The discussions

Amount in words pogram

Hello, sir ple. give me a ans. for my ques. my ques. is how to use for windows -7 formet of indian amount transfer in words Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

I need a macro that compares a list of words

Hello, I have an Excel sheet with a list of words in a column C. I Need a macro that compares the list of words in column C cell by cell with a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Locked my drive with folderlock password

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8i have locked my drive with folderlock and i forgot the pasword .please tell me password.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Wrong page numbers in word 2007 toc

Hello, When I open a Word 2007 document that utilizes the SimSun font on my PC (running Office Word 2007 SP2), the page numbers in the TOC are not...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
BJS

Memory card password

Hello, I forget my memory card password can i break it Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

How to active password on memory card?

Hello, Hello, i am using nokia 6300 n memory card(micro sd,1 GB).i want to make it password protected.whenever i want to put password in it,i can pu...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
arshi

Issues opening a word doc

Hello, Has any one had any issues opening a word doc file after installing the quick office on your Nokia 5800 mobile? Configuration: Windows V...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Password

Solved

Hello, i forgot password of my lockbox software.how can i recover from it.

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Problems with passwords

Closed

Hello, Im having trouble with the password in administrator, and there is only one administrator on the computer which I cant get in the the guest...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Lost password

Solved

Hello, i lost the password to my dell desttop what do i got to do to get on it? i have Windows Vista Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Exp...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Lost my ms office word key

Solved

Hello, i lost my ms office word key and i don't no how to review so plz help me. thank's Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Password for microsd 1gb had forgot

Solved

Hello, I am using Nokia6300 with microSD 1GB momory card. The password for the card have forgot ,so please help me to unlock the card. Conf...

jack4rall

Password for dell latitude e6400

Solved

Hello, im looking for the master password for dell latitude E6400 , THANKS

Ambucias

I need a password for dell latitude d630

Solved

Hello, my tag # is 3civwd1-595b service code is 7259109013 any help would be greatly appreciated Thanx cds Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533....

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Dell d830 latitude password needed

Solved

Hello, I forgot my passowrd administrator and can not do nothing is laptop dell d830 latitude how to fix it that help my servis tag is d9lvnd1 thanks

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Bois password

Solved

Hi, I have the same problem I have Dell inspiron 1440 and my sister blocked the bios by mistake and I cant make it boot again with anything it shows a...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Windows password

Solved

Hello, i forget my window xp password and the operating system are not open.Please give me simple solution for change the password or open the wind...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

How to reset forgotten micrsd card password??

Solved

Hello, I've lost my nokia memory card's password.. please help me in retriving it!!! Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Dell d620 -595b password issue

Solved

Hello, I have spent the last 2 days trying to recover a password-ed laptop system and have so far managed to reset my bios by tearing down my s...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
robbiej251

Word and outlook icons

Hello, I just installed Office Professional 2010 and the icons for Word and Outlook do not show the logo. I went into properties to change the ic...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
greentech07

To remove password

Hello, i hav 2 gb card nd i forgot its password can u halp me to remove my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.11

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by

Hacking password

Hello, I have pc which is secured by password and now ut can't be login in any account so pls give me the solution to hack its password.

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
rapper

I had forgot the password of 6058

Solved

Hello, I had forgot the password of 6058 i cannot able to restore factory settings please help me. Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Excel macros cut and paste keyword

Hello, I am new to excel macros, but would like to use it. I have a list of 100,000 addresses. I need to find addresses with the name "BOX", then ...

9 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Microsorftword is failing to read word e-mail

Hello, my computer can not read e-mail that is word document as an attachment i am using microsoft word 2003, what could be a problem please help ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Deep

Ms word document

Dear all please suggest me how to create ms word document in samsaung star?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

How to open mobile 6630 password

Solved

how can I break my forgetting password of mobile 6630 thanks

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Getting some one's yahoo id's password

Hello, Dear sir I want to get someone's Yahoo ID's password whitout having his/her security questions,Only I have his email ID and be quick. Thank...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
rina

Need password for dell d620

Solved

The origanal hard drive stopped working. I bought a new one and when I turn it on it asks me for a system or administator password. I have no idea. Sy...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Forgot pword in win.7

Hello, i m sundeep.i forgot my pword in windows7.how i login to my account? Windows 7 home premiem

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Read:phone lock password for samsung gt-s5230

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have forgotten my phone lock password for my phone and I dont have a clue how im going to unlock it again... if you could help me I would b...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Forget my password

Hello, I FORGET THE PASSWORD OF AN MICROSOFT EXCEL-2007 FILE AND I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO OPEN THE SAME KINDLY ADVISE ME IN THIS REGARDS. WI...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
chaminda

Forgot my password

Hello, i have 1GB micro sd card & i have forgotten its password now it is blocked so help me in opening

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Technics to unlock administrative passwords

Solved

Hello, Can you help by showing me how to unlock a computers with an administrative passwords if theres no unlocking software? Configuration: Wi...

Ambucias

Very urgent. downloading any document in word

Hello, whenever i download any word document from the web it opens in PDF format which i am unable to access, so please help me in downloading any...

cha_mps

Word - print preview vs page location

Solved

Hello, I like to edit my documents in Print Preview, and at 100% zoom. However, when I do that the page is being displayed on the left hand side ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
zaph

Forget my computer password

Hello, I forgetting my computer password. So How can I find back. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.11

jziutsa

To get password of g-five u-909

Solved

Hello, i have forgten my security or password of my mobile so how can I open the my mobile. please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

Ambucias

Forgot my pass word

Hello hi gud mrg i forgot my mobile pass word so plz tell solution to reset my password samsung bt3313

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
asad

Spliting words in a cell of an excel workshee

Hello, I want to split a cell consisting of no of words in an Excel worksheet into no of cells. How can I?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forgotten its password

Solved

Hello, Hello, i have21GB micro sd card & i have forgotten its password now it is blocked so help me in opening Configuration: Windows XP / ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Mms problem on s3310 prompts password

wenevr i open a mms,it always prompts me for a password.... any idea,wats the password or is some prob in handset.......... please reply with ur...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Word '03 documents printing with boxed fields

Hello, In my company all users run Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3. I have a number of users who, when they print Word documents with ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

I have lost my myspace password

Hello, I HAVE LOST MY PASSWORD TO MY MYSPACE PAGE. THE ONE THEY SEND ME IS WRONG. HOW CAN I GET THE RIGHT ONE?

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
lildyabl

Msn messenger password forgotten

Hello, I have just tried to sign into an old msn account of mine, to track down some friends who I lost contact with when I changed my email addre...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Help me please to remove password

Hello, plz help my for my problem Actually i have forgotten password for my transcend micro ssd of my nokia 5200. Plz help in getting my password o ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Anonymous

Administrator password in ragistray

Solved

Hello, dear all pls tele mi wich location save the administrator password or user password in ragistry

drlootle

Password

Hello, I have lost my kingaston 2gb minro sd card

drlootle

How can i convert figures to words in ms exce

Hello, how can i convert figures to words in MS excel

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Latitude master password

Hello, can someone please help dell latitude 531 asking for password.........i got this laptop second hand and it has been like it from day one....i w...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
drlootle
Results 601 - 650 out of a total of 1,728