The discussions

"sound problem"

Hello, Welll there's a problem on my PC while Playing a YouTube Video we r not able to hear the audio,only the video is visible.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
peaceangel

Software instill

Hello, i need software blue tooth driver for windows xp sp2 blue tooth

nissanstuffs

Authorizing ip address

Hello, I am trying to send large files from a program on my computer(integra) but i can't because i am required to open certain ports within my fir...

askmehelp

Hacked

Hello, i got hacked from a group inside facebook and i cant get my password back and the big problem is that i forgot my secret answer...WHAT SHOULD ...

giro.gr1

Vedio & audio device problem

Hello, any one can help me how my vedio and audio device work? & i dont know wat brand of audio & vedio card my computer has. wat driver do i need ...

jmp59

Nds card not working

Hello, i'v had this sd card for about 2 weeks and yesterday suddenly it stopped working i put it in the computer and it didnt seem to work the comput...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
Jonah

No audio device - what happened?

Hello, I upgraded my computer to Vista, and I realized that was a bad thing because I started to have problems with Vista erasing everything from m...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

No sound

Hi everybody a friend just made a clean installation of my windows and installed all my drivers but ever since I cannot get any sound the make of my m...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

I need help badly !

Hey, im trying to figure out how to install my P.C WebCam made by HP. i got it from a friend, and it didnt come with a C.D or Sereal Number. C...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Do not share driver(e.g. d driver)

Hello, hi i don't want to share my driver(e.g.D driver) with other user in my pc. is there any software for this? pls let me know the software.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
bachnotes

No desktop items

if no desktop items show, just your wallpaper, this is what i do. Ctrl+Alt+Del, new task, browse, my network, and then double click on entire network ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
prisonbreak.me

Installing the audio drive for hp dv2000

Hello i can't able to install the audio drive online so l i want to install the audio drive for hp pavilion dv2000 model .

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Problem with avg

Hey there, Last time while doing a complete full scan of my pc avg apparently found sone viruses which were in my recycle bin i empty it at once bu...

prisonbreak.me

Bluetooth

Hello, i bought a dell laptop,intell centrinon pernium m,i saw bluetooth light on the boby,ten i check my device manager i can find bluetooth intall ...

eauvital

Where can i find my java?

hi, Ive just had this problem. Whenever I go on the internet it keeps telling me that java isn't installed properly what should I do please ?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2008 by
Mychelms

Antivirus nowhere to be found

hey there, This morning when I switched on my computer I noticed that my antivirus wasn't there so what I did I just reinstall it but it keeps...

Zennon4

Need to select a value from a given range (xl

Hello, I have a database which has huge values from 10 to 1M. I want to create a database if someone inputs a value which is not in the database....

andy6776

No sound on intel 845g

Hello, i have an intel 845g as motherboard on my computer and i reinstalled windows xp on it yesterday and since then i cannot have sound on it. th...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
Nathans008

No sound

Hello, I just had to reformat my Dell Inspiron E1505. Now I have no sound. When I go to the sound tab under the control tab, the audio screen is gray...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
Topphemelig

Msn

Hello, heya i have a problem with my msn as i cleared my password from the password box and unclicked the remember me check box and now i can not rem...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Error massage

Hello, Hello, About 4 mos ago my computer began to display this message "Diskette drive 0 seek failure" on a black screen at startup. When this h...

poinpoin

Antivir2008 a virus?

Hello, anyone can tell me if antivir 2008 is really a good antivirus? Its just that it is asking me to pay for it and I have never heard about it so i...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
karine555

Quest

Hello, i asked the question about the mailing problem in outlook express.in fever of that i want give u configuration of ram is DDR1 400FSB & Capacit...

lostseasons

Search for audio driver

Hello, i only recently installed Linux Ubuntu on my Toshiba laptop...now the problem is that i dont have a sound/audio driver that works, at least no...

jmp59

Drivers for realtek ac97

Hello don't you know where can I find drivers for my sound card realtek ac 97 please?

jmp59

Hph530 doesnt give out sound

Hello, I have HP530 laptop It have window vista then I remove and put Window Xp,And I install all necesary Drivers but the problem is it doesnot give...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
Joe Cruix

Internet pages wont open

Hi guys I have some pages which wont open in internet explorer do you think it's a virus ?

Joe Cruix

Dvd to vcd conversion

Hello, i want to convert my DVDs into VCDs format. What program must I use for that? I want to transfer them to the my PC's hard disk afterwards, d...

melnisson

Drivers

Hello, i need aspire 4720z drivers

bitcomet

I need the soft ware

Hello, i need the soft ware for the camera for my camera my serial number is 105c032c005741

halloweendep

What antivirus the best???

Hello,can i know what name antivirus the best???n what name antivirus is kill every program???

subrata

Mp4 detected only upto 1giga

Hello, I have an mp4 which will format only up to 1giga whilst it is a 4giga one. Any idea of what should I do with it?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
ronyIT

Dvd drive

Hello,i got a problem and i think u can solve it. i ve connected an hard disk of 10gb containing windows98in it as slave to my cd drive cable and ot...

kevlaruni

Playing dos games on vista

Hi, How do I play my old DOS Games on my XP. Some will work but without sound. Can I switch to dos mode on XP?

billakong

Hardware

Hello, i have a problem in my computer. i always facing a problem of error, not enough memory to send the mail from my outlook expres...

billakong

Java reinstall

Hello, Ive just had this problem. Whenever I go on the internet it keeps telling me that java isn't installed properly what should I do please ?

aquarelle

Dvd to cd?

Hello, Is it at all possible to convert a Data DVD into a CD format?

tapemask

Yahoo messenger

Hello, I want to download yahoo messenger i am currently using windows vista. is it possible to do that? Do you think it will work for me? ...

chotu

Need help with toolbar

Hello, when i sign in under my name i lost all my toolbar stuff that was originally on there when i bought computer i no longer have a settings, auto...

nike.rebirth

Still having antivirus xp 2008 problems

Hello, Through following the instructions on various websites, I was able to remove parts of the virus. I was able to download AVG 8.0 and run a sca...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
Amber

Video card installation problem

Hello, My best friend just bought a video card and wants to install it on his pc. However, he is currently using integrated graphics we don't ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
six6er

Divx

Hello, A friend lend me a movie on dvd but whenever I will try to open the movie to watch it windows will give me a list of programs to watch the...

crazydellzz

Asking me to buy the software

Hello, last time my computer found some trojans which are apparently fixed now but now it is constantly asking me to buy the newest version of avg ...

callistus

Could not watch the movie

Hello, A friend lend me a movie on dvd but whenever I will try to open the movie to watch it windows will give me a list of programs to watch the mov...

callistus

I cant get it to work

Hello, yes i need help running my web cam it is a genius VideoCAM ExpressII s/n #113504601163 my computer wont recognize it or where its located

aquarelle

Antivirus sight open automatically

Hello, i m working with windows xp pro. when i am open the any sight... antivirus 2008 open and scan automatically.. and spyware is also scan aut...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
dhlexp

Best antivirus needed

Hello, can someone tell me actually what is the best antivirus software i can get please? in fact im very often infected with all kinds of virus...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
panamabreak

Flash problems

Hello, I am facing a really serious problem with Flash Player. I have tried to install it on my computer (I am currently using Windows Vista if this ...

usbdealz

Software problem

Hello, I am Samuel and it seems that I am having a problem with a program called Ncase. I have installed it a couple of weeks ago and since, I have n...

groove3223

Antivir 2008

Hello, anyone can tell me if antivir 2008 is really a good antivirus? Its just that it is asking me to pay for it and I have never heard about it so i...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
v
Results 14751 - 14800 out of a total of 14,985