X 10 without graphic card...is that up 2 any goood....

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2008 by
Luregn

Virtual memory

Hey there anyone can help me with my problem ? the fact is that I started having my pc progressively slow and my virus scan did not find anything. My ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2008 by
dusty.techstudentMCP,NET+

No sound/audio on my computer

Hello, so i tried to download this so that i could have sound on my computer again. but it said that it failed because i did not have a "media" devi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2008 by
walter

Peer to peer networks safe?

Closed

Hello, i wanted to know if peer to peer networks are safe to use ? that is, is it easy to get viruses or spyware there?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Private cam software

Hello, Is there any software that can be set up for camming on a website? Something similar to msn or yahoo but is privately run?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
kallor234

Help ur friend

Hello, WHen ever i restart my computer, i get an error message saying that "VirusRemoval.vbs" missing. How can i remove this one i would appreci...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2008 by
shabbir

Directx?

Hello, anyone can tell me whether there is a newer version of directX already released please?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Nero 7 pma update failure

Hello, am using matshita dvd-ram uj820s with nero 7 getting pma update failure here is the log from nero 1C80-0000-19E5-MA2X-4006-8055-**** ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
yavben

Wmp 11

Hello, i had recently installed windows media player 11 on my pc and ever since my pc keeps freezing can you give me some clues about how to debug ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
pchorn32

Convert vcd into dvd

Hello, so the fact is that i want to convert a vcd into a dvd and im not able to do it can anyone help me please ?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
lamure1090

I am baddly abused

Hello, i am sad coz some one who's username is lilbonnygrillanonchicdiva hacked into my account saying things to my mates and they all have blocked m...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
melana

Audio drivers not working

Hello, I've just upgraded my pc and installed XP pro and everything was working fine . I then decided to install Vista beta version which I got throu...

mohsikhan89

Cannot access messenger

Trying to get on msn but everytime it keeps telling me that firewall is blocking it though ive disable windows firewall what should I do please ?

spanishjon

Antivirus missing

This morning when I switched on my computer I noticed that my anti virus wasn't there so what I did I just reinstall it but it keeps telling me t...

ituserit

Java not installed properly

Ive just had this problem. Whenever I go on the internet it keeps telling me that java isn't installed properly what should I do please ?

aquarelle

Zonealarm

Hello, anyone can tell me where can i find zonealarm antivirus for free?

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Files recovery

Hello, anyone can tell me if the data on my crashed hard disk can be recovered please? its urgent thank you

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2008 by
netty5

Drivers search

hi, am in search of advent7101 drivers

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2008 by
saintpat

Icons have disppeared. i need help

Hello, As I was searching for help, I noticed a lot of people is having the same problem I'm having. When I turn on my computer my desktop goes b...

tracylm33

Video card problems

Hello, my nvidia geforce4 mx is unstable and crashes my computer at regular intervals please help thank you

linksys27

Why avg???

Hello, i just wanted to know the reasons that make avg one of the best???

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
recommendspc

What about mcafee

Hello, I would want to know whats happening with MC AFEE please! where Is it good or better to use?

5 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
zefenix

Help

Hello, I simply want to download MSN messenger on my MacBook. Can somebody tell me the exact directions how to and what site to visit? Thank you :-)

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Html fonts

Hi everybody can somebody tells me what fonts does HTML/CSS support? I need fonts like Comic Sans MS, or at least tell me if it supports that.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Virus?

Hey there anyone can help me with my problem ? the fact is that I started having my pc progressively slow and my virus scan did not find anything. My ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2008 by
recommendspc

Where to get flash player?????1

Hello, i really need flash player and i don't know where i can get it,,,it would be nice if you can tell me where my friends;-)

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Making calls from pc

Hello, I would like to make calls and receive calls from my working post ? but i would prefer to keep my actual phone number any suggesti...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
melana

Media player license

Hello, I ust got some nice songs from a friend - he has transferred me by msn. But when i am trying to open it on media player it is askin...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
melana

Java problem

Hi people ive got some problems with my java and now I cant view anything that requires javascript. I tried to search for one but nothing. Its in my p...

darkx006

Cam is not working on my laptop

Hi people i just bought a Dell Inspiron 1525, i installed all the driver on it and am getting problem with my webcam.The first day of installation the...

anti_virus45

Avoid formating and repairing windows

Hi, My little brother computer is freezing each time an application is open , surfing on internet is impossible it is getting blocked even when we ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
crazy_devil

Trojan or not ??

Hey there anyone can help me with my problem ? the fact is that I started having my pc progressively slow and my virus scan did not find anything....

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
Tomcat

Remote desktop

Hi all, I have 4 computers on a connected to a cisco router , I would like to know whether it is possible to use Remote pc to control or view t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
hornmann

Fonts on html??

Hi everybody can somebody tells me what fonts does HTML/CSS support? I need fonts like Comic Sans MS, or at least tell me if it supports that. ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Winamp dubug problem

Hi dudes, everytime i open my winamp player it shows me a message to debug and then it just close my winamp and i cant access it again. If i dont acce...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
mannanhp

No taskbar!

Hi peoples , I was installing Blubster on my pc and suddenly i don't see nothing on my screen! I just restart my pc and i saw that Blubster was...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2008 by
needhelp2k8

Problem wd yahoo

Solved

Hello, i am using a id on yahoomail is tauseef_ibran@yahoo.co.in am able to recive mail but unable to send is any one can help me....... am ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
crazy_devil

What is the problem with msn messenger?

Hello, Why some of my messages on msn messenger are not send away like they should be? Are there other persons facing the same problem as me?

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
crazy_devil

Is avast really good????

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
zefenix

Touchpad getting some problem

hi i have installed sp1 on my laptop lately and i am having some problem with the touch pad , some times it works and most of the time it doesn't . it...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
gadjetboy
Results 14851 - 14900 out of a total of 14,985